Reva caught in SEX racket

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/reva-get-caught-sex-racket-tv-s-half-marriage-171230

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there is article that reva will be caught in sex racket along with her boy frnd  its obvious that sahibji is behind this to defame  insult sharma family  after caught in sex racket  to  save themselves  sharma family will agree marrying reva to surya   how  demeaning  regressive track   and   second forced marriage will kill this already dying show with 0.1 trp   and forced romance  which is artificial    arjun is a love struck puppy  who can't see sahibji conspiracy  in proposing reva marriage   and how come dumbo love struck arjun forget he fought for honesty and how he forgot sahibji corruption now ? 

its cvc fault typical rajashree style   soft aadarshwadi  family who is helpless   and smart arjun  became  stupid love struck puppy who can't analyse  sahib intervention  evil  doing again and again  

arjun chandni forced love story  is not impressing  as its forced  can't attract   me   when i like this  show  before   competition  show was very crisp and interesting   arjun chandi  were spark  now  hopeless  first time i am so disappointed by this show 

makers  have loose ends  this forced love story  can't connect with forced  saas bahu  drama 

Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow did not expect this kind of comment but that is your opinion I don't think arjun has forgotten that sahieb is evil I think he is backing off because of chani and I kind of think thats okay if everyone keeps telling chani that her father is evil she will never believe it's  better if she finds out herself and I hope that happens soon enough and I think the trp of the show is not increasing because the people who watch andtv shows prefer shows like Santoshi ma where the male lead is constantly a jerk and a bully and the female lead just takes it and keeps forgiving him they also like shows with constant saas bahu drama either I think this is still one of the manageable  shows on and TV presently.
Abisoye thumbnail
One more thing in my opinion I think the marriage was forced but the love happened mutually and Arjun  felt something for chani before the whole forced marriage thing living together just made them realise how much they like each other 
PretiSingh thumbnail
Even I find this serial very interestING and yes I won't compare with other serials as I have been watching but this one stands oUT to be the most amazing serial till date to me. I hope the trp do increase and show is not being shut down. Lovely performances by the two leads...