Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: GOLD3009

Loved it dear 

Awesome part 
I am quite amazed with harsh first of all ...  He choose to leave so gem of lady like Sunita over that self centered Anu 
I really do support Sunita & can understand her point of view but I think she should tell the truth to her son other wise it would be a blow for his innocent heart if he learns this from somewhere else 
I am happy about Rahul & Aarohi they gelled well after so much of time ...  True she is really a unique
Her relationship with Rahul was beautifully penned. .   A pure friendship with a sense of romance hidden in their hearts
I loved the Momo scene a kiddish sweetness and then a bit of simmering heat 
Coming to Tani .. I think she needs to find out reason of her behavior & thoughts ..  Her insecurity was also well portrayed 
Waiting for more
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon  😊

Harsh has been very very selfish, and in the process he wrecked havoc on his family, gave them scars that couldn't heal even with time. 

I agree that Neerav should know the truth but in this uodate, you'll read the reason why everyone is so skeptical about telling him the truth.

Rahul and Aarohi have had a romantic past which just can't be overlooked, and this time they'll grow closer for good. ❤️

It's Tia and yes, she'll be revealed in the story as well.

Stay Tuned. 😳 

Shot - 6.

The Next Morning..

Rahul was quite surprised and a bit amused how his youngest brother, the one who had the habit of sleeping late to the extent that Sunita had to drag him off the bed to wake him up, was up and early ready to meet their father that too on a Sunday.

After a delicious breakfast of toast and fluffy omelette made by their mum, Neerav was pulling on to Rahul's arm for he didn't want them to be late.

Finishing the last drop of coffee in his mug, Rahul got up wiping his face and bid his byes to Tia with a kiss on her hair, to his dadu with a warm side hug and to his brother by ruffling his hair to which Arjun just replied in a disinterested monotone.

Sunita came to the door to see them off as Rahul came up to bid bye to her too.

"Rahul.." She caressed his forehead.

"Main bohot khush hoon ki tum Neerav ko support kar rahe ho apne papa se milne mein. I know ki tum aur Arjun iss baat ko support nahi karte, but I can't be that heartless to not let him meet his father." She continued, smiling.

"Maa, all these you have struggled a lot. Ghar chalane ke liye, dadu ki health ke liye, Neerav ki education aur uske sapne ke liye. But ab main yahaan hoon, you just rest and focus on your business." Rahul kissed her mother's palm lovingly as she smiled at him affectionately.

Driving through the steep mountain roads, Rahul and Neerav made their way to Anu's house where Harsh had been living for past so many years. As his hands turned on the steering wheel, Rahul found himself going back into the mist of his memories, those memories which he didn't want to recall ever. Taking him back to that unfateful day, where he lost everything at once. His Love, His Relations, His Family.

Parking his car, outside the fence Rahul held his brother's hand and came inside, opening the brightly painted iron gate.

"Papa!" Neerav called out happily and ran towards Harsh who was bent over a flower hedge pruning the leaves.

"My Boy!" Harsh embraced his son happily, smiling at the infectious happiness of his youngest son.

Rahul felt his legs wobble a bit as he looked at his father, the man responsible for destroying his family - the most precious thing he had. The same man who ruined his mother's life, leaving her for another woman when she had spent her entire life taking care of his old father and nursing his children. She too could've pursued her dreams, build a career and reputation for herself, her own identity. But she chose her family over her dreams and aspirations.

She was dedicated to him and their relationship when he never was. She still is, he still isn't.

Rahul couldn't help but ask himself, What was he doing here? Mocking his mother's pain? Her sacrifice?

But what unsettled him the most was the look of admiration and respect he in Neerav's eyes as his youngest brother looked at their Dad!

Wasn't it exactly the same way he used to look up to Harsh years back? With proud and admiration, wanting to be just like him for his Dad was the best in the world. A loving Dad, a caring husband, a dutiful son and a perfect gentleman.

And what did he do?

Rahul still remembered that unfateful evening when his world had fell apart for the man he had grown up idolizing wasn't the man he had known him to be. He was someone else. Someone who was far from being anyone's idol. Someone who didn't care about anyone but himself. Someone who was selfish. Not his DAD.

And seeing the same look in Neerav's eyes scared him.

Rahul's trance was broken by Neerav's voice, "Bhaiya! Aap wahan kyun khade hai?" He called out for him making Harsh look up immediately.
He had got to know that Rahul and Arjun were back in the town but never had he thought he would get an opportunity to meet them too. Not after whatever he had done in the past.

He could feel little tears springing up in his eyes as he looked at him eldest born, standing at the doorway and Harsh couldn't help but wonder how much he has changed over the years. With sharp and handsome features, his eldest son was no longer a boy but a man, strong and handsome.

If it had been up to him, Harsh would've engulfed his son in a tight hug but he sure didn't miss the coldness in his mocha eyes as he looked at him.

Rahul's legs felt heavy and unsure as he walked towards them, trying to force a smile on his face just for the sake of his brother.

Harsh couldn't help but be amazed at the fact that his eldest born was an exact replica of how he used to be in his young years. He had Sunita's eyes, but his handsome features, his flawless milky complexion was all his.

"Kaise ho Beta?" Harsh asked him with a smile, only he knew how much he was holding back the urge to engulf Rahul in a hug.

"Theek Hoon. Rahul replied rather formally and that hint of coldness in his voice wasn't to be missed.

"Papa, Rahul Bhaiya aur Arjun Bhaiya kuch din pehle hi aaye hain, dadu ke bulane par. They're even helping me with my cricket practice aur inhone mujhe promise bhi kiya hai ki woh mera match bhi dekhne aayenge!" Neerav bubbled over excitedly.

"That's great! Papa bhi aapko promise karte hai, ki woh aapka match dekhne zaroor aayenge!" Harsh smiled at his son who hugged him happily.

Rahul saw Anu looking at them through one of the windows until her eyes met his, and Rahul could feel rage dissolving in his veins. Not just his father, this woman too was responsible for everything that happened to them.

And maybe, Anu knew those accusatory eyes of Rahul and walked in quickly.

The day was spent in playing Jenga, some cricket and chit chat which was mostly Neerav talking while Rahul and Harsh listened. Harsh even tried to indulge Rahul in some conversation but the latter replied in just monotones.

When Neerav went over to the table in the middle of the garden to get some sugar for his lemonade, Harsh tried speaking to his son again.

"I.. read.. read your last book Rahul." It was just amazing. I'm very proud of you.. Harsh smiled at his son.

"Thank you. Waise you don't need to put up this pretense of talking to me, Neerav isn't around." Rahul spoke up, looking at his phone.

"It's not pretense beta. I really.. really want to talk to you.. to catch up with you. Kitne bade ho gaye ho tum, such a handsome man." Harsh added, tears gleaming in his eyes.

"woh haqq aapne aaj se bohot saal pehle kho diya tha. Neerav abhi baccha hai, isliye usse kuch nahi pata aur issi wajah se uska dil rakhne ke liye main aaj uske saath aaya hoon and nothing else." Rahul replied this time, looking straight into his father's eyes.

Harsh didn't have anything else to say. That bitterness, that pain, that coldness was still there in his son's eyes and he was responsible for all of it.

When it was time to leave, Neerav gave a bear hug to his dad who returned it back as lovingly.

"Chalo Neerav." Rahul held his youngest brother's hand and had turned to leave when..

"Rahul, yeh cookies le jao apne aur Arjun ke liye, tum dono ko bohot pasand haina?" Harsh smiled as he handed him a big jar of chocolate caramel cookies that were his childhood favorite, but after his father left, it's taste and the memories attached to it had faded away too.

"Zehmat ki aapne." Rahul spoke up that instant.

"Iss mein zehmat kaisi beta? Tum aur Arjun jab chote the, toh main apne haathon se bannata tha tum dono ke liye." Harsh smiled fondly and Rahul didn't miss that nostalgia that passed through his eyes.

Neerav enthusiastically waved at his father as they drove out of the home making Rahul dread the moment he would know about his father, his innocent heart would be bruised and his admiration shattered, just like his did all those years back.

"Rahul Bhaiya aaj kitna mazaa aaya naa? It's like jaise aap dono ka aana mere liye lucky ho gaya! Jab aap dono yahaan nahi hote naa, toh mere saath cricket khelne ke liye toh kya, koi baat karne ke liye bhi nahi hota Aru Didi aur Dadu ke alaawa. Aur kabhi kabhi toh Aru Didi bhi bohot busy rehti hain apni paintings aur dance classes ko lekar." Neerav spoke up a bit gloomily.

"But jabse aap dono aaye ho sabkuch kitna accha ho gaya hai. Aaj toh Dad ne bhi mere saath 1 ghante extra cricket khela! Meri favorite cookies bhi banayi aur lemonade bhi, aur aapko bhi cookies ka itna bada jar diya! This day couldn't get any better, I love Dad." He added happily as Rahul turned to look at him at the last statement. The happiness on his little brother's face was so visible that it broke something inside him.

Neerav's innocent heart was so unaware of everything that has happened in their lives.

Neerav ran off to his mother excitedly as soon as they came back home.

Geishu barked happily seeing his favorite master back as Rahul gave the golden retriever a cuddle who in turn licked him lavishly.

Rahul could still hear Neerav talking to his mother in the kitchen excitedly telling her everything about the time he spent with their father as he kept the car keys on the side table.

"Achha hua tum aa gaye, warna mujhe tumhare naam ka warrant laga dena tha!" Tia came into the room, beaming as she gave him a hug.

Rahul smiled at her.

"It's been three days, and in three days I've only seen you three times!" She added in an accusatory tone, pouting a bit.

"Well Miss Malik, I told you that this trip won't be a classic vacation as you wanted it to be, but tumhari zidd thi naa? You should've gone to Finland with your friends." Rahul reasoned with her.

"I wouldn't have been the same without you.." Tia spoke up looking at him with a softness in her eyes that would've surprised Rahul if he had paid attention to it, but he didn't cuz his mind was too full of the events of this afternoon.

"Anyways, you visited your dad right? How was it?" She asked, quite inquisitive.

"As it was supposed to be." Rahul replied absentmindedly.

"Is there anything you aren't telling me Rahul? You know I'm always there for you, to listen to everything that you have to say. And I don't mean to pry but why does your father lives away from his family?" Tia spoke up, keeping a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I know, but Tia right now I'm tired. I just need to be alone for a while." Rahul tried to reason with her, smiling.

"Being alone won't solve anything Rahul, you need to talk about it, let it out. And if you won't tell me then who else? I'm your best friend! It isn't fair that I tell you everything but you don't!" Tia added, as her temper flared up a bit.

"For God's sake Tia, I really need to be alone right now, can't you UNDERSTAND THAT?" Rahul snapped back, losing his patience.

Tia left the room angrily, closing the door behind her with a bang as Rahul rubbed his agitated temples.

The sun was setting in behind the snow capped peaks, announcing the arrival of nightfall soon.

Hill Stations always experienced early nightfall and Coonoor was no exception.

Rahul lighted up the cigarette held between his lips by a click of his lighter and took a puff as he stood in the common garden looking at the trees in the distance.

His mother was unaware of the fact that he smoked and sure wouldn't be pleased to find out that he was smoking in the house, so he had walked out of the house hoping that fresh air would do him good but it didn't.

Rahul's mind was still stuck in a loop of afternoon's events ever since they came back from meeting his father.

To see that man face to face cuz of whom all those years back, he had lost the two most precious things he had, family and the love of his life, and more than that seeing his little brother having the same admiration, respect and love for their father knowing that it had to break sooner or later and would affect his innocent heart and mind.

Lost in thoughts, he didn't notice Aarohi walking down the path of their common garden for her evening walk, but she saw him for sure standing there, lost in thoughts.

Edited by BedazzledBlue - 5 years ago
The soft jingle of Aru's anklet broke his attention as Rahul turned to look at the direction of the sound only to find Aru walking towards him.

His first impulse was to douse the cigarette between his fingers under his shoes cuz Rahul knew that Aarohi wouldn't at all like to see him smoking.

Aru smiled as she saw him cutely stepping on the cigarette in attempt to hide it from her, only if he knew that both she and his mother knew about his habit and the fact that Rahul only smoked when he was stressed.

"It's okay Rahul, I know you smoke and I would've minded it if it was any other day but not right now." Aarohi smiled at him.

"Why?" Rahul asked a bit surprised, cutely swaying his hands to get rid of the smoke.

"I know you're stressed out." Aru answered gently, threading her fingers through his.

Rahul looks at her for a minute, unable to believe that still after all these years, she knew him like no one else did.

"You wanna talk about it?" Aru added, tightening the hold of her hands in his.

A tear rolled down his cheek and Rahul was quick to wipe it away but he couldn't deceive Aru's eyes. And just like all those years back, she could feel her heart shattering into little pieces, his pain was still very much her own.

Gently, she kept her head on his shoulder wrapping her arms around him.

Rahul exhaled a breath that he had been holding onto, and his heart suddenly realized that a hug from her was what he needed at the moment.

His arms wrapped around hers just as they were meant to be.

Jo Meri Manzilon Ko Jaati Hai, Tere Naam Ki Koi Sadak Hai Naa..

Jo Mere Dil Ko Dil Bannati Hai, Tere Naam Ki Koi Dhadak Hai Naa..

Aru held onto him, her fingers gently trailing down his back consolingly as they stood silently in each other's arms feeling their hearts thudding against each other.

Breaking the hug, she held his hand and guided him to bench right in the middle of their garden.

They sit down, her hand never leaving his.

"For the first time in my life, I was scared. Very scared. I wasn't this scared that evening when everything was destroyed." Rahul spoke up after a very long silence.

Aru looked at him, still quiet, listening to him intently.

"The admiration, The respect, THAT LOVE I saw in Neerav's eyes today scared me Aru. It scared me cuz I remember what that feels like, and I also remember how I felt after all that shattered. I used to idolize that man, I wanted to be like him but not anymore.

And that's the same thing I saw in Neerav's eyes today Aru, I don't know what will happen when he comes face to face with the truth of our father. I'm intimidated by just thinking about it, mujhe bahut waqt laga iss sadme, iss shock se ubarne mein Aru, pataa nahi Neerav par iska kya asar padega he's just a kid. What if I'm doing wrong in encouraging Neerav to continue having that admiration and love for our father? Being the eldest brother, shouldn't it be my responsibility to tell him the truth?" Rahul let out his fear, holding his head between his hands.

"And that's all that's bothering you?" Aarohi shifted closer, wrapping her hand around his arm.

"Nahi. Aaj bohot kuch yaad aaya hai mujhe. You should've seen him Aru, he seemed so happy living with that woman. Aur yahaan Meri maa.. she's struggling to make both the ends meet.

Taking care of an old man, looking after all of us. She too could've have a career, have a peaceful life yet she chose us, chose family. It feels as if I insulted her sacrifices by visiting that man." Rahul wiped away the corner of his eyes that were brimming with unshed tears.

"Ek baat kahun? I'm proud of you Rahul Kapoor." Aru spoke up finally as Rahul looked at her.

"You know why? Cuz not everyone has the courage to face their past demons. But you did, and that's remarkable." She smiled at him.

"And No. You didn't insult or mocked your mother's sacrifices, not when Sunita Aunty knew that you were visiting Harsh Uncle aur tumhari jagah agar main hoti, to yahi karti because keeping everything aside, the fact that Harsh Uncle is Neerav's father doesn't changes and even Neerav needs his father's love and care. You know Rahul that all these years, Neerav has been very alone and he needs someone to love him, talk to him and encourage him. He's just a kid." Aarohi added lovingly keeping a palm on his cheek.

"But Arjun clearly misunderstood me." He's upset about the whole thing. Rahul replied.

"He just needs some time to cope up with the situation, but he'll come around, I know him." Aru answered gently when she saw Arjun walking down the stone path.

"Arjun? Come join us!" Aru called out to her friend.

"No, you guys carry on!" Arjun replied somewhat coldly.

"Arjun yaar, don't be a saddu! Come." Aru insisted and sure enough, he walked towards them.

She looked at both of them hoping that at least either of them would say something but when they didn't, she shook her head.

"Look, you both are brothers, you are family and you both need to understand each other point of views because both aren't wrong in your places.

Arjun I know you're right and I agree that Neerav has the right to know about the truth but you also need to understand that Neerav is in a very tender age, soon to be adult and young blood is surging through his veins.

The truth if not told in the right way, would scar and shatter him for life considering how affectionate he is for his father. He may end up doing something very wrong!

We all need to be very patient and careful with him and with the situation in our hands. One wrong step, and lives can be ruined." Aru spoke up calmly.

Arjun nods as her words make sense and three of them are silent for a while.

"I hate that man even more than you do, trust me. But Maa.. she needs us right now. She needs us to be her support and be the sons, the men of the family as we're supposed to be." Rahul spoke up breaking the silence.

"Rahul is right Arjun, Sunita Aunty is aging now, and all these years I've seen how tirelessly she has held up the house and it's responsibilities but now, she's tired. She needs you both to be her support, she needs you to take over the matters. This is the time where you both work together as brothers to fulfill your responsibilities." Aarohi added, calmly.

Both Kapoor Brothers nod understandingly.

"Aru, how do you always know what to say?" Arjun asks, fondly.

"Magic!" She replies cutely as the three of them laugh.

"On a lighter note, Wasim and Bubli are throwing a housewarming party at their new farmhouse. I'm invited, are you guys?" Aru asked, feeling the tension in the atmosphere dissolving.

"Farmhouse? The tea estate one?" Rahul asked, a bit surprised to which Aru nods.

"Yeah, he called me to invite the three of us just a while ago." Arjun nodded.

"It's been a while since I met those two. What are Wasim and Bubli upto these days?" Rahul asks Aru.

"Well Wasim is managing his father's photo studio and Bubli is preparing for Mr Ooty's title." Aru replied with a smile.

"Seriously?" Rahul asked surprised.

"Yup. You should see him, he has transformed into this Sylvester Stallone body, hitting the gym 18 times a day! All he can see is protein shakes and weights." Aru laughed a bit.

"And you of course!" Arjun quipped in mischievously.

"You need to shut up!" Aru smacked his arm rolling her eyes.

"Is he interested in you?" Rahul asked her, amused at that little sprang of jealousy that sparked inside him.

"Bubli is, but I'm not. They're just good childhood friends that's it." Aru smiled, looking at him.

Rahul reciprocated her smile, "Good to know that." He spoke up.
Arjun grinned, "Of course."

Rahul turned to glare him as Aru looked away flushed, tips of her ears going pink with embarrassment.

Before Rahul could say anything, they heard Sunita speak up from the kitchen back door, "Dinner's ready boys!"

"Coming Maa." Arjun replied back as three of them stood up.

He turned back to Aru and gave her a bear hug, "You know, you're the best, right?"

Aru cutely squealed as Arjun twirled her a bit making Rahul chuckle too.

"Always the sane and mature one among three of us." He added, putting her down gently.

"I think that's enough sweetness for a day, Arjun." She spoke up, rolling her eyes at him as he made a cute face.

"I'll take your leave then. Aunty must be waiting for you both on dinner." Aru smiled and with that she had just turned around to leave when, "Uh.." Rahul interrupted making Aru turn, questioningly.

"Why don't you.. join us for dinner?" Rahul looked at her, hoping that she would accept his offer this time.

Dunno why, but he didn't wanted her to leave, just yet.

"Some other time Rahul. Mumma has made my favorite fish for dinner. Can't miss that."

"Oh. No problem." Rahul smiled yet he couldn't hide the disappointment in his voice which was amusing for both Aarohi and Arjun.

He stood there, watching her walk back to her house and he couldn't help but wonder if she would turn to wave at him before walking into the house just like all those years ago.

His heart leaped with happiness when Aru turned to wave at him and he waved back, with a silly boyish smile.

It was after Aru had closed the door of her house, "Chalein? Or you want to wait till all the lights of their house goes off?" Arjun asked his brother, grinning mischievously.

"Shut up!" Rahul snapped, poking his elbow in Arjun's stomach playfully.

"Aye."

15 mins later..

When Rahul walked into the dinner hall after changing, everyone was there already seated, except Tia.

Curious, "Maa, where's Tia?" He asked Sunita who had just brought in the butter chicken.

"I called her but she's not hungry which is strange coz she didn't show up for the evening tea as well." Sunita told him a little worried, pulling a chair for herself.

Rahul ran a hand through his hairs as his mind recalled what had happened earlier in the evening. He was rude to her, very rude.

"I'll check on her." Saying so, Rahul hurried out of the dining hall to her room.

Rahul gently knocked on her door, "Tia? It's me, Rahul." He spoke up, knocking again.

But when she didn't responded, "Tia, love? I know you're angry with me and you should be. I behaved like an arse, but I'm worried for you. Please open up." He tried again, knocking gently.

"Go away Rahul. I don't wanna talk to you." He heard Tia speak up from the other side.

"Tia.. please. I'm sorry. I really am." He spoke up, ever gently.

"Tia.." He tried again.
He had almost given up his hopes when he heard the lock of the door click and he immediately turned the knob, pushing the door open.

He stepped inside only find Tia sitting on the bed all grumpy, munching away her chocolates.

Rahul shook his head at the mess Tia had created around herself, wrappers and foils everywhere.

"Hey." He spoke up cutely, sitting besides her.

Tia looked at him angrily before turning her back towards him, taking another big bite of her Cadbury.

Rahul cutely scratched his head, "Tia." He tapped on her shoulder playfully.

Tia cutely shrugged his hand away, "I hate you." She mumbled, her mouth full of chocolate.

"But I love you, Missy." He countered her, wrapping his arms around her lovingly from behind.

She cutely struggled to find her way out of his arms but he had a strong hold.

When she stopped struggling, Rahul rested his chin on her shoulder.
"Bahout naraaz ho?" He asked her cutely.

"Tumhe farak parta hai?" She snapped back at him, annoyed.

"But I said I'm sorry." Rahul apologized as he made her turn to look at him.

He cutely held his ears and he looked so cute that Tia couldn't help but smile as her anger melted away.

"It's okay." She spoke up, holding his hands.

"You're not angry with me anymore, are you?" Rahul smiled, tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear.

"I'm not. I never was Rahul. Just hurt." She replied, smiling a bit.

"I never meant to hurt you Tia. It's just.. that my.. my relationship with my father is.. a very complicated. A lot had happened.. this afternoon and I just couldn't handle.." Rahul spoke up, drawing random patterns on the back of her hand, gently.

Tia shifted closer to him, holding his hands tightly, "I'm listening."

Rahul looked at her with smile, "Not now. Everyone's waiting for us on dinner."

"Okay. Main abhi aayi." Tia leaned in to kiss his cheek softly before rushing to washroom.

The farmhouse was beautifully lit up with little fairy lights as some party banger played in through the speakers.

While the sweet fruitiness of the cocktails that hung in the air gave the party venue a very upbeat urban vibe, the strong zing of whiskey or vodka occasionally in between reminded one that classics never got out of trend.

Rahul, Arjun and Neerav along with Tia walked their way in through the crowd of young boys and girls and Rahul had to chuckle a bit as Tia was grooving to the beats of the song.

"Already in the party mood eh?" Rahul smiled at her.

"I LOVE the song!" Don't blame me. Tia wrapped her arms around him.

Wasim welcomed them on the door, ecstatic to see his friends after a long time.

"Tum dono toh bhul hi gaye mujhe yaar! Ek London jaa kar settle ho gaya, aur ek US mein aur main yahaan phas gaya Papa ke photo studio ko lekar!" Wasim spoke with a hint of accusation but hugged both his friends happily.

"Oye, aish ki zindagi jee raha hai yahaan pe tu!" Rahul laughed as they broke the hug and Wasim gave a hug to the youngest kapoor too.

"Wasim, this is Tia Malik. My Best Friend and Flatmate from London and Tia, this is Wasim Azhar, our childhood friend." Rahul introduced them as they shook hands.

Wasim looked at Rahul and Arjun, raising his eyebrows and Arjun motioned with his hands that he'll tell him the whole story afterwards as Rahul glared daggers at his brother.

"It's so good to meet you all Wasim, I really hope after this trip, Rahul talks more about his family, and his life back here." Tia replied politely.

"Neerav, Aisha aur tumhaare saare dost garden ke doosre side pe hai. The food and drinks there are for you guys!" Wasim told him and pointed out to the other side where a whole crowd of teenagers were grooving to a party anthem.

"Wasim Bhaiya, main agle saal 18 ka ho jaunga! Can't I be with you all?" Neerav asked hopefully.

The four of them laughed at the youngest one's excitedness to grow up as Rahul ruffled Neerav's hair.

"Neerav, tu agle saal 18 complete kar raha hai na? I promise ki hum tere birthday par dhinchak party karenge with booze and girls! I'll make sure that you have your drinking license." Arjun smiled as he put an arm around his youngest sibling.

"Exactly. But for now, I think you should join your friends. Aisha was asking about you!" Wasim added, smiling and both Kapoor Brothers didn't miss that cute blush on their little brother's face that reached till his ears.

"That kid is smitten." Rahul spoke up as he and Arjun watched Neerav walking towards the other side of the garden.

"Oh yeah! Completely." Arjun agreed.

Rahul was about to ask Wasim about Aisha, when a very familiar scent hit his senses.

"Aru!!" Wasim hugged her happily as she hugged him back.

"It's been so long since we met right?" Wasim added as they broke the hug.

"Arrey Drama Queen! Pichle hafte hi toh mile the supermarket mein." Aru laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Really? Sorry yaar! Kya haina tum sab dost itne durr ho gaye ho ki lagta hai jaise barson baad mil rahe hain." Wasim spoke up, a bit gloomy.

"Par ab toh hum saath hai na? Phir yeh Devdas jaisi shakal kyun banaa kar rakhi hai?" Aru wrapped an arm around his shoulders cheerfully.

Arjun greeted Aru with a hug as her eyes met Rahul's who was looking at her mesmerized. Wasn't it the same Aru whom he saw this morning? Yes she was, but guess she looked different in that pretty baby pink off shoulder top paired with crisp white denims.

Her hair free flowing and cascading down till below her waist and her beautiful features devoid of any makeup, just a light gloss and a pair of studs completed her look.

What amused Rahul most was, she wasn't even wearing heels rather cute white sneakers which was surprising for every single female present there was wearing high heels including Tia herself.

"What is she even wearing?" Tia whispered in his ear.

"Didn't she get the memo that this was a party?"  She added, distastefully.

"Come on Tia! Not everyone takes four hours to get ready for a housewarming party. And besides, she looks beautiful.

It's a fresh change from all these blingy, feathery party outfits." Rahul reasoned with her.

"Huh? Right. You didn't compliment me rather made fun of my dress saying it looks as if I've plucked feathers out of a turkey and made it into my dress. And she shows up in an average off shoulder top, yet you find her beautiful!" Tia scoffed irritatingly referring to her black dress with feathers.

Edited by BedazzledBlue - 5 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb fabulous fantastic updates dear
Thanks for pm
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it Shanu dear
Awesome part & love you lots 🤗

I could read what Rahul went through meeting his dad
He is the man who is responsible for ruining his family 
He must have felt helpless & weak as couldn't do anything 
His fear his mood & reaction were all penned beautifully 👏

His all range & irritation went on Tia & she too got irritated 
I love how Aru solved everything with her patience
She did everything to sooth him & even talked to Arjun making him explain the critical situation 

Finally para neeche aaya to Rahul apologize Tia for shouting 
So house warming party was cute

Neerav is too excited  to enjoy with the way he wanted 😆
I loved Aru character the most as she is simple sweet mature & a great friend 
Tia seems to be getting a tough competition 
Let's see what happens next
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon 😊
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Shanaya...I loved the update.. This one is my favorite so far... Love the way the story is progressing...sorry.. could not comment.. was busy...
Posted: 4 years ago

Will be updating it next. 😃

Originally posted by: chik

Hi Shanaya...I loved the update.. This one is my favorite so far... Love the way the story is progressing...sorry.. could not comment.. was busy...

Thank you, I'm happy that you're loving it so much. ❤

Originally posted by: sharda_123

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic updates dearThanks for pm

Thank you, glad you loved it. 

Stay Tuned. ❤

Originally posted by: GOLD3009

Loved it Shanu dearAwesome part & love you lots 🤗

I could read what Rahul went through meeting his dad

He is the man who is responsible for ruining his family 

He must have felt helpless & weak as couldn't do anything 

His fear his mood & reaction were all penned beautifully 👏

His all range & irritation went on Tia & she too got irritated 

I love how Aru solved everything with her patience

She did everything to sooth him & even talked to Arjun making him explain the critical situation 

Finally para neeche aaya to Rahul apologize Tia for shouting 

So house warming party was cute

Neerav is too excited  to enjoy with the way he wanted 😆

I loved Aru character the most as she is simple sweet mature & a great friend 

Tia seems to be getting a tough competition 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 😊

I'm glad you loved it so much Goldie. 🤗

Love you lots too. ❤

Rahul's meeting with Harsh uncapped all that pain, anger and angst that he had been feeling all those years, but couldn't let out and it's justified for him to feel so cuz Harsh litreally destroyed everything all those years back. 

Tia is a bit spoilt and impulsive owing to her upbringing as she belongs to a rich family yet her care and concern for Rahul is genuine. But Aru is the mature, sensible and calmer one who understands Rahul like no one else. ❤

And more than that, she's been very close to the kapoor family. Stay Tuned. ❤