I LOVE this show!

..Kavi.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So for the first time in so long, I've found a Hindi show that I like. It's not too cliche, and the actors are both new and quite nice. However, I was disappointed to find that the forum is really dull (I guess that goes to show how many people only watch shows with star casts). Also, I can't rank it, or see the cast members rankings... Is that the same for everyone?
Well anyways, I love to write, so anyone who does check this forum will probably be seeing more of me in the near future. Side note, I also love to read, so if anyone wants to try their hand at writing something you'll definitely have at least one reader.
Kavi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abisoye thumbnail
Looking forward to chatting about the show with someone other than myself hopefully they don't ruin it like all other and TV shows because the show has potential.
PretiSingh thumbnail
I like this show as well. Just hope postime comments and more viewers. Can't wait to see what happens in the show. Keeps me entertained.
S-Kumar thumbnail
The show is very nice to watch.  Sometime I watch some episode repeatedly on mobile.  The pair is very good, as couple.  The male lead is little low on dialogue delivery.  It is unbelievable to know that the girl is unaware of her father's activity since long.  How cud it be possible?  How long the truth hidden from the family for so long?

PretiSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

The show is very nice to watch.  Sometime I watch some episode repeatedly on mobile.  The pair is very good, as couple.  The male lead is little low on dialogue delivery.  It is unbelievable to know that the girl is unaware of her father's activity since long.  How cud it be possible?  How long the truth hidden from the family for so long?

So true even i watch them repeatedly as well...n trues up when will chandinI know the truth... 
..Kavi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

It is unbelievable to know that the girl is unaware of her father's activity since long.  How cud it be possible?  How long the truth hidden from the family for so long?

I think it is a case of simply seeing what you want to see. With Chandini, her "father" has always kept a very decent and loving facade. And so now, even though she may begin to doubt him or Arjun may try to tell her the truth, it will be difficult for her to accept that reality. Obviously, who wants to believe that their loved ones are capable of such heinous, cruel acts, or could be faking their affection? I just hope that Chandini's love of that awful man doesn't separate the couple.  
Bridget24 thumbnail
This is my favorite show on &TV😊
Abisoye thumbnail
I think she will find out very soon due to the recent seperation between her arjun she is  now back home I hope she finds out everything before she finally returns to Arjun's place. 
PretiSingh thumbnail
Pliz no why the mother is so harsh on chandini...love chandini and arjun don't separate them...,