Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Happy Birthdayand many many happy returns Sakshi Tanwar 🥳
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice thread 👏👍🏼
vrsha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Sakshi.. powerhouse of talent and timeless beauty.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Sakshi Tanwar!! 😃 My favourite 😳
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy birthday sakshi...😃
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

A Very Lovely Happy Birthday to this Amazingly Talented Beautiful actress, Sakshi Tanwar!!!!!
May she have the best of everything today & always.
Wish to see her versatility even more on TV & the big screen as well in the coming years.

This is an awesome birthday thread   👍🏼
I learnt a lot more about this wonderful actress.❤️

thanks 😳
PS: Fawaduu in ur DP ❤️
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

O my goodness.. how this thread escaped from my eyes. Wishing a very happy and a great birthday to telly queen Sakshi Tanwar, who shows to world that she still can rule in her fans' hearts without even being active on social media.

Naseem, wonderful job girl you have done with this thread.

Hey 😳
it cud hv been all more better but sigh!😆
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: winner13

Many, Many Happy Returns of the day, my Fiery Eyes Sakshi...❤️ 

To sum you up in mere words is impossible...as words themselves fall short to praise you enough...❤️

You are special because of who you are...❤️ Simple, humble, a most beautiful person not just on the outside, more importantly, the person you are inside...❤️ a lady who has carried herself with the utmost grace, dignity and simplicity over so many, many years... you not only rule any medium you have ever featured on... You rule the hearts of everyone who's ever had the privilege of watching and knowing you...❤️  Its not about a character or a show or a performance... its only about you Sakshi, you are loved beyond words...❤️

To the most gorgeous lady there is...❤️  the most versatile, superlative, brilliant performer there can be...❤️ quite simply, the best...  and above it all, to a most wonderful, respected and adored person... Sakshi...❤️ I wish you a very, very Happy Birthday...❤️  loads of happiness, health, luck, success and joy to you always, touchwood... Love you loads my Fiery Eyes Sakshi... ❤️ more than any words can describe here or ever... Happy Birthday and a fabulous year ahead... Love you!!!❤️

such a lovely and  heartfelt wish ❤️
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by LovingRaYa - 6 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
I know i am very late to come to this thread.
Anyways,
Wishes and prayers for our humble grounded lovable Sakshi is round the clock, 365 days throughout.
I wish good in all aspects.

Naseem dear, 
a lovely thread. Thanks for making it and putting your efforts and time in it.
I thought you missed it this time due to lack of time.
but you go Fangirl👏.. you are one such fan, a humble star like Sakshi should get.
so a lovable thread from a lovely person to a superb lovely woman we all love.:)