Naino mei sapna, sapne mei Naina (Naina, Sameer os)

IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

"Tumne sach me koi kala jadoo kar diya mujh par Naina. Ye jo jajbaat mai tumhare liye apne dil mei rakhne laga hu, ye jo ajeeb si khushi, ajeeb sa ehsaas tumhe dekhkar mehsoos karta hu, ye sirf pyaar nahi ho sakta, usse bhi badhkar kuch hai. Lekin kab tum mujhe fir se apnaogi Naina. Tumhara wo meri care karna, meri choti choti khushi ka khayaal karna aise jaise mujhse jyada important tumhare liye kuch aur hai hi nahi. Kitna miss karta hu mai wo sab tum soch bhi nahi sakti"  thinking about Naina, Sameer walks to his room, having finished his dinner. 

As soon as he opens the door to his bedroom, his heart literally skips a bit and he feels strange butterflies in his stomach. The entire room is decorated with beautiful scented candles, their intriguing, spell binding aroma instantly raises his senses. Red rose petals are scattered everywhere.

Taking deliberate steps Sameer enters inside, completely captivated by the pleasingness of the room which though is higly and distinctly decorated, yet its simplicity is intact.

"Ye sab kisne kiya! Aur kyun? Aaj to mera birthday bhi nahi hai." He wonders awestruck, before he hears the faint click of the door shut behind him. He immediately turns around and gets bestowed with the smashing sight of Naina; his love standing there, looking beautiful and more cute than ever in a light blue dress.

Sameer doesn't realize but for a while he gets lost in Naina for she has everything of being irresistable. 

Naina blushes when she finds him checking her out. Her throat dries up and she lowers her eyes feeling shy.

Sameer has never been the type of a guy who makes a girl feel uncomfortable with his eyes but at this moment of time he seems to have no control on his organ of sight. The blue dress fitted her perfectly and she looks  SEXY! The dress is a beautiful anarkali suit. It has a long kurta made of net fabric with blue floral embroidary and a supple silk churidar. The kurta is cling to her like second skin, accentuating her beautiful young curves and makes her a size smaller. She styled it with gold chain and earings and that magnifies its beauty and elegance. Her cute soft features appears very attractive with a hint of make up, her wavy hair dangling behind her like a curtain, her beauty is undeniable right now and the pure love that Sammer carries in his heart for her adds dimension to it.

Sameer's heart flutters and he feels its wings inside his chest as Naina takes first step toward him.

Naina comes and stops before him,"Dekha jab pyaar hota hai to dil kitna najuk ho jata hai. Mujhe yaad karke dukh raha tha na tumhara bhi dil." She speaks looking directly into his twinkling shyly brown eyes. 

"Yaad? Matlab Naina janti this ki mai use miss kar raha hu isliye wo yaha aa gayi." Sameer is lost in thought when Naina waves her hand in front of his face, "Hello, kaha kho gaye?" 

"Kahi nahi." he said, " Naina. matla. Matlab tum meri ankhe padh sakti ho. Dekh sakti ho ki mai kitna pyaar karta hu tumse. Hai na tabhi tumyaha aai ho na mujhe maaf karke." He speaks hastily, being restless.

Naina smiles and stares into his eyes for a minute. It is a moment of pure bliss, not a single word has been exchanged but her eyes speak volumes. 

Naina then gently places her hand upon his shoulder, leans a little forward and speaks up, "Haan nahi rok pai mai khud ko tumhare pass ane se, aur aaj bol dena chahti hu Jo mere dil me hai" she pauses for a while and takes a deep breath before continuing, while Sameer listens to every word she says carefully, sends them deep down to his very core."Bevkoof thi mai jo ye soch rahi thi ki tumne mere saath Jo kiya uske baad mai tumhe maaf nahi kar paugi. Maine to soch liya tha ki tumhe bhool jaugi, tumhari yaad bh apne dil se mita dugi. Par lakh koshish karke bhi aisa kar nahi pai, kyunki tum mera phla pyaar ho Sameer. Aur phla pyaar koi chahe bhi to bhool nahi sakta. Tumse phle maine kiso ko chaha nahi aur tumhare baad kisi aur se pyaar kar paugi nahi. I love you Sameer aur mai janti hu that you also love me. ye tumhari aankhe batati hai mujhe. Bas ek dafa mai ye tumhare muh se sunna chahti hu."

A little tear leaks out of the corner of Sameer's eye. It is something he'd waited for very eagerly and now having felt it he is on top of the world. "Sach kaha tumne Naina. Ho gayi hai mujhe mohabbat tumse. Itni ki mujhe khud ko nahi anadaza ki kitni mai bas itna janta hu ki apni sari zindagi tumhare saath bitana chahta hu." He fnally gives vent to his feelings and feels himself swimming in an ocean of serenity.  

As if Naina's restless desire for his love procures some relief, causing a spasm of exaltation to run across her face. Reaching her arms around him she rests her head against his chest where his distinctive clean scent fills her senses and she hugs him tight. Sameer's heart jumps in his chest in a transport of delight, his one arm automatically wraps itself around her back and the other around her shoulders, he squeezes her tightly then bends his head down, keeping his face buried in her silky soft hair. Dolled up in elegant blue anarkali Naina's beauty is beyond compare and the pride, privilege, devotion and care with which Sameer has encased her in his arms make her look like a precious blue diamond. The depth of his love and care for her can be seen through the hug.

Naina lifts her face to look Sameer in the eye,who gifts her an amazing smile, good enough to take her breath away, as he pulls her a little away from him, but it was short lived, as he bends down and picks her up, enfolding his arms under her hips. 

"Sameer!" Naina almost shouts, totally stunned by this movement of his, but then on the spur of the moment her eyes meet his and everything else dissipates as if vanishes into thin air and only those two globes staring with intense love at her exist where she can see her world.

Tu meri zindagi hai
Tu meri har khushi hai
Tu hi pyaar tu hi chahat
Tu hi aashiqui hai

Her dark hair flies softly in the twirl as he spins her around slowly in circles a few times. They both are beaming in delight.

Pehli mohabbat ka ehsaas hai tu
Pehli mohabbat ka ehsaas hai tu
Bhujke jo bhuj na pae,
Wo pyaas hai to
Tu hi meri pehli khwahish,
Tu hi aakhiri hai

He doesn't want to put her down, he is not muscular, but strong enough to carry her in his arms for aye, withal, still, against his wish he sets her down on the ground, but so slowly and carefully that she can feel every inch of him.

Tu meri zindagi hai
Tu meri har khushi hai...

Sameer lets out a smug sigh, "Aaj mai bohat khush hu Naina. Ab mere pass koi hai jo mujhse utna hi pyaar karta hai jitna mai usse." he says as he flashes his striking black eyes back to her, "I love you Naina. I love you so much." He looks deep into her eyes with a hungry expression of yearning. It is certainly the first time Naina sees desire in someone's eyes for her, and the explicit audacity concocted with it, causes a quaint tingling sensation to run across her.Unable to sustain this sheer new experience, she begins to turn around but Sameer stops her instanter, seizing her shoulders. She can feel the increased pace of her heartbeat as he turns her gently to him again.

For the first time he tastes the delicacy of her beautiful face as he kisses her forehead with utmost tenderness. His lips lands on her left cheek ,placing a soft yet deep kiss on the smooth skin, then her right cheek. His lips are incredibly soft, every time they come in contact with her skin, she closes her eyes in the vintage cocktail of shyness, modesty and bliss.

He stares at her with smoky eyes, lids half closed. His grip tightens on her shoulders when he draws her even closer to him. Their faces are now so close that no more than an inch is between their lips. The temptation is irresistible. He lowers his head a little farther down to kiss her lips. Slowly his lips advance toward their partners. Before he can take them into custody of his, She turns her head quickly and walks a few steps away from him.

Sameer smiles, staring at her gracile backside. The smoldering desire is still blazing wild in his eyes. Whereas, the inner turmoil Naina is fighting to squash, snatches all her mental energy to face him.

She shudders when she finds herself engulfed in his arms once again, since Sameer has hugged her from behind, snaking his arms around her waist, his palm pressed against her stomach. She feels his toasty breath against her ear. "Naina pata hai, aaj had se jyada sundar lag rahi ho tum." he whispers and kisses her hair, then moves his lips slightly down. His warm, moist mouth encloses her earlobe, tickling her pink. He lightly sucks and kisses her ear. Her muscles feel taut, as if they will snap if she even tries to move.

Sameer turns her around, his eyes move down to her pink luscious lips. Love and patience hardly go with each other. He is dying to brush his lips against hers. He leans down to plant a kiss on them, suddenly Naina's expression changes, a frown comes hurriedly and creases her forehead. "Sameer ye galat hai, "Hamara pyaar masoom aur nirdosh hai" with that she pushes him away forcefully.

"Naina!" Sameer screams, as he awakens from his dream. He looks round the room, startled. When the clock on the wall hit 11 pm, he realizes that he was dreaming about Naina.

He sits up in bed, hits his forehead with his palm playfully. "Usne abhi tak tujhe maaf bhi nahi kiya, aur tu kiss tak pohach gaya. Kya hoga tera Sameer Maheshwari. Tere hormones to already out of control ho rahe hai, aur agar aisa kuch tu shaadi ke baad bhi karega to bhi wo behenji yahi kahegi ki ye sab mere sanskaaro ke khilaf hai."

Laughing he clutches a pillow to his chest, as he rests his head against the headrest of the bed. "Naina Aggarwal neend to phle hi uda rakhi hai tumne meri aur agar galti se kabhi aankh lag bhi jae to tum sapne me akar jaga deti ho mujhe." 

Sleep is not going to knock into his eyes, the rest of the night. Knowing it, he decides that it is time to be back to mission manaofy Naina and pataofy Naina for life, he gets out of bed, changes his clothes, grabs his bike keys, singing his latest favourite Jane jigar janeman, mujhko hai teri kasam, tu jo mujhe na mili mar jauga mai sanam. 

He calls Munna and Pandit and tells them to meet him outside Naina's home. He also asks them to bring some tea along.

"Haan haan tu fikar mati kar chai ke saath saath samose aur pakode bhi le aege. Mast party karege teeno bhai sari raat bethkar." Munna speaks on the other side.

"Wo manibhen mane na mane lekin ye naye nawele aashiq ke chakkar mei hamari aankho ke aas pass kale ghadde jarur pad jaege." Thinks Pandit, placing his night suit back in the cupboard.

THE END

I wonder agar ye teeno daily aise hi Naina ke ghar ke bahar Bethe rahe to kahi uski society wale inhe aawara aashiq samajhkar peet na de.😆

This is written specially for you Nida 🥳. I know I should've posted it yesterday, but couldn't write it as it was a pretty busy day for me. 

Though it could have been better, I really hope you all still like it.

Edited by IThinkALot - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Wow Wow !!!

What an amazing read!

The entire Fandom has jumped in to love, love and only LOVE. 

Bliss in LOVE.

@iThinkALot: You indeed thought a lot for this post 🥱
Great Prologue to the next track in the show.
Super!
IThinkALot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Don

Wow Wow Wow !!!

What an amazing read!

The entire Fandom has jumped in to love, love and only LOVE. 

Bliss in LOVE.

@iThinkALot: You indeed thought a lot for this post 🥱
Great Prologue to the next track in the show.
Super!

Good to see your comment on my post Doc. Thanx for reading this os.😊
Last precap has indeed made us fandom go crazy.
Nandita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved loved loved it !!!!!!!!!!! Omg it was so beutiful. Read it twice. Hope we get to see some dreams of sam in the show too. 😉 
Do write more. 👏👏
IThinkALot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita123

Loved loved loved it !!!!!!!!!!! Omg it was so beutiful. Read it twice. Hope we get to see some dreams of sam in the show too. 😉 

Do write more. 👏👏

Glad you like it dear. Would love to see Sameer kisses Naina in the show, even if its his dream.😳
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jaane jigar jaaneman... humko hai teri kasam... aisi kahaaniyan aur na likhi...to mar jayenge hum sanam...😉

Loved it... waiting to read more of your work!
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey I don't know your name...but I must say you have a way with words 👏...how beautifully you've described such intimate moments..they are a perfect mix of sensual and innocent romance...please write more...I absolutely loved these lines: 
Sameer's heart flutters and he feels its wings inside his chest as Naina takes first step toward him
Sameer has encased her in his arms make her look like a precious blue diamond. 
He stares at her with smoky eyes 
agar aisa kuch tu shaadi ke baad bhi karega to bhi wo behenji yahi kahegi ki ye sab mere sanskaaro ke khilaf hai
M&P on night duty as usual for the naya navela aashiq- hilarious!
And thanks to you, I learnt a new word today- Gracile! 

IThinkALot thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissRight

jaane jigar jaaneman... humko hai teri kasam... aisi kahaaniyan aur na likhi...to mar jayenge hum sanam...😉

Loved it... waiting to read more of your work!

He he this song has been gracing our forum since last precap. 😃
Thank you dear.
IThinkALot thumbnail
  • Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Hey I don't know your name Hello dear my name is Rishu 😊..but I must say you have a way with words 👏...how beautifully you've described such intimate moments..they are a perfect mix of sensual and innocent romance...please write more...I absolutely loved these lines:  thank you so much dear, its very nice of you to say that. And thanx for reading this os.😃

Sameer's heart flutters and he feels its wings inside his chest as Naina takes first step toward him
Sameer has encased her in his arms make her look like a precious blue diamond. 
He stares at her with smoky eyes 
agar aisa kuch tu shaadi ke baad bhi karega to bhi wo behenji yahi kahegi ki ye sab mere sanskaaro ke khilaf hai
M&P on night duty as usual for the naya navela aashiq- hilarious!
And thanks to you, I learnt a new word today- Gracile! Really? I keep learning new words as well.

Edited by IThinkALot - 6 years ago
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar! You think a lot and your Sameer dreams a lot..and I am pining here to be your Naina a lot...

Wiping away sadness from face and bringing back my smile,now lets come to the update-
You brought smoke with words and I was left in daze with awe of the flames and haziness.👏 As usual great writing with 'vocabulary' on point.👍🏼
Keep writing and keep coming with more.😃

With love-
Minu.😳