New FF: tum meri ho part 16 (pg 53) April 30 updated; no pms for this

paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey everyone...
 I am new to this forum.  I have written number of FF's, below are the links if you are interested in reading. 

I am writing an OS on Sameer and Naina after Sameer realizes he loves her.  Please leave in your comments and if you want me to write further or not. 

Here it goes:

Sameer had realized that he loved Naina.  He had accepted to himself but, not yet to Naina.  And Naina had told him that she has forgiven him for his and her peace of mind but, she does not wish to talk to him ever again.  They will be classmates only as far as she is concerned. 

However, Sameer being Sameer had something else in mind 😉  He was not willing to let go of what was his.  After Naina left that day from hospital saying that we will only be classmates from now on, Sameer had promised himself, that he will make her his. 

Sameer (to himself): tum kooch bhi kehlo Naina, yeh Sameer Maheshwari ka promise hai tumse aur apne aapse, ki tum kahin bhi raho, kahin bhi jao, kooch bhi karo, mein tumhe itni aasani se nahin jane dunga...mein tumhe apna bana kar hi rahunga.

After that day, Sameer had been trying his level best to talk to her.  She would find him wherever she went.  If she went to drink water, she could feel him staring at her.  If she was in class, she could feel him observing her. Infact, if she went to Pani puri stall, she found him there too.  He did not say anything, but he was everywhere she went, observing her from a distance.  She was trying her level best to ignore him, but, she could not.  She was unable to understand what he wanted.  But she did not have the courage to go upto him and ask him what was on his mind.  As her heart knew deep down what he wanted but, it was not willing to accept it.

One fine day, Munna and Pandit finally told Sameer. 
M&P:  Yaar itne samay se tum uska picha kar rahe ho.  Usko tookur tookur dekhte rehte ho.  Par naa woh tumse baat karti hain, na tum usse baat karte ho.  Bas ek dusre ki aankho mein dekhte ho, aur woh nazre choora leti hai.  Yaar kamse kam baat karo na jaake, kamse kam bolo usko ki tum usse pyaar karte ho. 

Sameer: are yaar tum log nahin samjhoge.
M&P: hum nahin samjhenge tumhe?
sameer:  haan tum nahin samjhoge.
M&P: chal theek hai, hum nahin samjhenge, par kamse kam usko toh kooch samajh aaye.  kamse kam tu usse toh baat karle.

Sameer: yaar woh mujhse baat hi nahin karna chahti, kaise baat karun usse.  Dekhti hai toh bhi, sar jooka leti hai, yaa nazre choora leti hai. tum log hi bolo mein usse kaise baat karun?
M&P look at each other, and wink at each other.
Sameer: kya chal raha hai tum dono ke dimaag mein
M&P (smirking): kooch nahin, bas tu ek kaam kar school ki chat pe jaa...hum tujhe wahin pe milte hain.
Sameer: kyon tum log kahan jaa rahe ho?
M&P: are baba hum aate hain, bas tu wahin rehna jab tak hum naa aaye...theek hai?
Sameer: theek hai par tum log jaldi aana.
M&P: okay

M&P go to the corridor.  And find Swati there.  They call her, and whisper something to her.
She smiles and say okay done.

Swati goes to the classroom where rest of the girls were seated.
She was limping. 
Seeing her Naina: are kya hua tujhe?  Aise langda ke kyon chal rahi hai?
Swati:  Are naina, mein woh kumud teacher ke kehne par chat pe jaa rahi thi. Aur sidi chadte chadte, paon twist ho gaya, aur mein gir gayi.
Naina: chal doctor ke pass chalte hain.
Swati: nahin yaar, theek ho jayega apne aap.  Par yaar naina please mera ek kaam karde, mujhe Kumud teacher se bachale.
Naina: kyon kya hua?
Swati: Yaar kumud teacher ne bola that ki, woh joh paint se hum sabne drawing banayi thi na, unhone woh chat pe rakhi hai sukhane ke liye.  Taki woh usko corridors mein sukhne ke baad laga sake.
Naina: haan toh?
Swati: unhone woh mujhe upar se lane ke liye bola tha, isse pehle ke barish girne lage.
Naina: Toh?
Swati: yaar woh sab mein le paun, usse pehle hi mein gir gayi aur woh sari paintings wohi pe reh gayi.  Aur yaar dekh bahar baadal se banne lage hain.  Please yaar tu meri best friend haina, please isse pehle ki woh drawing upar gili ho jaye barish mein, tum please woh sab niche le aayegi? mere liye.  agar galti se bhi woh gili ho gayi na toh woh kumud teacher meri chatni bana dengi.  please yaar. 
Naina: accha accha theek hai.  Mein jati hoon. 
Swati: haan yaar please jaldi jaa.  waise bhi ab koi period nahin hai.  please chali ja abhi ke abhi.
Naina: accha baba jati hoon.  koi pooche toh bolna mein kahan hoon okay?
Swati: okay

Naina not realizing what Swati had done.  Went to the rooftop (chat).  There sameer was waiting at the rooftop for M&P but they were no where to be seen. 

Naina entered the rooftop through the door.  And as soon as she entered, Sameer was about the exit. 

Both almost collided into each other. 

Both were shocked to see each other there.  And did not utter a word.  Sameer just kept starring down at Naina, and Naina was just rubbing her hands looking down at the floor getting nervous.

It was as both knew what was going on in each other's minds but, were not able to express it. Sameer couldn't stop starring at her. And Naina was looking everywhere but at him.

She broke the trance.  And started looking around the rooftop, to search for the paintings.

Sameer just kept looking at her face. 

Finally he spoke
Sameer: kya dhoond rahi ho?
Naina without looking at him
Naina: woh Swathi ne mujhe idhar painting lane ko bheja hai, Kumud teacher ke liye
Sameer: yaahan toh koi painting nahin hai (still staring at her), mein kaafi time se yaahan hoon, meine toh koi painting nahin dekhi.
Naina (getting nervous): accha?
Naina moved to the side, looking away from him.

Naina: tum yaahan kya kar rahe ho?
Sameer: M&P ka intezaar; still trying to look at her face from the side

Naina: par woh dono toh chale gaye. meine unko dekha tha parking ki taraf jate hue
sameer: kya?
Naina: haan woh toh chale gaye
sameer: toh fir mujhe yaahan intezaar karne ko kyon bolke gaye? yeh dono bhi na...

Both of them realized that they were set up by M&P, and Swathi.

Naina got more nervous, and in hadbadi, she said

Naina: ok mein jati hoon...clearly yahan painting nahin hai. she turned her back towards sameer and was about to leave.
Sameer: ruko Naina
She stopped in her tracks
Naina: ab yaahan rukne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai. mein chalti hoon.

As she was about to reach the door, Sameer slammed the door closed  in frustration.

Door got slammed shut, Naina's face was facing the closed door, and Sameer was right behind her, with his one hand on the door.

Naina (facing away from him): yeh kya badtameezi hai sameer?
sameer:  mein kabse tumse baat karna chahta tha, lekin tum kabse mujhe avoid kar rahi thi.  Aaj jab yeh mauka mila hai toh mein jaane nahin dunga.
Naina:  Sameer mujhe jaane do, mein tumse koi baat nahin karna chahti...
Sameer was getting more frustrated with the way she was facing away from him, and avoiding him.

Sameer (slammed his hand on the door again):  nahin jane dunga, jab tak tum meri baat nahin sunti mein tumhe kahin nahin jane dunga.

Naina: mein tumhari koi baat nahin sunna chahti
Sameer was so close behind her, that she was feeling her breath on back of her neck.

She tried to escape from the side. But he grabbed her hand as she was leaving from the side, and pulled her close such that her back was now on the wall adjacent to the door.  And he was towering her, right in front of her.  Her gaze was to the floor and his eyes were starring down directly at her face.  Both so close to each other.

Both were like that for long time.  Him starring down at her and she at the floor.  It was a very new feeling for her and she was scared and nervous.  While he was unable to contain himself anymore. 

The clouds started coming in, and few drops of rain fell on his face.  And he came a little close to her.  Both of his hands blocking her both sides so that she can't escape.

She pushed him with both of his hands still looking down at the floor, and increased the distance between the two with her hands. 

Naina (gathering some courage while looking at the floor, her hands out to keep him away from her): please mujhe door raho
sameer (in frustration, said it loudly):  door rahun?  kaise door rahun??? batao mujhe...roz tumhe dekhta hoon, roz tum nazre choora leti ho mujhse...kehti ho maaf kar chooki ho, par fir bhi door bhaagti ho mujhse...jab bhi tumhare aas paas rehne ki koshish karta hoon, toh door chali jati ho mujhse...roz roz sirf ek hi baat...jab bhi tumse baat karne ki koshish karta hoon, koi na koi bahane mil jata hai tumhe mujhse door jane kaa...

he looks at her with love in his eyes, brings his finger to her chin, and tries to lift it up...

sameer: dekho meri taraf...
naina tries her level best to not look into his eyes...he forces her to look up by lifting her chin up, but she closes her eyes.

Sameer: kyon kar rahi ho aisa mere saath haan?  kyon bolo? 
please aankhe kholo naina...please... ab mujhse yeh sab sehen nahin ho raha hai...he holds her face with both his hands...

For Naina, its unbearable...she is unable to handle this proximity...and tears trickle down her face while her eyes are closed...

Sameer wipes her tears slowly with his thumbs while slowly caressing her face.  Still starring at her face intently.  Both are so close that his breath is fanning her face.

It starts to pour down.  Both get drenched from the rain water.  But both don't move an inch from their positions.

Naina (wishpers while her eyes are still closed and his hands are holding her face ): please mujhe jane do
Sameer (whispers closer to her face): Aaaj nahin...
Naina (whispers again): pleaseee
Sameer:  nahinnn
Naina: kya chahte ho tum? (tryying to push him away with both her hands)
sameer lets go of her face and holds both her hands and ties them to the back with his both hands, and pulls her closer...

Sameer (whispers) : tumhe...
Naina (shouts): kya??? (starring right into his eyes in shock, while still trying to free herself from his hold)
he pulls her closer
Sameer: haan tumhe...mein tumhe chahta hoon (naina was shocked at what she heard and was still staring into his eyes)
Naina: choop karo sameer, ab shart khatam ho chooki hai...chodo mujhe aur jane do (struggling to free her hands from his hold, still both of them drenched)
Sameer: yeh shart nahin, sach hai...aur yeh tum bhi jaanti ho...bas accept nahin karna chahti...
Naina (avoiding looking at him now):  mein kooch nahin jaanti, aur naahin janna chahti hoon...bas chodo mujhe
Sameer: Nahin chodunga.
she struggles
Naina: you are hurting me sameer
Sameer lets go of her hands
Naina rubbs her hands, while still standing there...

Naina looks at Sameer in the eyes: tum paagal ho gaye ho...aisa kon karta hai
Sameer (walks towards her): haan hoon mein paagal toh?
Naina (nervous) walks backwards: toh kooch nahin
Sameer walks forward
Naina backwards
And naina's back slams on to the wall

He comes so close to her
Sameer while starring intently at Naina:  haan hoon mein paagal, tumhare pyaar mein paagal...itna paagal ki tum ko bhi haq nahin ki tum khood ko mujhse door rakho...

his hands go upto her shoulders, sliding down slowly.  His face inching closer to hers...

she looks to the side to avoid his gaze...

his face near her ear...

sameer: haan hoon mein paagal, tumhare ishq mein paagal...itna paagal ki tum jab nahin dikhti toh, mera dil paagalo ki tarah tumhe dhoondta rehta hain...
Naina: Par mein tumhe pyaar nahin karti...
Sameer:  accha?  toh kyon apni nazre fer leti ho, jab mein tumhe dekhta hoon...haaan?
kyon ghabra jati ho, jab mein tumhari aankho mein aankhe daal kar dekhta hoon...

Naina: mujhe koi farq nahin padta...
Sameer brings his lips towards her cheek...Naina closes her eyes
Sameer: accha? toh fir kyon apni aankhe bandh karli hai jab ki mere honthone abhi tak tumhare gaalo ko chuva tak nahin hai...
Naina starts to get very nervous
Naina: aisa kooch nahin hai...
Sameer: agar aisa kooch nahin hai, toh mujhe dekhke sharma kyon jati ho...kyon mere paas aane se itna nervous ho gayi ho...
Naina couldn't handle at anymore, she was unable to face his questions...

She just buries her face in his chest and hugs him...not even realizing what she was doing...

sameer (with a huge smile on his face, huggs her very tight, and whispers in her ear):  kya abhi bhi kahogi ki tumhe koi fark nahin padta...kya abhi bhi kahogi ki tum mujhse pyaar nahin karti??  kisses her on her head...

Sameer (while still hugging her): please ek baar kehdo that you love me...mein yeh sunne ke liye kab se tadap raha hoon...
Naina while still in his embrace, nods in a no
Sameer: please
naina: ek shart pe
Sameer: ab kya?
naina: pehle mujhe chodo

Sameer lets go of her from his embrace

she distances herself a little...and looks at the floor
Sameer smiles and looks at her face passionately

sameer:  Ab toh boldo
Naina nods in a no, smiles while blushing and run from there.

sameer (shouts): naina ruko, naina...

After she runs away from there

Sameer smiles to himself, and runs his finger through his hair...and says: I love you toh mein tumse bulva kar hi rahunga...tumne joh aaj nahin kahaa, woh mein tumhari aankho mein dekh chooka hoon...ab dekho Ms. Naina Aggrawal, mein kaise tumse I LOVE YOU bulvata hoon...

Please leave your comments, likes n feedback...

Ridz

Part 2 page 4
part 3 page 6
part 4  page 9
part 5 page 11
part 6 page 13
part 7 page 15
part 8 page 18
part 9 page 22
part 10 page 24
part 11 page 29
Part 12 page 33
part 13 page 38
part 14 page 44
part 15 page 49 
part 16 page 53
Edited by paagalbandar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamnazuha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its very good .but i think naina is more  stubborn to except her feelings in front of Sameer so easily  it will happen  but after along interval. Pls dont mind my view.
paagalbandar thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamnazuha

Its very good .but i think naina is more  stubborn to except her feelings in front of Sameer so easily  it will happen  but after along interval. Pls dont mind my view.

lol thanks...no worries...its just a fiction, not something i expect to happen in the show 😆
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow ⭐️ Beautiful work dear.Loved the setting,dialogues and concept.Keep writing more.Please send me a PM when you pen down something 😃
paagalbandar thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Wow ⭐️ Beautiful work dear.Loved the setting,dialogues and concept.Keep writing more.Please send me a PM when you pen down something 😃

Thank you Minu, Glad you liked it :)
barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually really liked this it was amazing please do write more
paagalbandar thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunlove21

I actually really liked this it was amazing please do write more

thank you, glad you liked it...i will try my best to write more 😃
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow .. it's so beautiful . I loved it. 
I was imagining all the entire scenes and smiling to myself. Please PM me if you write more . 
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm...Passionate one!!..Loved the situation,rain n deewane Dil!!❤️...Beautifully written...!
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice! Looking forward to the next update :)