An idiotic show

Missfunny thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Anchals family belongs to a very middle class but still not a single value for it
First she fall i love with a person who just kiss her & very next minute she fall for him
Second she friend zone with a person who were rapist & murderer
Third she got married to a person who was dying in 3 months just for her benefit on top of it her family agreed, show some respect and value please...
Forth she was ok for operation like a best friend and was not happy at all bcoz her husband survived & the look on her moms face was so creepy like she seriously asked her daughter what next??
As far as i saw some Indian shows which really makes sense and shows all respect and value of our culture, marriage, relationship!!

Don't know how to explain this but very poor storyline & the writer is on some medication may be but this is the humble request that please change writer or some sort of story bcoz all the characters are so good but

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Apart from all these , disturbing issue is that family loves orphan ( Ranveer ) kid truly from their heart and Ranveer character totally manipulating the family for his own selfish reasons ( his love ). Didn't even care for his younger brother's love. Is CV trying to show/prove that adoption is not a good idea as no matter how much you love orphan and give the family they will be selfish and go to any extension to get what they want ?
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The problem is the plot and the writers 
1. Aanchal falling in love with Kabir instantly (CPR is not kiss koi smanjhao Aanchal ko😆) and trusting Raichand bros so easily didn't make sense...She had gone to Mauritius to collect proof not fall in love ðŸ˜†  precisely why AaBir never worked for me coz of their rushed love story and hard to make sense of love story ðŸ˜†

2. Aanchal is mordern enough to romance Kabir in front of the family but was dumb enough to marry her bf's brother due to kundali dosh ðŸ˜•  Also she does wears mangalsutra and sindoor as well but doesn't believe in the marriage ðŸ˜†   inconsistency ki hadd hai ðŸ˜†

3. She took up Meenu case but then never tried to find out how Dharamchand died   Should i call her dumb, self invested or a weak character ðŸ˜•   

4. Ranvir who has got immense love from his family turned into an obsessive lover who can cross all limits overnight ðŸ˜•  by the way writers still call him complex grey ðŸ˜†

5. I mean all orphans will turn into obsesive lovers kya who will HAASIL their  HAQ ðŸ˜†  Bhai log darenge adopt karne se ðŸ˜†

6. The main plot is a couple trying to overcome a villain ! ðŸ˜†  Aanchal will trap him in his own game later for sure but Ye har serial mein hota hai...what is new !  The main plot is cliche, predictable and as common as it gets 

7. Few sub plots might be interesting like I am Sure Sarika is Ranvir's mom...My mind says that Kabir is the one who is planning against Ranvir since the start but have no hopes from makers who are hell bent on butchering Ranvir and glorifying AaBir 

So, ya the things are not working for this show are : 

1. Main couple's love story 

2. Villain has better chemistry with the lead 

3. Very weak and common main plot 

4. Inconsistent and poorly written characters 

I root for the villain in this story ðŸ˜†  coz for me no one is worth rooting for in the show apart from him ðŸ˜†  I root for KabVir also ðŸ˜†   I root for everyone in the show except AaBir  ðŸ˜†

Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
Agamfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anshiv, you point out very valid ones. Cannot agree more
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What an optimum title!!!!!

Jokes apart. Show is deviated from the claims that were made at the starting of the show. Romantic thriller with three grey characters. Where are the three grey leads. I don't see any. What I m seeing is one black character with two white poor/pure souls, who are fighting for their love against an ogre.

Plot of the show is predictable n old. A Thriller is that where twists come when u least expect that. Not that " to show the flashback scene that how someone did that thing, what we already know. For example: they showed the scene of how Ranvir text messaged to Naina for running away. We already knew that Ranvir did that. I think CVs isse hi thriller samajh rhe hain.

About ruining of characters. Don't let me start on this. Anchal and Ranvir, their characters got ruined for the sake of so called thriller.
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing is left in this show, very predictable and common storyline with three poorly written characters.
Aanchal expression is getting worst day by day, kabir looking least interested in this show

Sometimes only enjoy ranveer's pagalpanti, though he's negative but for me he's only interesting things in this show. Others r become so cliche
MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anshvi

The problem is the plot and the writers 

1. Aanchal falling in love with Kabir instantly (CPR is not kiss koi smanjhao Aanchal ko😆) and trusting Raichand bros so easily didn't make sense...She had gone to Mauritius to collect proof not fall in love ðŸ˜†  precisely why AaBir never worked for me coz of their rushed love story and hard to make sense of love story ðŸ˜†

2. Aanchal is mordern enough to romance Kabir in front of the family but was dumb enough to marry her bf's brother due to kundali dosh ðŸ˜•  Also she does wears mangalsutra and sindoor as well but doesn't believe in the marriage ðŸ˜†   inconsistency ki hadd hai ðŸ˜†

3. She took up Meenu case but then never tried to find out how Dharamchand died   Should i call her dumb, self invested or a weak character ðŸ˜•   

4. Ranvir who has got immense love from his family turned into an obsessive lover who can cross all limits overnight ðŸ˜•  by the way writers still call him complex grey ðŸ˜†

5. I mean all orphans will turn into obsesive lovers kya who will HAASIL their  HAQ ðŸ˜†  Bhai log darenge adopt karne se ðŸ˜†

6. The main plot is a couple trying to overcome a villain ! ðŸ˜†  Aanchal will trap him in his own game later for sure but Ye har serial mein hota hai...what is new !  The main plot is cliche, predictable and as common as it gets 

7. Few sub plots might be interesting like I am Sure Sarika is Ranvir's mom...My mind says that Kabir is the one who is planning against Ranvir since the start but have no hopes from makers who are hell bent on butchering Ranvir and glorifying AaBir 

So, ya the things are not working for this show are : 

1. Main couple's love story 

2. Villain has better chemistry with the lead 

3. Very weak and common main plot 

4. Inconsistent and poorly written characters 

I root for the villain in this story ðŸ˜†  coz for me no one is worth rooting for in the show apart from him ðŸ˜†  I root for KabVir also ðŸ˜†   I root for everyone in the show except AaBir  ðŸ˜†

😆

Not to forget our Mahanta ki Devi Aanchal- who wanted her manchild lover to get married to someone else bcz she thought she is pregnant with his child was all ok when that manchild illegally gave admission to her brother. Her reaction? Tu admission le le bhai...lol...
suma74 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still can't understand why the story is so messed. Till Ranveer was shown positive in front of Aanchal the story had some sense,  Aanchal knowing Ranveer is the reason behind all this, why is she not fighting for. Why can't she tell the media and open up all the issue and fool Ranvir.