Is SK trained to deal with terrorists?

MsPayal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This entire epi was a joke., Why didn't security call the police and military, if these are terrorists, are they qualified to deal with them.
Why is SK yelling and grabbing the collars. is he capable of speaking normally. This is not the 1st time he's done thisit later. 

Why is MS the leader, can't she just control Neeve. Kid needs to learn some manners. He wipes the cake on his shirt so he can eat it later.

Karuna was the only adult who was crying and making faces.

This entire epi was a joke, and not a good one either. Sorry guys, if I offended anyone I apologize. l was very irritated, maybe because I am in the US and we always expect more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsPayal

This entire epi was a joke., Why didn't security call the police and military, if these are terrorists, are they qualified to deal with them.

Why is SK yelling and grabbing the collars. is he capable of speaking normally. This is not the 1st time he's done thisit later. 

Why is MS the leader, can't she just control Neeve. Kid needs to learn some manners. He wipes the cake on his shirt so he can eat it later.

Karuna was the only adult who was crying and making faces.

This entire epi was a joke, and not a good one either. Sorry guys, if I offended anyone I apologize. l was very irritated, maybe because I am in the US and we always expect more.

Hi dear first thing I have to say please don't compare this with western shows πŸ˜† I love my NCIS. SWAT and the million and one different police shows  so I know what you mean πŸ˜† Remember this is an ITV serial the ML is always the hero and the FL is always the heroine the police are just there to occupy space and follow the hero's orders πŸ˜†
I agree the kid needs to learn manners that why he needs a to be sent to a good boarding school πŸ˜†
MsPayal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is my 1st ITV show. Sorry if I defended anyone. That was not my intention.Will pay closer attention. After all this is just a show, entertainment, right...
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsPayal

This is my 1st ITV show. Sorry if I defended anyone. That was not my intention.Will pay closer attention. After all this is just a show, entertainment, right...

I am not offended and no one here will be so no need to apologize πŸ˜† 
We all laugh that this show has no logic πŸ˜† and don't expect much except a good laugh πŸ˜†
I live in Trinidad WI but grew up watching Bollywood movies with my family and the ML is always the hero he is the full super hero package you will get accustom with this and the police who always arrive late and don't really do anything meaning full πŸ˜†
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Payal plz dn't expect any reality from this show. πŸ˜†Here the hero has anger issues while the heroine has mahanta syndrome. Characters n tatooos disappear in thin air n the new cv's usually forget the old storyline. πŸ€£ But in spite of thwt we pagalz r addicted to it πŸ€ͺ
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Sharlene πŸ˜†...comparing zkm with other foreign shows will blow up or minds πŸ€£
Second..if you are watching an ITV show ...you need a lot of patience πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Third...Never under estimate my bhai Shaurya ...😎...Ever...

PS..I was trying to put a fun view...don't get offended folks πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
ST has trained him to deal will all the things plus he knows Delhi police they will never reach in time🀣
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Don't know abt SK Payal but every Indian show's MLS r trained in combat training n the Fls r trained in detective skills. They do nt believe in the local police to help them... They talk abt trust but the FL /ML do not believe in having a conversation with their better halves to solve the problems. 
So basically Shaurya knows everything - driving a truck to killing terrorists... I'm short the FL n ML need to b a complete package 
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
   Payal, valid questions πŸ˜ƒ 
Here entertainment means unrealistic, unreasonable, illogical OTT adrenaline rushing regular astonishing twists πŸ˜† hero mostly is an one man army , his aim with pan is sharper than a sharpshooter's , with firearms , heroine loves living the reckless life of a trapeze, challenging fate & flying around without safety net after & inbetween serving sandwiches and mankind πŸ€£
Krishna537 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post but don't expect logic from ITV shows   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†