Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

I wish there was a youtube link for this segment!!

Twitter link

https://twitter.com/arpitasingh901/status/952837830954242048
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHain

Even Maya was grey shaded character but she killed so many peopleπŸ˜†( thanks aloo)πŸ˜›

I am excited to see Shiv and Sharanya's story unfold...it will be tragic for sure 

But I have a major problem when makers call negative character 'grey' 

Maya killed many still as per makers she was grey 

Same makers now claim that Ranvir is grey in Haasil after butchering his character  (Main reason for this rant coz he is my favπŸ˜†)

Here if makers said that Vyom is grey then again if he has murdered people that makes him negative 

I am sure Vyom fans will feel bad..I do understand how they must be feeling 

But since i never really connected with Vyom's character (Neither I am a fan of VikramπŸ˜†) so here I am super excited to see what is happen next...Shiv and Sharanya make a beautiful couple and Shiv's past story has been the backbone of EDT

But yes Indian makers really need to learn what grey means...For them if actors like Jenny, Zayed are playing negative roles so role is grey πŸ˜†

Sorry for the rant but when makers claim murderers as grey then my blood boils πŸ˜†

Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
krish_1 thumbnail
Really hard to digest they are showing this in one go...there has to be sth!! Rajan is not just trying to save his son!! He has his part in this evil plotting... Rajan-chandini- madhvi had done sth fishy...
Apple_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I always knew BB isn't the Prince Charming as he always pretends to be but never thought he would be the killer but then Friday's episode came and I was sure he is the killer.
My another prediction came true!πŸ˜†
EyeForBeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

I am excited to see Shiv and Sharanya's story unfold...it will be tragic for sure 

But I have a major problem when makers call negative character 'grey' 

Maya killed many still as per makers she was grey 

Same makers now claim that Ranvir is grey in Haasil after butchering his character  (Main reason for this rant coz he is my favπŸ˜†)

Here if makers said that Vyom is grey then again if he has murdered people that makes him negative 

I am sure Vyom fans will feel bad..I do understand how they must be feeling 

But since i never really connected with Vyom's character (Neither I am a fan of VikramπŸ˜†) so here I am super excited to see what is happen next...Shiv and Sharanya make a beautiful couple and Shiv's past story has been the backbone of EDT

But yes Indian makers really need to learn what grey means...For them if actors like Jenny, Zayed are playing negative roles so role is grey πŸ˜†

Sorry for the rant but when makers claim murderers as grey then my blood boils πŸ˜†

For indian Cvs murderer can be grey shaded if actors are famousπŸ˜†

Same here ! I'm also excited for future epi as it's going to be more fun with real vyom .I never connected with vyom and  his eyes used to tell  something else .

Shivanya are super interesting 
Edited by SahiPakdeHain - 6 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Sorry people i haven't been a regular viewer of EDT but who is BB πŸ˜•  
EyeForBeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Sorry people i haven't been a regular viewer of EDT but who is BB πŸ˜•  

Bb is vyom .It's short form of baby bedi πŸ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish_1

Really hard to digest they are showing this in one go...there has to be sth!! Rajan is not just trying to save his son!! He has his part in this evil plotting... Rajan-chandini- madhvi had done sth fishy...

In the flashback precap they never showed vyom's face murdering shiv plus shiv doesnt even know his murderer because they were all wearing masks... so is this vyom's own flashback?
Yeah something is definitely fishy involving rajan chandni and madhavi... wht the hell is their connection to shiv??
anshvi thumbnail

For indian Cvs murderer can be grey shaded if actors are famousπŸ˜†

Same here ! I'm also excited for future epi as it's going to be more fun with real vyom .I never connected with vyom and  his eyes used to tell  something else .

Shivanya are super interesting 

Yup Indian makers have 0 clue of what grey means ! The only show that beautifully portrayed a flawed grey character was P.O.W and character was Sid 

Apart from that i have never seen any maker show a real grey character and that is disappointing coz grey characters are some of the best characters 

Anyway here i am tension free coz i am really liking Shiv and Sharanya's pair 

anshvi thumbnail

Bb is vyom .It's short form of baby bedi πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I thought it must be Vyom...but couldn't understand what first B meant πŸ˜†