Bridget24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What is wrong with Arjun's mother?? She needs to untie the apron string and be happy for her son. Some mothers need to see that they are not losing a son but gaining a daughter when their sons get married and stop being jealous of their DIL. I am really enjoying this serial at the moment. Her MIL and his FIL is ping me off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Kavi.. thumbnail
First off, that awful "Saheb ji" doesn't deserve to be called a father... So FIL is a HUGE stretch 😡!
I CANNOT wait for the day Arjun realizes that not only did that man play with the lives of Arjun, his family and Chandini, he also planned to hurt Chandini with that whole gas thing. He'll KILL him ðŸ¤¢!
And as far as it goes for Arjun's mom, I think most of her anger comes from the way the marriage occurred, how much it bothered her son, and the fact that Arjun himself told her that Chandini will eventually leave him. Obviously any mother wants her son to be married to a girl she likes, especially since this isn't a nuclear family (meaning Arjun and Chandini aren't living on their own). Plus this whole gas thing, the fact that Arjun lost his job over the Saheb ji scandal, and the image of Chandini that everyone had as this spoiled girl. Obviously Chandini truly loves Arjun, and is making a genuine effort, but I can see why it's taking his mom a while to see that.
Abisoye thumbnail
Yes she was angry about the way the marriage happened but when a mother sees that her son is in love then it's time to back off. She knows that her son has fallen for chani and I think that is  the reason for her recent anger which I find stupid the love a child has for his mother can never be compared with the love for his wife so I really don't know why certain mothers tend to misbehave and act all jealous like I always say get a life so that  when your children get married you have other things that makes you happy to do. 
Bridget24 thumbnail
I am really disliking Arjun's mum and really loving Chandini.