Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Sun Rishi even now doesn't trust Tanuja and viceversa  for her to loose trust there is lot of reasons  but  rishi not trusting her even when she has come to save him many times can't see thepoint. According to this writer since characters are just imagination of writers.
 Rishi romanced Netra in front of her even they were still married not only that he got engaged to her all the while trying to get in with Tanuja. He acted as a player just like now. She thinks he is married to Netra, Rishi never told her about his marital status. Even now he is pushing her more into water and drowning her by not explaining full truth. For me he loved Tanu but not Tanuja at all because of the way they have protrayed him till now.
 Love gives everything and accepts everything Tanuja trusted his love so she did drama when bauji asked so when he was fooling she didn't care but it effected her deeply. She never thought he would go forward with the engagement but alas in that netra played her bit and  Tanuja lost everything. 
She has morals from beginning she is saying she won't break anyone's relationship especially when kids are involved to rishi to alas as always they have made fool and idiot when it comes to tanuja dosent see her love and dilemma.
Someone had made a post who will win Tanuja but for me it is always will Rishi atlast make Tanuja suffer and make her loose completley which he has done till now.
Tanuja doesn't have anyone except her Natasha and her love for Rishi everything comes and goes by him. 
It is hard to get any job when you are single mom with no one to help her even for a little while  literally had no one. 
As you put she didn't stay or live with AK she was stay in caretaker she was working for him 24hrs as a working woman she didnt have a choice or leisure to stay in different house and leave her child, she was left alone by her so called loving husband for another woman. please don't make it look bad for a decent working woman.
Rishi as already pointed her gold digger several times, he couldn't call her character because she was not playing around with AK when they were married before that he thought they were married with a child.
Sorry for long post and also this is my pov. I can't see rishi as a man in love, for me as a hero rishis character is a great let down.
I love acting by krasha but I from long time asking for Tanus rishi or a intelligent Rishi to come back. What atleast I get is spinless fellow who doesn't care for his wife or daughter possesing or saying i love or acting immature doesn't make him a hero. Standing, understanding their pain is important empathy from rishi is not shown at all. 

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling  and also  for long post sun.
 I am tiered and disappointed with this writer for so long it began and so much potential especially Rishi how much degraded his character can't stand it and it is still continuing. There is no joy watching this serial.  
Although it is based on tanuja  reincarnation it was their love now they slowly destoyed the love story.😭

@B  Valid points.

You are very clear in your views. Loved it and very true - d great CVs destroyed d beautiful love story.
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

For me Rishi character had lost charm long time back as a man in love because of soo many things.

Even though they had made Tanuja also look selfish i was still on her side because as a woman i could relate to it today after everything her character also got lost for me.  
She came back from accident to love of her life than sang love song to AK 🤢now rishis love song  to netra for her sacrifice is all we need to put a lid on this dead story in name of love.🤢😡
 there is no kasam of love from both sides. Kudos to this director and writers👏😡

Sang love song to AK ?  Did she ? I don't think so. Let me know because I got annoyed when d song ' Rab ney bana di jodi' was played on TanShek - though after watching it again today - I  realized why they played this song and yes  I do agree - it did suit what Character Tanuja thought.of AK. Let me share the lyrics...

Na Kuch Poocha
You Didn't Ask Anything
Na Kuch Maanga
You Didn't Ask For Anything
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Whatever You Gave, You Gave From Your Heart
Na Kuch Bola
You Didn't Say Anything
Na Kuch Tola
You Didn't Weigh The Pros And Cons
Muskuraake Diya Jo Diya
Whatever You Gave, You Gave With A Smile

Tu Hi Dhoop Tu Hi Chaaon
You're The Warmth, You're The Shade
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
You're My Own And A Stranger
Aur Kuch Na Janoon Main, Bas Itna Hi Janoon
I May Not Know Much But This I Do Know

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
I See God In You

Having said the above - CVs have totally ruined Tanuja's character as well - d scenes after d accident and her proposal to AK and all...killed it. 

Edited by Chitra_11 - 6 years ago
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitra_11

Sang love song to AK ?  Did she ? I don't think so. Let me know because I got annoyed when d song ' Rab ney bana di jodi' was played on TanShek - though after watching it again today - I  realized why they played this song and yes  I do agree - it did suit what Character Tanuja thought.of AK. Let me share the lyrics...

Na Kuch Poocha
You Didn't Ask Anything
Na Kuch Maanga
You Didn't Ask For Anything
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Whatever You Gave, You Gave From Your Heart
Na Kuch Bola
You Didn't Say Anything
Na Kuch Tola
You Didn't Weigh The Pros And Cons
Muskuraake Diya Jo Diya
Whatever You Gave, You Gave With A Smile

Tu Hi Dhoop Tu Hi Chaaon
You're The Warmth, You're The Shade
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
You're My Own And A Stranger
Aur Kuch Na Janoon Main, Bas Itna Hi Janoon
I May Not Know Much But This I Do Know

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
I See God In You

Having said the above - CVs have totally ruined Tanuja's character as well - d scenes after d accident and her proposal to AK and all...killed it. 

Wow Chitra I became fan of your post. Not only this post but all. What I like is, you always sees different side of story which no one even notices.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sun Rishi even now doesn't trust Tanuja and viceversa for her to loose trust there is lot of reasons but rishi not trusting her even when she has come to save him many times can't see thepoint. According to this writer since characters are just imagination of writers.
Rishi romanced Netra in front of her even they were still married not only that he got engaged to her all the while trying to get in with Tanuja. He acted as a player just like now. She thinks he is married to Netra, Rishi never told her about his marital status. Even now he is pushing her more into water and drowning her by not explaining full truth. For me he loved Tanu but not Tanuja at all because of the way they have protrayed him till now.
Love gives everything and accepts everything Tanuja trusted his love so she did drama when bauji asked so when he was fooling she didn't care but it effected her deeply. She never thought he would go forward with the engagement but alas in that netra played her bit and Tanuja lost everything.
She has morals from beginning she is saying she won't break anyone's relationship especially when kids are involved to rishi to alas as always they have made fool and idiot when it comes to tanuja dosent see her love and dilemma.
Someone had made a post who will win Tanuja but for me it is always will Rishi atlast make Tanuja suffer and make her loose completley which he has done till now.
Tanuja doesn't have anyone except her Natasha and her love for Rishi everything comes and goes by him.
It is hard to get any job when you are single mom with no one to help her even for a little while literally had no one.
As you put she didn't stay or live with AK she was stay in caretaker she was working for him 24hrs as a working woman she didnt have a choice or leisure to stay in different house and leave her child, she was left alone by her so called loving husband for another woman. please don't make it look bad for a decent working woman.
Rishi as already pointed her gold digger several times, he couldn't call her character because she was not playing around with AK when they were married before that he thought they were married with a child.
Sorry for long post and also this is my pov. I can't see rishi as a man in love, for me as a hero rishis character is a great let down.
I love acting by krasha but I from long time asking for Tanus rishi or a intelligent Rishi to come back. What atleast I get is spinless fellow who doesn't care for his wife or daughter possesing or saying i love or acting immature doesn't make him a hero. Standing, understanding their pain is important empathy from rishi is not shown at all.

Sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling and also for long post sun.
I am tiered and disappointed with this writer for so long it began and so much potential especially Rishi how much degraded his character can't stand it and it is still continuing. There is no joy watching this serial.
Although it is based on tanuja reincarnation it was their love now they slowly destoyed the love story.😭

I completely agree with you. I can't sympathize with Rishi anymore. His love struck puppy behavior makes no impact on me. As long as he does not explain his situation with Netra to Tanuja he has no right to ask her to come back. I have not seen the last couple of episodes so can't comment on Tanuja but between the 2 leads Tanuja comes across more sane. CVs have completely destroyed the story and the charm of the show. They have turned the hero into a laughing stock and made AK a more matured and caring person. There is not much left for me to enjoy the show anymore.
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya333

Wow Chitra I became fan of your post. Not only this post but all. What I like is, you always sees different side of story which no one even notices.

😳 me too love chitra and sun posts always neutral hota hai and sunaina ka bhi no doubt