Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The mask guy can't have same body physique of Shaurya. Also how will they explain the replication of voice? Or these are too logical for ZKM world?

How come Mehak can't feel it's not her Shaurya when she touched and kissed him? He has a mask on his face only but not on his body 😕

I don't even know why I'm asking these questions. But Mehak is constantly having nightmare of Shaurya being in danger. It's a good sign. Wonder how they are treating our real Shaurya 😭 Thanks Sham for the update.Edited by Harmony10 - 6 years ago
Heli84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjulaiju

Ye Mehek hei SK nahi🤣SK ne peeche padke kithane bar yaad dilane ki koshish ki thi fir bi usne nahi maana.😆
Tho yaha kya khas SK ke hamshakal ko pehchanungi😡

Ishiliye mein ne kahi thi..Meri Bhai ka sachha pyaar bas Archie thi..Mehek nehi  Meri ShaurChie ...Archie hota na toh jhat se pehechan leti 😡
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

They better put a good guy behind my Bhai's mask ...

Did dolly just said  baby ko bhains pasand hai ? 😆

Hahaha dolly had some good lines today😆😆
Haan aakhir tumhari Bhai ki shall ki izzat Ka sawaal hai😆😆
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Okay I don't know if anyone observed or not but my daughter was saying she saw Karan Vohra name written on a paper which Vicky handed to Shaurya🤣🤣

Did Karan applied for a job in WC 🤪

wait ..dekh na padega 😳
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mehak is getting bad dream as if Shaurya is in danger. Mehak mujhe bachao but she is thinking why am I dreaming when Shaurya is in front of me😒
He is more khodoos like previous Shaurya that's why she still not doubting him

but she got suspicious once but his white lies cleared her doubt. 

Thanks for LU Sham 🤗

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update shams 😛
Duplicate SK was really very harsh on vicky today .
Mehek should speculate that something is not right with SK .
She was crying n no impact on imposter . Think mehek think.
Follow Ur dreams mehek😆

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyankaB10

Oh God finally we will get to know who is the masked man. Hope he lives up to the real Shaurya Khanna. Oh where is our real Shaurya, Mehek please realise soon that he is not SK. Mehek looked so cute when she was crying that stupid villain didn't even console her. I think these will be the reasons as well as her nightmare which will make her realise that this fellow is an imposter. Honestly felt like a filler episode only liked the imposter's prayer scene .

Thanks Shams 👏

Hope mahek starts doubting him soon and tries to reach Shaurya😭
It was a filler only but thankfully we will get to see his face tomorrow😆😆

Welcome Priyanka😃
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Mehak had the feel! 😭 The feel of SK calling her out... 😭 It's your real Shaurya calling you, Mehak! 😭 I hope she really try to figure out and gets her doubt confirmed.  Can't imagine what SK condition be like 😭

Must say that KV is really good in portraying this shade as well. 👏 Fingers crossed... Track should be interesting. But kind of irritated when the nakli insults Vicky... It would be nicer from SK's mouth 😆 But anyhow, though if it's SK insults him, it is still not right. Vicky has done big when he was fighting with depression when Mehak was thought to be gone. 

Lets see how the game continues and things unfold... Thanks for the update, guys 😃 Can't wait to watch the episode 😊

They should stop targeting Vicky daily ...KV is doing job but felt like they're rushing with the scenes😕

Welcome Isya ... looking forward for tomorrow's episode😃
Heli84 thumbnail
@ sham Di ek paper mein KAR...jaisa kuch likha tha..pad clear nehi thi toh samajh nehi aaya 😕
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a good episode. It's time that they stop Vicky being insulted again and again. So the imposter wants Vicky out of the project by agreeing for the marriage and diverting him and Mehak to make his job easier. Nehal will soon turn against her sister and will create problems in future when things don't go her way. When Shaurya was near her madam was busy in her own world giving importance to others and pushing him away now why is she feeling bad and crying. She must be happy. I don't pity her. Mehak heart is failing to recognise that the imposter is not her Shaurya but her subconscious mind is hearing Shaurya calling out for her help. Hope she realises this soon.

Thanks Shams 😳