Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Guys extremely sorry for my sudden absence from here and leaving the updates hanging , was out of city for some work. Will continue from tomorrow ,

For compensation of my absence tomorrow I will post 2 Prabhas movies and 1 Anushka movie 😃
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

PRABHAS03 - VARSHAM

The movie deals with the story of Venkat & Shailu. Venkat is a hot headed guy working in mines where his uncle gets injured and to cure him he needs money , a rich politician asks for his help in return of money Venkat needs for his Uncle's treatment. Venkat looses his cool when he gets to know that the politician wants him to free a girl named Shailu from a goon named Bhadranna.But still agrees only for money. But Venkat and Shailu has a deep past which connects them but still they stay apart. How Venkat helps Shailu & how they both get a new meaning of their life 7, their past is revealed & how they fight up with Bhadranna forms the story.

Varsham is Prabhas's first blockbuster in his film carrier . Trisha was casted opposite him as Shailu & their pair was an instant hit . Gopichand plays the character of Bhadranna . The movie was a big hit along with its music. Music was composed by Devi Sri Prasad. The movie was remade in Tamil & Odia.Hindi movie Baaghi starring Shrradha Kapoor & Tiger Shroff was inspired from Varsham. It was reported that Actress Jyotika was initially casted opposite Prabhas , but she backed out paving the wy for Trisha.

The movie along with it's cast & crew were nominated in 27 categories out of which it won 25 awards . Prabhas won awards Sensational Hero in CineMAA awards , Best young Performer in Santosham film awards & was nominated as Best actor in 52nd Filmare awards south. The movie had a run of 100 days in 79 centres & 50 days run in 200 centers .The movie was made on a budget of 10 million & earned a profit of 20 millions.

The movie was released on 14th January 2004 , giving Prabhas the lover boy image. The movie is dubbed in Hindi as Baarish the season of love.The audio launch was a big affair of the movie , with many celebs coming in it. The first CD was given by Mahesh Babu to Prabhas's father Surya Narayan Raju Upplapati.

Varsham Audio launch:

The mocie's success was celebrated in a grand way. Some pics of Varsham 175 days success party

Varsham full movie Telugu

Varsham hindi dubbed 

Image result for varsham telugu movie poster

A beautiful movie. 
I totally loved Prabhas and the concept. 
ashvikian4life thumbnail

PRABHAS04 - ADAVI RAMADU

The movie revolves around the life of a tribal kid Ramu who has a childhood sweatheart from a rich family named Madhu. She encourages him to study and make his own name. Years later they met without knowing each other , but once realization draws on them , they are faced with the societal issues of family status . How Ramu and Madhu gets through this forms the story. Prabhas plays the lead with Aarthi agrawal opposite him as Madhu. The movie was released on 21st may 2004. The movie although was made right after Varsham , was a disaster at box office with a lot of negative remarks .The movie was made on a budget of 60 million and fetched 50 million at box office. The movie features Nassar as Prabhas's father & also features Ramya Krishnan in a special dance number which was quite a highlight. The movie is dubbed in Hindi as Strong Man Badal.

Adavi Ramadu audio launch :

Adavi Ramadu platinum disc function

Adavi Ramadu full telugu movie

Adavi Ramadu hindi dubbed

Edited by ashvikian4life - 6 years ago
ashvikian4life thumbnail

ANUSHKA04 - ASTRAM

The movie is a remake of the hindi movie Sarfarosh(1999) . Anushka plays the lead and takes up on Sonali Bendre's character. Actor Vishnu Manchu plays the lead and is opposite Anushka. The story revolves around an honest police officer who tries to stop terrorism after a bad incident happens in his family. The movie also stars Jackie Shroff as the main antagonist. The movie is released on 23rd June 2006. No information about the movie's box office collection has been revealed. The movie is dubbed in hindi with the title Astra - The weapon.

Astram movie audio function -

Astram full movie telugu -

Astram movie hindi dubbed

Related image

Image result for astram

ashvikian4life thumbnail

PRABHAS05 - CHAKRAM

The movie deals with a man named Chakram who runs away from his own wedding , his father sends people to catch him but he escapes . He reaches city and starts living in a society where everyone is frustrated and unhappy and he solves their problem and teaches everyone how to live with peace and love. His father traces him out , that's when he reveals why he ran away from his marriage and family. The rest forms a heart wrenching story.Asin and Charmy Kaur plays the leading ladies opposite Prabhas.Actor Prakash Raj plays Prabhas's father in this movie. Director Vamsi Krishna is awarded as best director for this movie in nandi awards.The movie was released on 25th March 2005. No information about it's box office collection is found. The movie is dubbed in Hindi with the same name.

Chakram Audio function

Chakram full movie telugu

Chakram movie hindi dubbed

Related image

Image result for chakram movie

ashvikian4life thumbnail

ANUSHKA05 - RENDU

The movie deals with the life of Shakthi who comes to city from village for some employment . He stays with his uncle and also gets his lady love after a lot of misunderstandings. Parellely a series of strange murders along with its proof baffles the police , somehow they get the sketch of the murderer . The sketch was of Shakthi , so the cops arrest him . He claims to be innocent & the cops are confused since they don't get any proof against him. That's when it is revealed that the murders are done by a person who is a lookalike of Shakthi named Kannan who helps Shakthi to escape from cops . He then went on to reveal why he is killing some particular people along with his friend and his painful past. Shakthi then helps him get the final revenge.

This movie was made in tamil and thus marks Anushka's debut in tamil movies .The movie features R. Madhavan as the lead hero playing the dual roles. Anushka Shetty and Reema Sen were the female leads. The movie was released 24th Novemeber 2006 .No information about movie's box collection was shown but according to reports it performed well on Box Office. The movie's telugu dubbed version is available.No Tamil or Hindi version is found. Anushka appears in the flashback scenes. 

Rendu full movie telugu version - (Anushka's part 1:20:00 - 2:10:00 & from 2:23:00 till the end)

Image result for rendu movie

ashvikian4life thumbnail

PRABHAS06  - CHATRAPATHI

The movie revolves around the lives of the refugees living in the port area and risking their lives daily to earn their food. They all are under the control of landlords and politicians . One such person is Siva who gets separated from his mother and brother at a young age and shifts to a new port area . Daring , good hearted but very quiet person. With time he sees the torture done on his people but his friends stop him from raising voice as it might lead to death. But once when the limit crossed he did fight back , even with the most strongest people for the freedom of his people. That's when he became Chatrapathi for everyone. But the story doesn't ends here , his past comes back to him making him vulnerable at points and is taken advantage by his new enemy. He also finds his love in a naught girl. How will Chatrapathi save all of them and maintain the dignity of his people and family forms the story.

This movie is the first collaboration between Prabhas & S.S Rajamouli. Shriya Sharan was the leading lady opposite Prabhas. Actress Bhanupriya played his mother. The music was by Keervani.The movie was released on 30 September 2005 and was a huge hit at box office. The movie is one of the best movies of that year & had a run of 100 days in 54 centers. It was made on a budget of 80 million and collected 220 million. The movie is dubbed as Chatrapati (tamil),  Chandramauli  (malayalam) , hukumat ki jung (hindi). This movie was remade in kannad & in Bengali as Refugee. Bhanupriya and M.M Keevarani were awarded as best supporting actress and best music director at Nandi Awards. Prabhas was nominated for best actor category in Flimafare awards , the rest of the cast also got nominations for this flim in Flimfare . 

Chatrapathi Audio Release function

Chatrapathi 100 days celebration

Chatrapathi full movie telugu version

Chatrapathi full movie hindi dubbed

Image result for chatrapathi movie poster

Image result for chatrapathi movie poster

bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Adavi Ramudu - Watched this film long back. It did not impress me but D looks cute and acted very innocently. Ramya K comes in an item song it's funny when you see that and then watch mother-son bond in Bb.😆

Astram - Have not watched so no comments.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Chakram - I read the review and I knew D would die in the end I hate it when D or S die yeah it is movie but still I can't take it so I didn't watch I think this is the only movie of D that I haven't watched. 🤔

Rendu - This was the debut movie of S in tamil. She comes as the lover of Madhavan and later gets killed by some enemies. S didn't have much scope and used for glamour but she looked so beautiful. So fresh. Sad part is she dies so I don't like this movie too. 😛
bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Chatrapathi !! D's first movie with SSR ! I personally didn't like this movie as it had too much violence but D's acting is commendable. He looks good too. Loved his scenes with Banupriya. Mother sentiments and D go hand in hand 😆
Gundusoodi song is nice.
D fans have to watch this movie ! 👍🏼
Edited by bahubalifan - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I enjoyed watching Rendu movie for 1. Madhavan and 2. Anushka..😳
Madhavan and Anushka's scenes are so sweet and cute.. Will feel bad that these two die but they cover it for the final scene like he joining his family and Anushka in the heaven is a nice finishing touch.. So for me it's like they lived happily ever after.. 

Anushka-Madhavan pair is nice.. Two good looking people with naughtiness and playfulness packaged together.. 😳