Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforever18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
All the updates are beautiful.. Maan assumed Jai as Geet's boyfriend and he became when Geet said it's not right to force someone to love.. He clearly said his views and Geet came to know why he's talking like that.. Geet saw Alisha with Maan in car and her punishment was awesome.. Maan and long hair ðŸ˜† Geet's way of revenges are funny but cute.. Maan told Geet from when he started loving her.. Maan got nervous to give presentation but the way Geet buildup his confidence was too awesome.. People came to know them as couple.. Their romance was beautifully written.. What's the mystery btwn daadi and rano? whatever it is hope Maaneet and their relation don't get affected.. Plz don't separate them..   
Edited by Loveforever18 - 5 years ago
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome update yaar

Now what truth is Rano and dadima hiding and want her to forget it for maaneet's sake

Hope this truth doesn't comes out nor does it ruin their paradise geet is as usual jealous of everyone who is drooling on her husband alisha is heartbroken seeing maan married but still is showing her fake smile
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: piya27

Wow awesome update yaar

Now what truth is Rano and dadima hiding and want her to forget it for maaneet's sake

Hope this truth doesn't comes out nor does it ruin their paradise geet is as usual jealous of everyone who is drooling on her husband alisha is heartbroken seeing maan married but still is showing her fake smile

thnx for reading dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail
new thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4996980Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago
HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oye teri...ye kyaaa thaaa...  Tsunami in beautiful lake ðŸ˜¡ esaa thode hota hai...😭😭 1st my sweet sa Maan turn into bold bold MSk ðŸ˜³ than Maa kaaa barso pooraana promise daadi ko yaad aa gyaaa... troubles in paradise...

Nyyyccc update

Keepdreaming thumbnail

Originally posted by: HateMee

Oye teri...ye kyaaa thaaa... Tsunami in beautiful lake😡esaa thode hota hai...😭😭1st my sweet sa Maan turn into bold bold MSk😳than Maa kaaa barso pooraana promise daadi ko yaad aa gyaaa... troubles in paradise...

Nyyyccc update

sahi pakre hai... trouble in paradise
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 47..
Awesome..

Thanks for update...

Thanks for pm...

Maan did something romantic n everyone seems teasing him...

But we don't know what he did that it has become the talk of the town...

That's not fair u see...

Now they both are attending some cirpcorpo party none is interested but is doing for the other..

Maan is becoming bolder n confident with every passing day...

Loving it...

Alisha is jealous of maaneet..

Putting a show-off using rifat..

And here comes a new twist...

Iski kya zaaroorat thi..

What is it in the past that would ruin their present n future if comes out...

They are hiding ...

Something related to his mom..

I will kill u if you separate or create misunderstanding again between them
brishty.p thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh ! I am so in love with this MAAN and Geet.

The concept of the story is so different.I liked it so much.