Ae dil na kar tu chahtein- A song with lot of depth

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello Guys,
I am a new member here!! But not new to India-Forums😆 

So what pulled me here was thursday's episode where the title song was telecasted. I must say I just loved the song❤️  And yes depicts the whole story and specially Rehaan and Ahana's journey.

Initially when the promos of the show got telecasted it just appeared to be a normal love story with age difference. But when I got to know about the real story, i totally got attracted to the show. 

Rehaan's character always drew my attention and I have been wanting to see more of Ahana and Rehaan.

But what blew off my mind was thursday's episode and the song- Ae dil na kar tu chahatein❤️

I dont know how many of you were able to notice that but the lyrics of the song contains too much depth in them. I instantly got connected to Rehaan's character. And yes Ashim Gulati pulled it off really well!!👏 His character was the most underestimated one but I guess as the show is progressing layers of Rehaan are also unfolding.

I have been seeing on the forum that there is some negativity around Rehaana's track. But this is what the reality is. This story is not about beint perfect. It is about the flaws me make in our lives. It is not bad to fall in love after marriage but the way we deal with it is the major concern.

And this is the story of Rehaan and Ahana. They fall on love since it is beyond anybody's control. But as the song says- Jeene ki khatir ye pyaar koi itna jaruri nahi💔..they would try their best to fall out of this love..but that is also beyond their control and it is heart breaking.

So in all, this show actually depicts the reality which many of us face in our lives and being flawed is the truth of our lives.

I can not wait to watch the wonderful journey of Ahana and Rehaan❤️

And not to forget.. all the actors are doing a wonderful job. So lets support this wonderful show!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
The forum is thr only sns were  majority of the people are waiting for rehaana track. U need to visit the official fb and insta pg of starplus to see the negativity esp spreaded by anant fans. There moral policing is too much.
Like u i also didnt show much interest in the show as i thpught it is a typical love story with age difference but frombthe first promo itself the title track gained my attention. On yt i got to listen to the full track and on comment section people said it is a remake of ask-i-memnu and i googled abt the show. i got interested inbit  watched a few episodes but ibstill worried abt the fate of the show since indian channels ruin everyting.

Both ae dil na kar and ishq gunaah lyrics suits rehaana's love story.
Dil kya kare dil ko agar acha lage koi
Chuta sahi dil ko magar sacha lage koi
Totally suits rehaana.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the show's usp is rehaana track otherwise love story between age difference is tried and tested many times on tv...
like many ppl i am also waiting for rehaana track to start...however i did not learn about the turkish serial after this show started...i hv a online friend staying in turkey and her fav serial is aski memnu...on her advice i watched the show on yt...wat i loved is the passion in rehaana love story...

like TM said falling in love is not forbidden it is how u pursue it and how many relationships u r damaging in the process is wat matters...

in today's date ahaana is in love with anant...but like laila once said a day will come wen she will crave for young arms...
and anant has proved more than once that he cannot compromise on his age demands...

the honeymoon was a total disaster from ahana's perspective even though she denied it in front of laila...all her craving like paragliding and bike riding were ignored by anant...i am not saying that will become reason...but that is just one example and if we notice during the entire HM trip it was ahaana who was compromising and never anant...

even now in their married life same is hapening...

coming to rehaan his love for ahaana is not new...unfortunately the guy was in love with ahaana even before the marriage hapnd but before he cud collect his own feelings his AM whom he loves more than his life got married to her...

from that moment he know ahaana is like that Adam's apple which is forbidden to him but then we all know the story of adam and eve...u cannot dangle a juicy fruit in front of a hungry person and expect that person never to grab it...

love is a feeling that grows widout our intention and its easy to say that we shud learn not to pursue love if the person is forbidden...

behrul cud not and wen his love reached out to bihter she cud not too...they failed to fall out of love and for that they had to pay a huge price...for behrul the moment the journey with bihter began it was all over for him because he was betraying adnan for whose happiness he cud do anything in the world and to think he himself became the source of his greatest pain was a punishment in itself...

its a beautiful love story between behrul and bihter but sadly they broke so many hearts in the way that they became doomed...

i am hoping and hoping the makers will not be under any kind of pressure to mess with the story or the characters...the turkish show is beautiful and since our makers hv taken up this project they shud do full justice to it...

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful  and apt comments by all... 
here sp knows from the beginning that it's a different story.. I don't think there is anything to spoil... 

I m sure sp May not allow a tragic end and may change story 

regarding rehaanas story let's see... as I wished there are not much interviews by media.. thank god... u can watch show at peace... 

till now show is in pace with Turkish show.. rest I don't think too much as Ball is in sp  court 
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

The forum is thr only sns were  majority of the people are waiting for rehaana track. U need to visit the official fb and insta pg of starplus to see the negativity esp spreaded by anant fans. There moral policing is too much.

Like u i also didnt show much interest in the show as i thpught it is a typical love story with age difference but frombthe first promo itself the title track gained my attention. On yt i got to listen to the full track and on comment section people said it is a remake of ask-i-memnu and i googled abt the show. i got interested inbit  watched a few episodes but ibstill worried abt the fate of the show since indian channels ruin everyting.

Both ae dil na kar and ishq gunaah lyrics suits rehaana's love story.
Dil kya kare dil ko agar acha lage koi
Chuta sahi dil ko magar sacha lage koi
Totally suits rehaana.

I totally agree with you. The lyrics gunaah lyrics which you have mentioned here have always been reminding me of Rehana..how i wanna see how are they going to picturize it on them

aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

the show's usp is rehaana track otherwise love story between age difference is tried and tested many times on tv...

like many ppl i am also waiting for rehaana track to start...however i did not learn about the turkish serial after this show started...i hv a online friend staying in turkey and her fav serial is aski memnu...on her advice i watched the show on yt...wat i loved is the passion in rehaana love story...

like TM said falling in love is not forbidden it is how u pursue it and how many relationships u r damaging in the process is wat matters...

in today's date ahaana is in love with anant...but like laila once said a day will come wen she will crave for young arms...
and anant has proved more than once that he cannot compromise on his age demands...

the honeymoon was a total disaster from ahana's perspective even though she denied it in front of laila...all her craving like paragliding and bike riding were ignored by anant...i am not saying that will become reason...but that is just one example and if we notice during the entire HM trip it was ahaana who was compromising and never anant...

coming to rehaan his love for ahaana is not new...unfortunately the guy was in love with ahaana even before the marriage hapnd but before he cud collect his own feelings his AM whom he loves more than his life got married to her...

from that moment he know ahaana is like that Adam's apple which is forbidden to him but then we all know the story of adam and eve...u cannot dangle a juicy fruit in front of a hungry person and expect that person never to grab it...

love is a feeling that grows widout our intention and its easy to say that we shud learn not to pursue love if the person is forbidden...

behrul cud not and wen his love reached out to bihter she cud not too...they failed to fall out of love and for that they had to pay a huge price...for behrul the moment the journey with bihter began it was all over for him because he was betraying adnan for whose happiness he cud do anything in the world and to think he himself became the source of his greatest pain was a punishment in itself...

its a beautiful love story between behrul and bihter but sadly they broke so many hearts in the way that they became doomed...

i am hoping and hoping the makers will not be under any kind of pressure to mess with the story or the characters...the turkish show is beautiful and since our makers hv taken up this project they shud do full justice to it...

You nailed it..beautifully explained👏
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

beautiful  and apt comments by all... 

here sp knows from the beginning that it's a different story.. I don't think there is anything to spoil... 

I m sure sp May not allow a tragic end and may change story 

regarding rehaanas story let's see... as I wished there are not much interviews by media.. thank god... u can watch show at peace... 

till now show is in pace with Turkish show.. rest I don't think too much as Ball is in sp  court 

Even I am also not hoping much..lets just enjoy the beautiful journey of Rehana.
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

You just summed up my thoughts. Although I am reading this pretty late, but I just couldn't resist of quoting this. 👏 Rehaan was already in love since the time he met her, but couldn't recognize his feelings. :')