Na seekha kabhi mere humdum

YashasviBika thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone I m not new here...but today I thought to post an os here...
I am a writer on wattpad n telly updates...
So I hope you like os

A little girl is shown who is sleeping on bed...her mother come to little girl and set beside her , patted her head and said putter wake up , you are getting late for school...little girl replied...muma. .pleshh (plz) twu (two) mineete (minute) pattaa(pakka)
laday smiles and say no baby. no two min...come on get up...else I will not give you chocolate..

Hearing the name of chocolate little girl wake up and said no no I waant (want) Choconets ...lady smile and say twinkle its chocolates not choconets...
Twinkle smile widely and said Sho what Jo Bhi bolo. ...leela(mother) smile and replied come and go to washroom...I will give u bath ...twinkle nod...
Than after break fast twinkle went to her kinder garden school...
In school...
All kids with their teachers...went to the park which is near to their school...
In the park other school's children also plays...
A boy's POV...
I was also playing in the park where other school's children play...

HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMMNNN...
HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM NNN...

Than I saw a little girl fall suddenly bcoz of a stone no one was near with her...so I went to her and help her to get up...I see her leg got brushes
so I tied my handkerchief on her leg...and tears were rolling from her eyes...I wiped her tears and say ... don't cry plz...see nothing happen...look you kill an ant...
Girl hww I didn't kill any aant [ant] boy replied you did when u fall down...girl smiles and made "O face...boy smiles...
Girl: hello my nem (name) is twintle
Boy smile and replied you mean twinkle

twinkle smile and say yeshh...
Boy say my name is kunj...
[Note- in this story twinkle's age is 4 and kunj's 7 both were in separate school kunj belong to midlle class and twinkle belong to high class so they were in different school] both bid each other and went to their school group...
Next day both again meet...in park.

DEHLEEJ PE MERE DIL KI
JO RAKHE HAI TUNE KADAM
TERE NAAM PE MERI ZINDAGI LIKH DI
MERE HUMDUM...

Kunj's POV...
Today I went to park I again so her...and than see that she is coming toward me...what why is she coming...
Now she is stand in front of me...
Twinkle say helww...

I smile and replied hiii
and she forward her hand and said tunj can we be phriends(friends) I smile and say yaaa sure and join hands...and start play together...god she is so cute...She speaks very cutely yeah I know...bcoz she is small...but she is different from others...
We always play together...in park...
One day we both were playing suddenly twinkle fall down and was about to cry to stop her from crying I offer her chocolate...
She wipe her tear ... I help her to get up ...
I: twinkle see I will give u chocolates if you stop crying...

T: okkk I waunt (want) choconets ( chocolates)...
I: smiles ohkkk but you have to share this with me ... Will you???
T: put one finger on chin and act like she is thinking deep...
I only smiles seeing her like this...
T: ohkkk I Willl shhare(share) thishh(this) with you...
And we both start eating chocolates ...
Than I say twinkle can I call you TWEETY ...
T: think and say why??.
I replied bcoz first you r my friend and second you speak cutely...sooo can I????
T: start jumping and say...yeyyy my new name and suddenly she kiss on my cheek I was shocked she continue and say tunj (kunj) I love this name...
I laughed at her antics ...

HA SEEKHA JEENA JEENA , KAISE JEENA...
HA SEEKHA MEINE JEENA MERE HUMDUM...
NA SEEKHA KABHI JEENA JEENA KAISE JEENA...
NA SEEKHA MEINE JEENA TERE BINA HUMDUM...

We are best friends now today we are celebrating four years of our friend ship now I m 11 years old and Tweety is 8 years old...we share all thinks with each other about everything...
Next day we both are playing in park when suddenly Tweety say kunj why don't you get admission in my school than we play together always...
I smiles and no it can't happen...
T: why???
Me: bcoz we are not that rich like you r ...we can't afford it...that's why but don't worry we will always stay together...see we always meet in parks in morning and evening when our mothers bring us here...haina...

Tweety (twinkle) smiles and say okk we will be like this forever...pakka...and let's made a witness of our friendship
Me : smile and say okk come we will write our name on the oldest tree of this park...both went and write...TWEETY and KUNJ best friends forever
And say together we will always stay together like this and join their hands...and start playing...

But destiny want something else...all stories are not some they have to pass from hurdles also...

One day twinkle run hurriedly and went to kunj tears were rolling from her eyes...
Kunj see and get panic...
And say what happen Tweety why are you crying , is somebody say something to u say I will break his bone...
Twinkle sobbing and say...Ku...nj...we...a..re...shi...fting...to...mumbai...
Whole world slip of kunj hearing this news tears start rolling from his eyes...
Twinkle tightly hug him and say kunj I don't want to go...pls..do something I want to stay with u always...plsh...
Kunj control himself and say no tweety dont say like this...your parents are shifting na so u also have to shift n...plsh...don't say like this...you alsoake me proud that you r my best friend...who go to big city and achieve something...you know na you like singing...bcm a good singer and make me pround on you...

Twinkle replied but... How can I you r my best friend I can't lose you...and crying ...
Kunj replied with teary eyes we were ,we are and we will always be best friends...hmmm now stop crying you know na I don't like when you cry...and wipe her tear and kiss her on forehead... And say when you will fly for Mumbai?????

Twinkle replied day after tomorrow...
Kunj say OK I will make a gift for you...now can we play...twinkle get happy and start playing...

DEHLEEJ PE MERE DIL KI
JO RAKHE HAI TUNE KADAM
TERE NAAM PE MERI ZINDAGI LIKH DI
MERE HUMDUM...
HA SEEKHA JEENA JEENA , KAISE JEENA...
NA SEEKHA KABHI JEENA JEENA KAISE JEENA...
NA SEEKHA MEINE JEENA TERE BINA HUMDUM...

Finally the day come ...both were sad and want to cry in each other embrace...Bcoz...
Kunj POV
Today my love yes I love her...I know I m small for all these thing but its love it can happen in any age it has no age limitation...I love her and will always love her...but today she is going left me alone...but I love her I will male sure that she will not cry...today I will give her a gift symbol of my love by which she will always remember me and smiles
End of POV...

Twinkle POV...
To day I m going left my love I yes love him...I really do...but I think destiny want something else...
End POV

Both meet when kunj say Tweety I have a gift for you ...twinkle get happy and say what kunj give her a box and say open it...twinkle open it and see a pendent in which "k is written she smiles and years were rolling from her eyes kunj nodded in no and wipe her tear and say its a symbol of our friendship and make her wear the pendent and say pls don't remove it...twinkle say will never ..

and say I have also a gift for you and for you and give him a guitar bcoz kunj want a guitar from starting and always a to twinkle that
One day I will buy a guitar and will play your favorite song...

Both remember their talking and hug each other tightly ...than the moment come of their separation when kunj say one day we will meet promise...twinkle say kunj and Tweety promise...
And twinkle flied to Mumbai...
Both miss each other like anything...

12 YEARS LATER...

A boy was playing guitar in a pub and start singing...

HMMM HMMM HMMM HMM HMMM HMMM MMMNNN...

On other side a girl come out from airport... Her neck was shown in which she is warring a pendent...and set in car and think today I return ...I only pray plzzz babaji do some magic and plzz make me meet to him...I m dyeing to meet him plzz I still love him...and he want to a park...and walk toward a old tree and careless something which is written on it... On opposite side the who was singing in a pub is sitting ...both wax sitting opposite to each other...
Yes guys you think correct they are know other than twinkle and kunj

And both went opposite direction after sometime...

SACHI SI HAI YE TAAREFEE
DIL SE MEINE KARI HAI..
SACHI SI HAI YE TAAREFEE DIL SE JO MEINE KARI HAI...

Next day twinkle want to a pub...
Kunj POV today I'm feeling like my will get my life back...plzz babaji do something and make me meet her for once ...only...plz...and pray...
And start singing song in pub...

JO TU MILA TOH SAJI HAI...
DUNIYAA...MERI HUMDUM...

Twinkld hear the song and come toward the crowd from where the song is coming and come in front kunj...both see each other kjnj stop singing twinkle see the guitar and kunj notice her pendent...
Both were moving toward each other...with teary eyes...

OO AASAMAN MILA ZAMEEN KO MERI...
AADHE AADHE HUE HAI HUM ...
TERE NAAM PE MERI ZINDAGI LIKHDI MERE HUMDUM...

Both stant in front of each other and hug each other tightly and cry...after sometime broke the hug and kunj say...no...twee...ty...no...yo...u... kn...ow... Na I don't li...ke...if you...cry...so st...op...crying...and wipe her tears
Twinkle did the same...both join their head and stay quit for sometime...
Than apart
T: I missed you soo much kunj...you don't know...I was always pray rk babaji to make me meet to u...
K: see babaji accept your wish...
Twinkle smiles and nodded...
And say you say that day very true that we will meet again...our friendship is still pure like before will always...kunj smiles and say yes kunj and Tweety promise...and hug each other...

Note Twinkle and kunj both are good singers as well as both are business tycoon now...kunj did hard work and built his empire and twinkle did the same...

From that day they always meet enjoy and now both madly in love with each other...
Now kunj think to propose her ...
So he decorate the whole park in which both was playing in childhood...he did the best decoration and messages twinkle to come in park at 7 pm and wear that Dre's which is gifted by him...
Twinkle get ready and went to park...and enter inside park was little dark...twinkle say...kunj where are you...than a sound of guitar start hearing...

HA SEEKHA MEINE JEENA JEENA ,KAISE JEENA
NA SEEKHA KABHI JEENA JEENA KAISE JEENA..
NA SEEKHA..JEENA TERE BINA ...HUMDUM...
HMM..HMMM
HMMM HMM.
HMNNN..

Twinkle eyes get teary bcoz kunj sing her favorite song.. ..
And he come in front of her and kneel and say...
Tweety today I want to confess my feeling toward you that I love you ...yes I really..do...pata nhi kaise but I start selling for you from our childhood I know you think it funny but I feel love when I saw you ... I love to hear your sweet voice through out the life...will you be my better half my soulmate...give me the pleasure to hold your hand till death...will you...
Twinkle nodded her head in yes and kunj make her wear ring and twinkle hug him tightly...and say...
You know kunj I also love from childhood...if someone told me about love than that person is you...who taught me what is love...I m blessed to have you in my life...thank you to come in my life...

To light up the environment kunj say...tweety I proposed you ... Ek kiss toh banta hi haina...
Twinkle blush ...
Kunj say stop blushing tweety...I can't hold my self for long time...
Twinkle made hwww vala face...and suddey feel something on her lips yes kunj kisses her...she shocked but start responding...the kiss was slow yet passionate...full of love...both show how much they love each other...
Than after some months both get married and After 3 years they blessed with a baby boy which they named with..ANSH...and live happily...

Its true that true love never lose they overcome any hurdle and love can happen in any age it is age less...

THE END

Do like n comment...give me your reviews...
And you feel free to send me pm...
Bbye
#SPREADLOVE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago