Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
what was hina trying to do in task ,still I dont get it.
she was very confusing ,switching partners all the time during task .  
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

y do u hate me so much? 😭

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

🤣

And TM - That's why my dislike for Hina has reduced drastically. She is brutally honest to her words and has proved the same many times. I like people who keep their words. 👏
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Tumhe pata hai usne kitni roti banayi hai? Tumhe pata hai usne kitne hours kitchen mein spend kiye han? Tumhe pata hai usne kitni bar homophobic comments kiye han? Tumhe pata hai usne kitni bar racist comments kiye han? Tumhe pata hai usne kitni bar HMs ko spank kiya aur wo bhi unke mana karne ke baad? Tumhe pata hai usne kitni bar misogynist comments kiye?

And you're saying you don't know what she's doing in the house. Smh. I'm deeply offended. How can anyone say this about my Queen Shilpa Shinde?

Jhooti - above mein se zyaada chize toh galat hain, aur aaj suna nahin tumne Shinde ne kya kaha? Usne kahan ke koi uske saath kitna bhi galat karle, woh kisike saath galat nahin karti 🤣 - kya namuna hain yeh? If she truly believes that she's beyond delusional, and if jhooth bol rahi hain toh phir theek hain - that she does all the time.

OT - she is indeed a dirty player - dirtiest of the lot. And more so because she plays dirty - instigates and pokes so she can then play victim, hits below the belt - and yet continues to claim that she doesn't understand the game, doosre kya kya karte hain game ke liye, main nahin karsakti. And all this when she's based her game on serious and continuous defamation and a mount Kili sized victim card. She wants commoners with her in the finals, so she can win easily - coward toh yeh hain.

Hina let her personal equations get in the way today - she knows Vikas makes good on every deal and promise he makes in the game - and yet. She didn't play smart today at all.Edited by SP2684 - 6 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Main toh episodes dekhti bhi nahi lekin bada mazza ata hai yahaan sabke updates padke. 😆

SP random number...new year, new name? Kya khayal aapka.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Khayal toh acha hain - tum list banalo suggestions ki - tumhara new year wala task hain yeh - Vikas ki tarah karna tum task, Shinde ki tarah nahin 😆
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Hina let her personal equations get in the way today - she knows Vikas makes good on every deal and promise he makes in the game - and yet. She didn't play smart today at all.

This one mistake cost her man. Agreeing to Luv's demand - and he was irrationally adamant about taking Vikas out asap. She should've stuck to her guns and said No you play the commoners game with Puneesh and I'll play the celeb game with Vikas. Shilpa toh is useless in tasks. I'm pretty sure Vikas would've done his best to get Hina into contendership, especially if he promised her that. Vikas has always played a really clean game the contrast to Shilpa's dirty game is mammoth.