Shivika OS: Kaun Tujhe Yoon Pyaar Karega~(14/01/2018)

ks_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys...
Kirthi here...

This is a Shivika OS with a couple of topics I wanted to see happening in the Show...like Annika's own event management firm...and also Shivaay teaching Annika how to cook...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hopefully we get to see it sometime in the Show...
PS: this OS is more from Shivaay's POV...It's his version of Kaun Tujhe moment...was hearing the male version of Kaun Tujhe and this storyline struck me...

Have split the OS into two parts as it was big...
Check out post 1 and post 2 for the full shot...

Hope you like it...

~~~~~ Kaun Tujhe Yoon Pyaar Karega~~~~

Shivaay watched Annika humming softly as she got ready...

Today his Annika was going to join one of the best event management firms in Goa as an intern...And He was  so proud of her...in her words balti bhar bharke proud...

She had risen up like a Phoenix with so much spirit after the Veer fiasco that he couldn't help but admire his Annika...

Shivaay:"So Mrs.Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi is going to conquer the world from today onwards..."
He said watching her through the mirror...

Annika:"kuch aisa he samajlo Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi..."
She said playfully challenging her husband...

Shivaay took a pinch of sindhoor and adorned it on her maang...
Shivaay:"I love you...Mrs.Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi..."

Annika:"And I love you too..."
She said smiling...

Annika:"vaise aap bhool gaye Shivaay...I'm sirf Annika now...I haven't become Mrs.Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi just yet Shivaay...I'll take up your name with pride, the day, I can stand by you in all aspects...the day I wield the power that you do as Shivaay Singh Oberoi, To protect my family with my might...like you do..."

Shivaay:"Acha baba...sirf Annika...kush...?"

Annika:"Bohot..."

Shivaay pulled Annika into his arms...

Annika:"Vaise apne kuch zyada sindhoor nahi lagaya aaj...?"
She said with a smile pointing at her maang...

Shivaay:"Nahi...itna chahiye...so that all those cheapde guys out there know that you are mine..."

Annika:" Acha baba..."

Shivaay put tikka on her forehead like Dadi used to do when he would leave for important business meetings...And made Annika have Dahi cheeni like his mom used to give him...

Annika stared at her perfect husband...her Shivaay...she raised her arms and cupped his face...

Shivaay:"Haww...your are tadoing me..."

Annika:"No..."
Shivaay raised his eyebrows questioningly...

Annika:"Yes...ha mein tad rahi thi...haq hein mera...patni hoon mein apki...mein nahi tadongi tho kaun tadega...?"
She said with attitude...

Annika:"aur agar kisi ne bhi apko tadne ki jurath bhi ki na tho ankem noch longi mein uski.."
She said fuming...brandishing a fake sword in the air...

Shivaay laughed out loud at the sherni version of Annika...
Shivaay:"Tum na..."

He stopped as Annika's phone rang...He held her as she picked up the phone...

"look Mrs.Annika, I'm so sorry about this...but we can't give you the job..."

The MD of the event management firm she was supposed to join contacted her and informed her...

Annika:"but ...aisa kaise ho saktha hein...didn't you say that you were impressed by my profile...and that's why you asked me to join the company asap na...what happened now...?"
She asked frustrated...this was the fifth company that rejected her...

MD:"please Mam...try to understand...we have limitations...sorry..."

Annika:"you owe me a explanation..tell me what those limitations are .Mr.Kudra..."
She said sternly...

MD:"Veer sir has challenged us that if we give job to you he will ruin us...He is like a Don here...Anderom ka raja...unse hum panga nahi le sakthe...please understand...the truth is that we really want to appoint you...but if we disobey him zinda nahi chodenge humhe vo..."

MD:" I'm so sorry about this Mrs.Annika..."
He said abruptly cutting the call...

Shivaay:"Annika..."

Annika:"I'm fine Shivaay...it's ok...this is not the end of world right...I can manage...apko office jaana heina...I'm sorry that I delayed you with all this drama..."

Veer was controlling her life even from jail...freaking.Anderom ka Raja...

Shivaay hugged her tightly...
Shivaay:"We can deal with this together Annika...I'm there with you...I'll make everything right..."

Annika:"You don't have to take it upon yourself Shivaay...chod do na..."

Shivaay watched Annika pull herself out of the hug and walk towards the dressing table...With a resigned look on her face...

Shivaay:"Tell me Annika...this is not just about the jobs you lost is it...?"

Annika:"I feel like a failure...like I'm good for nothing...I'm a lousy cook, a very late riser and there is no quality in me that would make me a perfect wife...the only thing I was good at was my work...I used to do 3 a day and for the past couple of months I'm unable to find any..."

Annika:"I really really wanted to be a GL...and I tried hard too...but I'm a big zero in that...A big fat zero...I know that you find my wish funny and sometimes cute and sometimes annoying...But I want to be a GL...for you Shivaay..."

Annika:"Apne he kaha tha na ki..."mein apki neev hein..ki mein Apki takath hein..."But I don't feel any of it Shivaay...I feel like a burden...aapko humesha meri fikar karna pad raha hein...always worrying about me...And the entire veer fiasco just hammered the fact right to my heart..."

Shivaay:"I'll make it right Annika..."
I promise...

When Shivaay reached home After work that day the house was unnaturally silent...usually Annika would be sitting on the floor waiting for him, drowning herself in the interior design magazines, wedding magazines, fashion magazine etc and jotting down points in her diary...while her favorite Bollywood songs especially Hrithik Roshan hits...(Her celebrity crush...he thought rolling his eyes...)played in the background...slightly swaying to the music humming the tune...

But today she was nowhere to be seen...on not seeing Annika in the living room... He went to the kitchen and finally to their bed room...

There he found Annika standing by the window staring out into the open while her accomplice, the cutie pie catty who had the misfortune to be called Chamak challo Singh Oberoi lay by her mistress snuggled around her legs playing and rolling in the ground...

Shivaay placed his files on the table which alerted CCSO who ran towards him meowing...picking her in his arms he walked towards his biwi...

He saw Annika wipe out her tears urgently and then turn to him with a smile...

Annika:"Shivaay...aap kab aa gaye...?"
She said with a smile that he knew was planted so that he wouldn't be upset...

Annika:"Mein bhi na...kitni pagli hoon...of course aap abhi aye honge..."
She answered her own question completely ignoring Shivaay's questioning stare...

Annika:"mein apke liye coffee leke athi hoon...aap fresh hoke ana..."
She said without even meeting his eyes and suddenly tried to flee from the scene...

Shivaay caught Annika by her arm...
Shivaay:"Annika.."

Annika:"Yes Shivaay..."
She swallowed the lump that was clogging her throat...And blinked away the tears that was brimming in her eyes...

Shivaay:"Are you still upset about the morning incident...?"

Annika:"No...nahi...mein kyu upset hoga bala...I'm alright Shivaay...I'm perfectly alright...Ek job nahi mili tho kya huva...dusara mil lega nahi...?"

Annika said walking towards the kitchen...

Shivaay:"Chamak challo...are you thinking what I'm thinking...?"

CCSO:"Meow..."

Shivaay:"Exactly...Nobody messes with our Annika..."
He said rubbing her head...

CCSO:"Meow..."

Annika looked up to see Shivaay walking in with Chamak Challo on his trail...

Shivaay:"Hmm...what are you making...?"
An teeny tiny explosion came from the stove...Annika ran to switch of the stove...

Shivaay:"Correction...what are you trying to make...?"

Annika:"apka favorite Pasta...in white sauce..."

Shivaay burst out laughing...

Annika glared at him...
Shivaay:"Remember the last time you fed me pasta...mere friend ke wedding Anniversary pe..."

Annika:"Yeah...apka 72 hours challenge..."

Shivaay poured water into the vessel she had placed on the stove and added oil and salt to it...heating it for a minute...stirring occasionally...

Shivaay:"you fed me jala buna pasta..."
He said making puppy eyes...

Annika laughed...
She watched as Shivaay added pasta to it and heat it  on medium flame..stirring in between...After boiling, he drained out the water from pasta...

Annika:"meine thodi kaha khaneko..?apnea he khaya apne tadi mein..."

Annika stared open mouthed as Shivaay chopped all the vegetables into small equal pieces not even looking at the cutting board...

Shivaay:"Muah..."
He gave her a flying kiss,  winking at her...

Annika:"Haww..."
She said blushing...

Shivaay:"Stunts like this are to be performed only by professionals like me..."

He then added butter in a pan and heat it over moderate flame.

Annika:"uss din, meine nahi kaha apse vo pasta khaneko...apnea he khaya apne tadi mein..."

Shivaay:"tumne he mujhe challenge kiya ki agar mein sacha Oberoi hein tho ek bhi pasta plate mein nahi chodenge..."

He said as he pointed towards the bowl with onions , and Annika added it in the pan...They sauted it till it turned slightly pinkish in colour.He then pointed towards the other vegetables and Annika  added it all...Sauting it for few minutes...

Annika:"Acha...meine kaha tha Aalu poori khavo...Aalu poori kavo...lekhin nahi...apko tho Pasta he khana tha na..."
She said making faces...

Shivaay added maida to the cooked vegetables in the pan and kept stirring. He then gestured Annika to add salt, pepper, red chilli flakes, milk...He added the cream and boiled pasta to the mixture and cooked it for a few minutes...

Shivaay:"Agar koi mujhe uss samay batha detha ki Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko aage jaake issi Annika se pyaar ho jayega tho sach mein, uska jaan le letha...

He then garnished it with oregano seasoning and chilli flakes...

Annika was inhaling the heavenly smell of the pasta when she received a call...

"Mam...I'm calling from Wedding Bells...we are so .sorry for the inconvenience we caused you Mrs.Annika...If you don't mind, can you join tomorrow...?"

As soon as she cut the call her phone rang again...

Annika:"Ab yeh kaun hein...?"

"Mam...I'm calling from  Happy wedding...sorry for..."

Annika cut the call...

"Mam...we are from dream Weavers event planners..."

Next came the call from Wedding vibes...Show makerzz event planners...

Annika listened all offering her the job back... All the while looking at Shivaay who was standing by  watching her...

Annika:"yeh ho kya raha hein...?"

Part B: posted below..

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ks_angel thumbnail

~~~~~ Kaun Tujhe Yoon Pyaar Karega~~~~

Part B

Annika listened all the companies offering her the job back...

All the while looking at Shivaay who was standing by  watching her...

Annika:"yeh ho kya raha hein...?"
She asked to herself...

After cutting the call Annika took a spoon of pasta and fed Shivaay...

Annika remebered what Shivaay had said before the calls came...

Shivaay:"Agar koi mujhe uss samay batha detha ki Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko aage jaake issi Annika se pyaar ho jayega tho sach mein, uska jaan le letha.."

Annika:".Aur abb ussi Annika ke liye apne goli khayi...aur usi Annika ke liye apne unn sabke tai tai phis Kar dhi..."

Shivaay:"Kya bol rahe ho...meine kuch nahi kiya..."
He said feigning ignorance...

Annika hugged him tight...
Annika:"Aap kya socha...ki mujhe patha nahi chalega...?uss 5 companies se call aya mujhe jinhone mujhe reject kiya...asked me to join tomorrow..."

Shivaay took a spoonful of pasta and made Annika eat it...
Shivaay:"Kaisa laga...?"

Annika:"bilkul Kidkithod..."
They sat on the couch feeding each other...They sat in companiable silence...Annika leaned onto Shivaay...hugging him...

Shivaay:"After the Veer fiasco something happened to me too...I was scared Annika...I was .scared for you...jithna bhi dard koi mujhe de, me bardash karunga...par mere biwi aur mere bhaiyom ka ek karoch bhi nahi dekh pathi mujhe..."
He ran his hands through her hair...

Shivaay:"You know...I had promised myself ki mein tumhe itna pyaar dunga ki tum bhool he javoge ki aasu kya hothe hein...par I see myself failing over and over again...every damn time...aur do you know how I feel then...jab bhi tumhare ankom mein aasu dekthi hoon na...tho I feel so useless..."

He took Annika's hands in his...

Shivaay:"jab uss din Mallika pyaar ke baare mein pooch rahe the...something that I never thought I would feel...but somewhere down the lane I felt ki something changed inside me Annika...I never realized when it happened...but slowly you became number one for me...my entire universe started revolving around you..."

Shivaay:"When you spoke about your life's struggles...ajeeb sa feeling aa raha tha mujhe...jaise ki tumhe apne bahom mein samau aur sab se chupau...Kayi dhoor le javu jaham koi  dukh tumhe chu na sake..."

Shivaay:"Humare shaadi ke ek ek din mein yahi vow karthi ayi...ki I''ll never let tears come into your eyes...and that day jab hum donom  OM se chal pada vanvaas ke liye...I reinforced that vow in my heart..."

Shivaay:"Sach batavu tho I don't like your going for these jobs...That day when Tia made you model her yellow backless dress that you were uncomfortable in, before me...I can't have you deal with that feeling ever...I want you to be your own boss...so that nobody makes you do something that you dont want to..."

Shivaay:"But then I saw how happy you were each time you got selected for the post...I know that it's the first step towards your dream of starting your own event management firm...your "JASHNN..."...And that creep Veer used his influence to take away something my wife solely deserves...?Yeh ho he nahi saktha..."

Shivaay:"Agar vo Andere ka raja hein tho mein bhi kam nahi hoon...Shivaay Singh Oberoi hoon mein...aur agar mein apna biwi ka sapna nahi sambal saktha tho SSO  banke kya faida...?"

Annika pecked him on his lips...

Shivaay:"Yeh kisliye...?"

Annika:"Because i love you...And also for being my Sweet Singh Oberoi..."

Shivaay:"So which company are you joining tomorrow...itna offer jho aya hein..."

Annika:"None...Let them go to hell with their job offer..."

Annika:"And I don't need any training from those 2Rs company people who jump around like froggies with their shifting loyalties...mein apne pathi Sri shri 1008 kanji ankhom vala sweet Singh Oberoi ka training loongi...After all he is the businessman of the year...aur ussi se cooking bhi seekhungi aur ache GL bhi banungi...akhir hein he vo SP bahu of the century..."

Shivaay:"Acha...mein SP bahu lagthi hoon apko...?do I look like an SP bahu to you...?"
He said tickling Annika...

Annika:"Shi...Shivaay...haha...no...nahi...no...you ...don't..."
She sprang up and was about flee when Shivaay pulled her back...She fell into his lap looking straight at his kanji Ankhom that she fell in love with...

Shivaay:".I'm so proud of you..."
He said cupping her face...

Shivaay:"And I have a surprise for you..."

He closed Annika's eyes with his hands...

Shivaay:"No peeping..."

Annika:"Annika doesn't peep..."
Once they reached the living room, Shivaay showed her the miniature model of a building...

Annika:"JASHNN..."
She whispered awed...The same one She had drawn in her diary...

Shivaay placed a few files in her hands...
Annika opened the file to see the NOC for the new company...Her dream...JASHNN...

Tears filled her eyes...
Annika:"Shivaay...I'm..."
Shivaay placed his fingers on her lips...

Shivaay:"Please...Mana math karna...Aaj tak meine tumhe wedding gift nahi dhe payi...pehli baar humare shaadi worst  halath mein huvi...aur dhusari baar mein 15 din ke liye gayab tha...so  please think of this as my wedding gift for you..."

Annika:"I have you Shivaay...isse bada wedding gift mein kuch wish bhi nahi kar saktha..."

Shivaay:"Mana math karna...please..."
He said looking at her hopefully...

Annika smiled...
Annika:"Shivaay Singh Oberoi...Will you be my Business partner..."
She raised her hand for him...

Shivaay:"I will Mrs.Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi..."
He said placed his hands on hers...

Annika:"Thank you..."

Shivaay:"Vaise What do I get in return for doing all this tedious job...tumhe business ke ropes learn karne mein help chahiye aur GL ban ne mein bhi...phew...too much hogaya.."

Annika:"my Gratitude..."
She said fluttering her eyes...

CCSO:"Meow...?"

Shivaay burst out laughing...
Shivaay:"See even she understood what a bekar ka offer that was..."

Annika:"Tum chup baitto chamak challo singh Oberoi...Chote muh mein aise bade baath suit nahi karthe..."
She said to CCSO  faking anger...

Shivaay:"I'll accept your terms and conditions if you provide me with certain incentives...a few bonuses...etc...akhir I''ll be working overtime with this..."

He said winking...Pulling Annika into his arms...

Shivaay:"So mera sarth manzoor hein tho...let's seal the deal with a kiss..."

Annika:"I Love You Shivaay..."
She said kissing her love with aching tenderness...surrendering herself to him...

Shivaay nodded as his lips touched the softness of hers...

"I love you Annika..." 
It was a song his heart sang ever since his Annika touched his heart with her love...

Kaun tujhe yoon pyaar karega
jaise main karti hoon

Guys how was it...?

Let me know through your comments and likes...and also provide suggestions...

Kirthi...

Edited by ks_angel - 6 years ago
Krithi_Krish thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really wanna read it now. I was desperately waiting for this.  But my head is aching like hell๐Ÿ˜ญ
ks_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithi_Krish

I really wanna read it now. I was desperately waiting for this.  But my head is aching like hell๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aww...Take rest dear..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Talavedana maratte nanait...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Strain aduthal talavedana kudille...
panjami thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...
Happy to see them like this in their own world...
Nohsin10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is amazing and heart-touching 
Totally loved it 
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS. I would love to see it happening in the Show ! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely fantastic commendable 
Bliss to read 
I wish something like this happening in the show too

Rachna.KG thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sweet...Oh how I wish something like this happens in the show...Loved reading this story.  
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar...
Totally loved it