Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: lashyyy

hey again i m back to comment spere this comment is for os bheegloon i guess if that the name but agar name ye nah h to it was for the one in which ridhx
was dancer n won a competition
itwas beautiful and adorb
loved their beautiful love story
armaan is such adarling even his family too
loved how he make a day perfect for her by proposing her
it was so fairy tale like
ntge end was hot
loved how ridhz take the first step n then wat happen is history hahaha but seriously it was faboulous just perfect

Hey Pal...
Heheh yes u got the name correct...
Glad u love and enjoy the story... 
Armaan toh hamesha se hi darling hai hehe... 
Take care :D

RihooHaws thumbnail

Wajah Tum Ho
An AR OS

'Mujhse aur nehi hoga...' Girl groan in pain as she felt a sharp pain... 
'We are so closed Jaan, just few more minutes please...' Guy said as he slowly move his warm palm on her bare arms which send shiver in her spine... 
They were in a bathtub, water fill above their waist... Guy were in his short and girl in her loose top with the girl resting her both hands on the surface of the bathtub, her eyes closed, lips in-between her teethes as she try to control the pain... 

Her hair were tie in to a messy bun with some falling on her forehead which the guy kept pulling back behind her ear but it keeps falling back... Sweat-beans on her forehead as she keeps taking deep breathes, guy kept moving his palms on her bare arms, trying to give her much needed comfort... 

When the girl stay like that, guy move closed to her and started to leave kisses on her bare shoulder whispering sweet words in her ears, trying to make her forget the current condition she was going through... His hands moving on her arms and sometimes over her waist, massaging to less her pain... 

After sometimes, she felt the pain bearable so let her weight rest on him... Her back was touching his bare chest, still him caring lovingly as he slowly move his hands on her body... She sit with her eyes closed but their moment didn't least longer... 
'Mrs. Mallik, how are u doing...???' Doctor move in with a nurse behind her... 
'So far, she is doing very good doctor...' Guy answer from behalf her...
'That's really good Mr. Mallik, let me check how much time more it would take...' Doctor said moving close to them, sitting near the bathtub... 
'I don't think I can do it Doctor...' Mrs. Mallik said...
'Of course u can do it Riddhima...' Mr. Mallik said...
'No Armaan, I m tired...' Riddhima said as the doctor check if she is ready or not...
'Mr. Mallik is right Mrs. Mallik, just few more minutes and soon u will be done...' Doctor said... 
'It's been more than 10 hours Doctor, the pain keep getting unbearable...' Riddhima complain...
'Labor pains are mean to be unbearable Mrs. Mallik, I know its your first time... There is nothing to worry when u have such a loving husband...' Doctor said...
'Riddhima, we are trying to make you go through less pain by using the method of giving birth in tub...' Armaan said... 
'He is totally right Mrs. Mallik, it would make ur delivery easy and less painful being in water when u have the contractions... You are so near and we don't want to go for surgery when we know u can do it... Believe me Mrs. Mallik, when it's over, u wouldn't remember the pain but only the bundle of happiness laid in your hands would matter to u...' Doctor says as she gave much needed information about birth giving the new parents-to-be couple... 

Riddhima gave her a understanding nod because she has very less energy left and they all know, she would need it when finally the time come to push and let the little soul breathing in her womb to out and breath to the world... Armaan also blink his eyes, thanking the doctor for making his wife understand and encouraging her to go for it because she just need a little strength to go through the phase which would end, giving unconditional happiness to them...

Doctor move a little away from them to give them some privacy as she give instruction to the nurse, to keep observing the gape of contractions because it was nearly time... No one else were allowed to be in the private room other than husband and nurse because Riddhima wouldn't feel comfortable to be half naked in front of any other people... 

Their families were standing outside, waiting for the moment from last three hours... When she has started to have contractions quickly, doctor has send the rest of the family outside and suggest them to try delivery in bathtub so Riddhima would relieves pain...

After talking to the nurse and making her understand what she had to do, doctor turn around to look at the couple... Through Riddhima pregnancy, she has witness the love between them... She never seen a couple like them because for every check up, Armaan had manage to accompany Riddhima without caring about his busy and hectic schedule in work... 

Armaan was her strength and doctor was sure that, he wouldn't let Riddhima give up till the end... His love and care would be her strength and she believe in them that they would successfully go through this phase of the beautiful journey till they had been from last nine months... 
'Not more than an hour, Mr. & Mrs. Mallik... I m sure we all can get through this together...' Doctor said getting their attention... 
'Thank you Doctor, sure we can do it...' Armaan said... 

Appreciating their dedication towards the task as she knows how much pain Riddhima was going through and Armaan was also experiencing it with her because it pains him more to see his darling wife going through the pain to bring their child to the world, who is a part of his and her soul... 

Doctor left them alone once again but the nurse came back but keep distance letting Armaan handle Riddhima because she was comfortable with him by her side... When the doctor left, Riddhima turn in his hold facing Armaan, who didn't waste a second to drop a loving lingering kiss on her forehead... 

Riddhima put her hands on his shoulder for support, Armaan touch her baby belly were their child was breathing... Both smile as their waiting was going to end in a matter of few minutes... Again Riddhima started to have contractions making her sweat badly, Armaan cup her face making her look in to his eyes... 

Armaan other hand move on her back, rubbing it slowly up and down as she try not to push because they need to wait till the nurse or doctor asked to do so they could avoid any problem raise in delivery... Armaan move his nose tip on her forehead, inhaling her sweet scent...
'Jaan, I know u can do it... For us, for our baby and always remember, I love you so much...' Armaan said leaving small kisses on her forehead with every word... 
'I love... you too...' Riddhima said... 
'U will do it na...???' Armaan asked...
'For us, for our love... Our baby...' Riddhima said...
'Our baby... Our soul...' Armaan said giving his dimple smile...
'Our... Soul...' Riddhima whisper, smiling as she move her hand up to his cheek, caring the dimple... 

Riddhima got lost in him, forgetting about the pain for sometimes seeing that dimple back on his cheeks... She had seen how worried and tense he had been for her from previous night when the doctor asked to get her admitted because it was already her due and she was getting little pain... 

Armaan also look deep in her orbs, trying to understand what she must be thinking because he knows, if anything Riddhima adore about his feature than it's his dimple which she had confess that make her fall in love with him... The way her beautiful eyes had manage to steal his heart, making him lost it to this girl going through to give most priceless gift to him... 

Seeing her eyes still not moving away from his dimple, her thumb slowly moving on his cheek where it has the cut making it deep feeling her touch which is filled with love... Three years to their marriage and still she can't get over with him because she confess that, every day she fall more deeply in love with him and his dimple... 
'I hope our baby don't get these dimples...' Armaan whisper...
'Why...' Riddhima manage to asked...
'Than my beautiful wife wouldn't give attention to me like she is doing now...' Armaan said caring her cheek... 

Riddhima couldn't help but let a small laugh hearing his words, it wasn't the first time he mention that because every time when she look at him, specially admire his dimple smile, he would hope only he has those dimples so she wouldn't get lost like that seeing their child have it as he still need her attention... 
'If our... Baby have... Or not... I would... Never stop... Loving your... Dimple and... Fall in... Love everyday...' Riddhima said in between the pain... 
'I m glad, u will never stop loving me and same goes for you darling... U know why...???' Armaan asked...
'Why...' Riddhima asked, knowing the answer but still want to hear from him because it makes her feel love...
'Because you are my world, my everything...' Armaan said... 
'You love me so much...' Riddhima said...
'More then the words could described...' Armaan said knowing it was not a question but a statement... 

A statement that she believe that how much he loves her like no other guy had ever love her other than her father... He was the first guy in her life because she don't make friends with guy and let her parents choose the groom for her and to her luck, she fall in love with him first time they met... 

Same happen with Armaan because he was very reserved person, work hard in his family business so he don't get time to find a girl for himself... His parents took the responsibility and started to search for a girl when they came through Riddhima profile given to alliance... 

They met through their parents but it was their destiny that they found soulmates in each other... It was choice to accept each other and soon they were married, took their time to understand and take their marriage to next step with ups and downs in their life with both went through being each other side, believing and trusting the other because their couple were made in heaven... 

After marriage, their life had been a bless to them but like any other couple, they also face their share of problems which only make their relation stronger and love unconditional... Still those days were fresh in their minds and hearts, if today they are together than it's because of their parents and their belief in them... 

To give them the chance to find perfect partner for them, believing that they would choose the best for their child and it did make them meet, which lead them to fall in love with each other not knowing what the other feel... It was their believe on their parents, that today they were living a happy and beautiful life together...
'Remember, out first meeting...???' Armaan asked... 
'Can never... Forget it...' Riddhima said giving a small smile...
'I kept wondering, why u were staring at me...' Armaan said laughing a little...
'I make... A fool... Of myself...' Riddhima said...
'I never knew, u would love my dimple so much...' Armaan said...
'I felt... Embarrass...' Riddhima said...
'I was too lost in your beautiful eyes to realized it once my eyes met with yours...' Armaan whisper, pressing his lips on her soft cheeks... 

FLASHBACK START 

'Kaha ho tum Amyra, main baahar hun...' Armaan said as he stood in front of a Mansion...
'Bhai come in, main Riya ke room mein hun... First floor, third room to the right...' Amyra said in a low voice...
'Bohot zyada dard ho raha hai...???' Armaan asked moving inside...
'Haan bhai, aap jaldi aajao...' Amyra said...
'Lekin lagi kaise, sach sach bata tum... Kar kiya rahi thi, padne ke liye aayi thi na tum yaha...' Armaan said...
'Baad mein daant lena bhai, abhi jaldi aao...' Amyra said...
'Haan coming...' Armaan said cut the call... 

As he step inside, he look around and saw a servant... He asked about Amyra and the servant told him, she was in Riya room upstairs... Thanking her, Armaan make his way further inside to meet a lady... Armaan stop because he has never met the lady but has come several time to pick up Amyra... 
'Tum Armaan hona, Amyra ki bhai...???' Lady asked...
'Haan Aunty, lekin aap... Sorry maine aapko pehchana nehi...' Armaan said...
'Smriti Gupta, Riya ki mom...' Lady said introducing herself...
'Namaste Aunty...' Armaan said joining his hand and than bending to take her blessing...
'Jeete raho...' Smriti said giving blessing to him... 
'Woh Amyra koh lene aaya tha maine, usne kaha usko...' Armaan said cut by Smriti...
'Haan woh Riya ke kamre mein hai...' Smriti said...
'Thank you Aunty, it was nice meeting you...' Armaan said...
'Same here beta...' Smriti said smiling... 
'May I...???' Armaan asked before going further ahead inside the house...
'Sure, make urself home... Amyra toh iss ghar koh apna bana chuki hai... U r also most welcome anytime beta...' Smriti said...

Armaan smile and nod his head accepting her invitation but he was a little confused to see how easily Smriti welcome him, that too in their first meeting... They might know Amyra but it was the first time he has come inside the house and met Riya mother, Riya and Amyra is best friends so they used to visit each other when they had to do work or project together being in collage... 

Putting the confusion in hold as he needs to see Amyra at the moment to see how bad she had hurt herself, Armaan quickly move towards the stairs, taking two steps at the time, reach first floor in no time... He took the turn and try to remember what Amyra said, in no time he was knocking a door, waiting for permission...

When no one answer, Armaan again knock and impatiently wait to get permission to get it... It didn't take much time, he heard a 'come in' and he sigh in relief hoping to see his sister soon... Without waiting Armaan open the door and move inside... He was about to ask for Amyra but got lost in the girl standing in front the mirror... 

It wasn't Riya but another girl, wearing striped loose black off shoulder top with a tie on right side end and blue faded jeans... She was holding a eyeliner as she hurriedly apply, giving perfect touch to those beautiful forest green orbs... 

GIRL DRESS

'Kiya hai Riya, main tayyar...' Girl stop as she turn around but stop seeing Armaan...
There he stood, with a dreamy smile showing his dimples on his cheeks, lost in her... First the girl were surprise to see a stranger in her room but the moment she saw his dimples, she herself got lost in him as she couldn't move her eyes from his face... 

Where-else, Armaan smile got deep seeing how the girl were staring back at him but he couldn't just move his eyes from her which was captured by her orbs... He knows he has the charm that any girl get lost in him but it was first time, he got lost seeing a girl... 

Both kept staring at each other, without realizing what was happening around them... Unaware that two pair of eyes were watching them and trying to control their laugh, they hi five as their plan got accomplished... Seeing neither of them move or speak anything, they thought to break their little moment... 
'Armaan Bhai, aap yaha...???' Girl said appearing suddenly... 
'Riya, woh Amyra kaha hai...???' Armaan asked moving his gaze to Riya...
'Meri kamre mein, aap Di ki kamre mein kiya kar rahe ho...' Riya asked innocently...
'Mujhe laga Amyra ne kaha woh yaha...' Armaan was cut by Riya...
'Arey nehi bhai, meri room toh iske saamne hai...' Riya said...
'Oh, sorry aapko disturb kiya...' Armaan said facing the girl in front of him...
'Arey main toh bhul gayi, aap dono pehli baar mil rahe ho na... Bhai yeh meri Di hai aur Di, yeh Amyra ka bhai hai...' Riya said...
'Nice meeting you...' Armaan said giving a smile to the girl, who accepted with a nod... 

Riddhima was too embarrassed to answer back, as she felt her cheeks flush due to blush... Being lost in him, not knowing who really he was, Riddhima felt that she had make a fool of herself in front of this dashing guy and it make her more embarrassed to realized he was her sister's best friend brother... 
'Riddhimaaa...' They heard someone call from outside... 
'Oh no, I m getting late...' Riddhima said quickly turning around to do her hair... 
'Chale bhai...' Riya asked seeing how Armaan was still lost in Riddhima... 
'Haan chalo, waise chot kaise lagi Amyra koh...' Armaan asked trying to divert his mind from Riddhima...

Riya smirk seeing Armaan try not to give attention to Riddhima but before they move out, Armaan look around once before leaving the room... Riddhima was also looking at Armaan through the mirror as she try not to make him catch her doing that as she kept herself busy getting ready... 

A WEEK LATER 

'All set bhai...???' Amyra asked coming in Armaan room... 
'Mera jaana zaruri hai...???' Armaan asked sighing... 
'Of course jaana zaruri hai bhai, after all aaj aapke shaadi ki date final hone wala hai toh aapko waha hona chahiyeh...' Amyra said...
'Jab mom dad ne ladki koh pasand kiya hai toh, main jaakar kiya karunga...' Armaan asked...
'Exactly, mom dad ne pasand kiya hai... Aaj shaadi ki date bhi final hone wala hai toh aapko ek baar ladki se mil lena chahiyeh...' Amyra said... 
'Milke kiya karenge, aisa toh nehi haina I have option to deny...' Armaan said...
'Bhai, aap yehi chahta tha na, mom dad aapke liye ladki dhunde... Ab kiya hogaya...???' Amyra asked...
'Amyra, tum jaanti hona, mujhe yeh sabke liye time nehi hai...' Armaan said...
'I m sure, aap apne hone wali wife koh dekh kar yeh sab logic bhuljaenge...' Amyra said...
'Matlab...???' Armaan asked...
'Oh ho bhai, aap kitna sawal karte ho... Chalo nehi toh aap yehi rehjaenge aur baaki sab jaakhar ladki se milke, date bhi final kardenge...' Amyra said pulling Armaan out from the room... 

Soon Amyra and Armaan left with their parents, Ananya and Balvinder Mallik... Everyone had their best smile while Armaan just sit with Amyra, lost in his thought because from last one week, the only person he could think about was Riddhima, Riya's sister... 

They all know that Armaan had a like towards Riddhima but he wouldn't confess it to anyone sooner so they thought to take the alliance ahead without waiting for him to speak... As he has already given the responsible to his parents, they know Armaan would prefer to keep shut than confessing he had found his girl... 

Knowing that Armaan would soon understand where they were going if they let him drive, Balvinder took the driver seat so they could hide it from him till they reached to their destination... Amyra was ready to capture every moment when Armaan realized they were going Gupta Mansion and she was sure, it would be worth to capture his expression which they could used in future... 

When they finally reached, Amyra quickly got down from the car... Armaan was the last one to come out, that too when Balvinder make him aware that they had reached... Armaan was too lost in his own world, he didn't realized they were in Gupta Mansion... 

Without giving a look around, Armaan slowly move with Amyra by his side, Ananya and Balvinder ahead them as they lead them inside... Amyra mentally gave herself a face palm when Armaan didn't realized his surrounding but kept herself control because she wants to see his shocked expression... 

Smriti and Shashank Gupta, welcome them with hug and blessing to Amyra... Hearing a familiar voice, Armaan move his eyes from the floor and look at the couple in front of him... His expression was worth to laugh out but they all kept a straight face, Shashank and Smriti welcome him with a bright smile... 

Realizing they were the girl parents, Armaan quickly move ahead and took blessing which they happily give from their hearts... Both parents move ahead as they joint the Pandit, leaving Armaan and Amyra behind... Armaan look at Amyra and seeing her smirk, he understood that she was already aware that they were coming there for his alliance... 

First time in whole evening, Armaan smile and softly hit Amyra head on back making her grin... Shaking his head, he move ahead and joins others as all wait till the Pandit announce the date for engagement and marriage but Armaan eyes were eagerly searching for one person, who was none other than Riddhima... 
'Aajaenge, aajaenge... Sabar rakho, itna der tak inthizaar kiya hai toh kuch der aur...' Amyra said in a teasing tone...
'Chup, bohot shaitaan karne lage ho tum...' Armaan said...
'Abhi toh chup hojaungi, lekin not for long and I promise...' Amyra said winking at him... 

Armaan smile and move his attention to the Pandit, everyone else also wait till he match Armaan and Riddhima horoscope before giving a perfect day for them to knot their relation... After sometimes, Pandit finally gave the date for engagement and marriage... 

Engagement date was choose a month from now and two weeks after engagement date for marriage... Both parents talk among themselves before they ask Armaan if it was fine with him... Before Armaan could answer, it was Amyra who speak behalf of him...
'Kyun nehi, bhai ke dil mein toh ladoo phut raha hai abhi...' Amyra said smirking... 
'Choti...' Armaan said in a stern voice, trying to keep her shut...
'What Choti, itna bhi choti nehi hun mujhe kuch samajh nehi aa rahi... Sab jaanti hun main kaise khushi se naachne ka mann kar raha hai aapko...' Amyra continue, pulling his leg further... 

Everyone laugh while Armaan just got embarrass being the target, that too with Amyra as the leader to tease him and he knows, she is ready to take full advantage because she knows, Armaan wouldn't dare open his mouth in front of the girl parents... 
'Kyun mere bacche koh pareshan kar rahe ho Amyra...' Ananya said taking Armaan side...
'Haan haan, wohi toh sirf aapki beta hai... Main toh aapki kuch nehi lagti...' Amyra said dramatically...
'Nautanki, tum dono mere bacche ho... Ab khush...???' Ananya asked...
'Bohot, issi baat pe bhai, aap bhi apne dil ki baat bol hi doh... Date fixed karde ya aage badae...???' Amyra asked... 
'I don't think Armaan would have any objection, kyun buddy...???' Balvinder asked...
'Yes dad, lekin aap sab ek baar Riddhima se puchlena...' Armaan said...
'Ayye hayye, kiya pyar hai... Abhi se apne hone wali biwi ke permission ka khayal hai...' Amyra said grinning naughtily... 
'Haan kyun nehi beta, humein pata hai usse bhi koi problem nehi hogi phir bhi... Tumhare saamne ek baar puch leta hun, tumhare tasalli ke liye...' Smriti said... 
'Aap ek kaam karo Smriti, Riya koh bolde, Riddhima koh lekar neeche aaye...' Shashank said...
'Haan main abhi bhulati hun...' Smriti said...
'Aunty, aap rukhiye... Main dono koh lekar aati hun...' Amyra said...

Not waiting for Smriti answer, Amyra already left as she quickly run to the stairs making everyone smile seeing how crazy their youngest daughter could be... They all were happy that Armaan agree for the chosen dates and Gupta knows that Riddhima also wouldn't deny but still for Armaan relief, they were ready to ask Riddhima... 

UPSTAIRS,
RIDDHIMA ROOM 

'Kiya kar rahe ho Riya, itna make up kyun...' Riddhima was cut by Riya...
'Itna...??? Di have you seen yourself... Aap sirf eyeliner or lip-gloss use karte ho... Aaj toh special karna padega na, after all aapki shaadi ke date fixed ho rahe hai...' Riya said...
'Tum itni excited kyun ho rahe ho...???' Riddhima asked...
'Main kyun nehi hogi, mujhe ek jiju milne wala hai toh khush toh main hungi na...' Riya said...
'Aur pasand nehi aaya toh...???' Riddhima asked...
'Kuch zyada der nehi hogayi mana karne mein...???' Riya asked raising her eyebrow...
'Mana karne ki baat koan kar raha hai... Main toh bas itna pucha...' Riddhima was cut by her...
'Mujhe toh bohot pasand hai...' Riya said... 

Riddhima gave her a question look and Riya bit her tongue realizing what she had speak out... Riya slap her back head for not controlling her big mouth, she gave Riddhima a not so innocent look and smile cutely hoping that Riddhima would just leave the question thinking she just speak out like that without thinking... 

Shaking her head, Riddhima took out the earrings and wear it... Riya just stood in a distance and when she wore the jewelries, she help her with the dupatta and put it on her left shoulder, she put a safety pin to hold it so it wouldn't fall...

Finally when Riddhima was done, Riya hug her from behind as she sit in front of the mirror... Riya kiss on her head and rest her chin over there as she admire her beautiful sister, looking pretty as always... Riddhima smile and both stay like that until they were disturb with the door open suddenly... 

Amyra came with a big smile on her face, Riya gave her best smile to her and move to welcome her best friend... Riddhima didn't question why she was there because she don't need a reason to visit them... Riddhima was sure that Riya must have invite her because she is excited about her marriage alliance... 

Amyra whisper something in Riya ear and both share a silent giggle but control it as Amyra turn to look at Riddhima... She move forward and gave a sisterly hug to Riddhima and compliment her beauty... Even Amyra agree with Riya that Riddhima was looking most prettiest girl in the world... 
'Chale, aunty neeche bhula rahi hai...' Amyra said...
'Matlab Pandit ne date bata diya...???' Riya asked...
'Haan, kabse main tumhari wait kar rahi thi...' Amyra said...
'Dekho Di, aapki wajahse main yaha phas gaye...' Riya said...
'Ab chalo, ladke wale bhi aa chuka hai...' Amyra said smirking... 
'Hayye, meri jiju kaisa lag raha hai...???' Riya asked...
'Khud hi dekhlo...' Amyra said winking at Riya... 
'Ab toh dekhna padega, I m sure Di koh bhi accha lagega...' Riya said...
'Accha, bohot zyada...' Amyra said giggling... 
'Tum dono ke baat khatam hogaye toh chale...???' Riddhima asked...
'Kiya baat hai Di, aapko bohot jaldi hai... Kyun...??? Hone wale pati koh dekhne ki jaldi hai...???' Riya asked nudging her elbow... 

Knowing that Riya wouldn't stop pulling her leg, Riddhima move ahead leaving Riya and Amyra to giggle seeing Riddhima expression as a blush make it's way on her cheeks... Walking out, Riddhima look downstairs and was shocked to see Armaan sitting with his and her parents... 

Riddhima couldn't move another step ahead and was rooted, just staring at Armaan... Armaan was looking here and there but from the place Riddhima stood, she knows he couldn't see her yet... While Riddhima stood staring at Armaan, Amyra and Riya stood either side of her, looking at her expression... 

As Amyra had capture Armaan expression, she didn't waste another second and did the honor of capturing Riddhima expression too... When Riddhima stood like that, Riya nudge her to break her trace... Riddhima look towards Riya, to make sure if what she had seen wasn't imagination...
'Chale...???' Riya asked...
'Armaan...???' Riddhima asked...
'Kyun...??? Pasand nehi aaya...???' Riya asked...
'Kaise...???' Riddhima asked not being able to believe...
'Mom dad koh aap pasand aayi...' Amyra said...
'Aur Armaan bhai... Sorry sorry, jiju koh aap...' Riya said... 
'Lekin aap koh nehi pasand toh, neeche jaakar bata doh...' Amyra said...
'Yes, no one would force you Di...' Riya said... 

Riddhima was too shocked to react anything happening around her, Riya and Amyra took her downstairs were everyone was waiting... Meanwhile others were happy with the dates but even Ananya and Balvinder agree with Armaan that they should asked Riddhima once before finalize the date... 

Riddhima were happy yet nervous to know her marriage was fixed with Armaan, true that they don't know much about them but knowing Amyra being Riya best friend, they had known this much that she is from a good family... Also there was no reason to deny because Riddhima has already agree to marry any person her parents choose for her... 

Armaan was in same condition as Riddhima, the moment he hear the footsteps, he look towards the stairs and got lost in the Angel coming down as if she was send from heaven... His eyes didn't obey him to move away from her as it was focus on her, moving from head to toe, admiring the beauty... 

Armaan had seen her once in modern cloths but today, she was looking more pretty because she was wearing a traditional dress and it makes her more beautiful just truly like an Indian girl... Simple yet elegant in that navy blue Anarkali Designer Suit, minimum make up, matching earrings and rings with bracelet... She has left her hair open and wore a heel as she carried the dress gracefully... 

RIDDHIMA DRESS 

Armaan was too lost to realized that Riddhima had already reached near them, Ananya stood up and bless her than hugs her, caring her hair... Balvinder also gave his blessing to Riddhima and make her sit in between him and Ananya... 

Amyra and Riya exchange a naughty look seeing Armaan lost in Riddhima, smirking as they were ready to take full advantage of teasing their siblings, they wait till the elders question Riddhima about her decision because her answer would make the alliance final... 

When Shashank tell Riddhima about the dates of engagement and marriage, Riya got excited to know the dates as she wasn't present there when the Pandit announce it... Everyone smile and Smriti question Riddhima if she was fine with the dates or they should bring change, making it postpone...

As they wait for her answer, their eyes were also fixed on Riddhima which make her feel nervous... Armaan just couldn't move his eyes off from her face and he felt his heart stop beating as he want to hear her answer... Riddhima sit with her head down but look at her parents before again dropping her head down but manage to nod, giving them her answer... 

It was Amyra, who break the silent as she and Riya hugs each other... Than Amyra move to Riddhima, hugging and congratulating her... Riya move to Armaan and give him a side hug, congratulating him as the elders also congratulate each other... 

Armaan kept staring at Riddhima, hoping that she would once look towards him... He badly wants to see the emotions in her eyes because it's very expressive and he would get his answer by looking in it... As if she had heard him, Riddhima look towards him and their eyes met... 

Both got lost in each other and as expected, Armaan got his answer the moment he look in her eyes which shows a shine... Also the shy smile on her lips confirm him that, she accept only because she wants and it makes him feel so happy, he couldn't help but smile, showing his dimples... 

When those dimples took place on his cheeks, it was Riddhima turn to keep staring without blinking her eyes... Forgetting that they were with their parents and siblings, both were lost in each other and let the silent speak volume... 

It didn't least for long as Riya move to Riddhima side and Amyra in Armaan side... They nudge their sibling, making them break the staring session... Both hold sweets in their hand as they were ready to feed their lovely brother/sister... 
'Chalo bhai, ladoo phut raha tha na... Ab kha ke muh meeta karo...' Amyra said forwarding sweet near his lips...
'Waise Di ki mann mein bhi ladoo phut raha hoga... Chalo aap bhi khao, aapki shaadi ki ladoo hai...' Riya said... 

Amyra and Riya giggle as they make Armaan and Riddhima eat sweets, than one by one, everyone make them eat a small piece, congratulating them and blessing to have a happy life ahead... Amyra and Riya wait for them to finished as they were now ready to blast the bomb... 
'Di aur jiju koh congratulate kardi...' Riya said...
'Ab humein bhi compliment milna chahiyeh na...' Amyra said...
'Tum dono koh kyun...???' Armaan asked... 
'Oh ho jiju, aapko kiya lagta hai... Humein pata nehi, aap dono ek dusre koh like karte hai...' Riya said...
'Pata chale, tabhi toh yeh rishta aage badai...' Amyra said...
'Aur nehi toh, pehle din aap dono ke shakal dekh ke pata chala, aap dono ek dusre koh pasand karli...' Riya said...
'Phir yeh ek week, kaise dono apne khayal mein khoya rehti thi...' Amyra said... 
'Not to forget, muskuraa bhi raha tha... Day dreaming types...' Riya said with a wink...
'Pehle meeting toh hum ne karwayi, dekhne ke liye aap dono milke ek dusre ke saath kaise behave karte ho...' Amyra said...
'It was a success, kyunki dono hi ek dusre koh dekh ke kho gaye...' Riya said hi five with Amyra as both giggles...
'Humne itna accha kaam kiya, aap log ke kaam aasaan kardiya toh gift toh banta haina...' Amyra said...
'Koi gift nehi milenge...' Armaan said...
'Aapse koan keh raha hai, mom dad zarur denge...' Amyra said poking her tongue...
'Haan, kyunki humhare plan ke according aap dono ke first meeting bohot accha raha...' Riya said...
'Accha kyun nehi hoga, after all hum dono best friend milke jo banaya tha...' Amyra said, lifting up her imaginary collar... 
'Accha bacchu, humhare saath prank khela... Ab dekhna tum, jab tumhari shaadi ki baat hogi... Main tumhe chodungi nehi...' Armaan said holding Amyra ear... 
'Awww bhai, tab mat chodna lekin abhi toh chod... Kiya kar rahe ho, apne hone wale in-laws ke saamne aise koi apne behen ki ears pull karte hai kiya...' Amyra said...
'Nautanki ho tum...' Armaan said leaving her...
'Woh toh hum hai, kyun Riya...' Amyra said winking at Armaan... 

Amyra and Riya continue to tease Armaan and Riddhima, mean while the elders were busy discussing about the functions and other arrangements which needs to be done on respective dates of the ceremonies... Armaan and Riddhima was listening to Amyra and Riya's none stop banter... 

They didn't leave the chance to steal gazes as it was Armaan most of the time who was staring at Riddhima, making her sit with her head low, looking at her hand which was resting on her lap as she has intertwined her fingers being nervous feeling Armaan gaze... 

Armaan smile seeing how she was nervous under his gaze but he didn't stop staring at her because every time she look towards him, their eyes met and it gives a warm emotions to his heart... Also her shy smile melt his heart, making him thank god for sending her in his life... 

1 YEAR LATER 

'Di...' Riya called out to get Riddhima attention...
Riddhima was sitting near the window sill, looking out at the dark sky... As the sky, even her life had turn dark from a week and she was like a lifeless person... She had stop talking and react to anyone, just be alone all the time she get but never be careless about her responsibilities... 

Riddhima was taking care of her family and household but she had become a robot from the day, they got that the son of the house go missing... She wasn't ready to believe what other confirm because she knows nothing happen to him, her heart wasn't ready to accept he is no longer between them... 

So she wasn't ready to listen anyone and continue believing her heart, continue waiting for the day her Armaan to return because he has promise her, he would return back to his wife... Just a month were left for their first anniversary, in this almost one year as husband wife, Riddhima had realized how deeply she was in love with her husband... 

It has been few months that Riddhima had been trying to understand her emotions for Armaan but when finally she was sure, she thought how to confess... She finally decide that it would be on their first anniversary... Just a month ago, Armaan had to leave out of country due to work giving Riddhima full chance to be prepare for the big day... 

The day she would complete her marriage with the person she loves and by Armaan behavior, she was sure that even he has a strong feeling towards her... The small moments they spend and share together, forgetting the world around them and get lost in each other prove that both have feelings in their heart for the other... 

Till date they had been living as husband and wife in front of both families but inside their room, they haven't complete their marriage because they wasn't sure what the other feel and they were trying to understand if the other has feeling while trying to know more about each other... 

When Riddhima realized her feelings, she was over the moon... Riddhima wants to confess straight away but than thought, it would be best if she make it memorable because it was her chance to make him feel how much important he is for her and how much she loves him... 

Riddhima decide to leave hints for him when he comes back from his business trip still their marriage anniversary but everything change in the matter of a second they blink their eyes as one morning, the day Armaan was to return back to his family and wife... 

The plane which Armaan was travelling, it crash into mountain in Italy and many dies while till date, some were missing... It has been a week so when they couldn't find any more bodies, they decline that those who went missing, there wasn't a chance for them to survive...

Everyone else believe and accept it but Riddhima wasn't ready to believe because her heart was giving her a signal that nothing happen to her Armaan... So she continue to live and wait for him to return till they get to see his body if he is no longer alive... 
'Yaha andhere mein kyun beito ho aap, chalo khana khate hai...' Riya said sitting in front of Riddhima... 

Riddhima didn't reply and continue looking outside the window to the dark night, she has stop talking if it's not necessary... She make sure that everyone else is taken care but when it comes to herself, she will just ignore it because Armaan was no longer there to see if she is taking care of herself... 

Riya forwards a morsel but Riddhima didn't open her mouth or not even look at her for once... She felt bad for her sister because she was the one who Riddhima had first confess that she was in love with Armaan... Riya and Amyra knew that they would surely fall in love with each other one day because they had seen the sparkle between them when they are with each other... 

Armaan and Riddhima were a couple which was made from heaven, every single person admire their bonding and how they look so perfect together... They could clearly see the love blossoming between them but also know that they were unaware of it until the day, they got separated... 

Riddhima got shattered badly when they got the news but next day, she put the brave face and continue with her responsibilities like she had been doing from the day she enter the house, becoming a member of the family and special person making her own place in everyone heart...

Riddhima has successfully make her way in to every single person heart and she had become the soul of the Mallik family... When it comes to take side, without thinking twice, they would be on her side if she is against Armaan which happen almost every day in Mallik Mansion... 

So when Riddhima got all quiet and keep herself away from them, they felt bad because they understand what she must be going through... They had seen how much happy she had been from last few months, a new shine sparkling in her eyes make them sure she had realized her feelings for Armaan... 

Unfortunately, it didn't least for a long time as the news came as a big shocked to the Mallik's... Neither of them wants to believe it but when they couldn't find Armaan for a week after the accident, they started to loose hope of getting back their son...

It was only Riddhima that, who didn't loose hope and continue to wait for Armaan because her heart have a strong feeling that her Armaan would come back one day... Seeing her hopes, all wish for the same but somewhere, they had accepted they might never see their son ever... 

Riya and Amyra was trying their best to make Riddhima talk and let her emotions out... She had argue, shout and scream not to accept that Armaan is no longer with them but she had not yet let a single drop of tear fall from her eyes because she had hide those behind the brave expression she had put on her face... 
'Di, aap kab tak aise rahenge... Aap na kissi se baat karte hai, na kissi ke saath baahar jaate hai... Sirf apna kaam karte hai aur sabka khayal rakhte lekin khud ka nehi... Kab tak aise chalega Di, u have your whole life ahead...' Riya said holding Riddhima hand to get her attention towards her...
'Yeh tumhari ya kissi ki bhi baat nehi sunenge Riya...' Amyra said coming inside... 

Riya look towards Amyra, as she joins them but Riddhima just sit without moving... They all know it would be a the most tough task to make Riddhima eat something because she would just skip her meals making some or other excuse... 
'But this can't be happening for long...' Riya said...
'Haan, kyunki bhai aaye toh hum kiya kahenge Bhai koh... Hum sab hokar bhi uske biwi ka khayal nehi rakh paayi...' Amyra said...
'I know, Jiju koh itna dukh hoga na...???' Riya said...
'Kyun na hoga, apne biwi koh aise dekhke toh kissi koh bhi dukh hoga...' Amyra said...
'Toh kiya kare...???' Riya asked...
'Ab hum kar bhi kiya sakte hai, Bhabhi khud kuch nehi khayenge toh hum zabardasti toh nehi kar sakte...' Amyra said...
'Lekin jab Jiju aayenge toh humein jawab dena hoga na usse...' Riya said...
'Haan yeh bhi hai, lekin hum kyun jawab denge... Bhabhi khud de denge, after all hum kitni bhi koshish kare, Bhabhi humhare baat maanne koh tayyar nehi hai toh hum kiya kar sakte hai right...' Amyra said... 
'Nehi nehi, main apne Di koh aise Jiju ke daant khane nehi de sakte... Chalo Di, aap jaldi se khao... Phir Jiju aapse kuch keh nehi sakte, ulta aap uske acche se class le lena...' Riya said... 

Somehow Riya and Amyra make Riddhima have food, she had a little potion but they were happy at least she had something after another long day... They were relief that they were able to make Riddhima have food by talking about Armaan but they also knows, she would be broke if he didn't return back... 

They all pray, not to let Riddhima hope shattered because if it get than she would forget to live and breath because Armaan has become her life now... For the sake of her, Balvinder and Shashank were still trying to search for Armaan but they still couldn't find a ray of hope to make it light their daughter life... 

ONE MONTH LATER,
ARMAAN RIDDHIMA FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY 

'Abhi tak woh kamre mein hai...???' Ananya asked seeing Amyra and Riya coming down... 
'Mom, Bhabhi darwaza andar se band karke rakka hai...' Amyra said...
'Pata nehi woh kaise react karega jab woh aayenge...' Ananya said...
'At least woh ab zyada waqt ke liye apne emotions koh rokhenge nehi...' Riya said...
'Riya tik keh rahi hai mom, sirf woh Bhabhi ke emotions koh tohd sakte hai...' Amyra said...
'Never thought god would play so cruel game in our lives... More than us, she had suffer in this situation...' Ananya said... 
'Mom, ab toh hum sabko khush hona chahiyeh... Bhabhi ki ummeed hi sahi, jiski wajahse humein aaj woh mila jo humne kabhi khoya, kuch dinon ke liye sahi...' Amyra said...
'Aur woh bhi ussi din, jis din Di ne apne nayi zindagi ki shurwat ki... Kitni lucky haina Di, I m sure woh god se bhi yehi maanga hai ki usse apne khushi waapas de, jismein uske jaan baste hai...' Riya said... 
'Sach mein, aaj uski pyar jeet gayi... Uski barosa, uski ummeed jabki humne khud haar maangaye thi, usne apne pyar ke liye ek second ke liye bhi haar nehi maanna...' Ananya said... 
'Chalo ab no more senti hona, aaj itna khushi ka din hai... Humein toh tayyari karna chahiyeh...' Amyra said... 
'Zarurat nehi padenge koi bhi tayyari ki, kyunki aaj toh special celebration Di ke room mein hogi...' Riya said... 
'Woh toh tik hai lekin, kamre mein koi jaaenge kaise...???' Amyra asked...
'Woh humein sochne ki zarurat nehi hai...' Riya said...
'Toh phir koan sochenge...???' Amyra asked... 

Riya smile and point towards the main entrance to see four people standing, Amyra and Ananya turn around to see Shashank, Smriti, Balvinder and Armaan... When their eyes stop on Armaan, tears started to welled up in their eyes making their sight blur... 

Smiles on their lips and tears shining in their eyes as they saw Armaan alive in front of their eyes... They wasn't able to believe when Shashank call to inform that finally, they had found Armaan... He was in Italy for some business work, accompany by Smriti where they found out about Armaan... 

Balvinder, took the first flight and was in no time with his son but they kept this information hide because Armaan was just recovering from his injuries and was in no condition to travel for another week... Meanwhile they had to make another passport for him to travel back so Shashank took care of it while Balvinder and Smriti, take care of Armaan to recover soon to be back to his family and wife... 

Armaan had been unconscious for days after the accident and it just happen that, few weeks ago he had gain conscious but was too weak to give any information about himself to the authorities, who had found him badly injured in the plane crash as he has lost his bag and every identity, he had been carrying... 

As he wasn't in good condition, the people found him didn't bother to find out who he was and thought to give him their best treatment to keep him alive... It was his luck that, one of the doctor, who was treating him was a friend of Shashank and he inform about this Indian to him... 

So when Shashank was sure about him, he inform Balvinder without delaying... Balvinder reached as soon as he could and when Armaan started to recover, he inform about Armaan to everyone other than Riddhima because Armaan wants to surprise her by coming on the day of their first anniversary... 

Ananya didn't waste another second and soon she was welcoming her darling son, who looks weak but was alive... When Ananya was done, it was Amyra and Riya turn as they both hugs Armaan... They let everyone inside with Armaan searching for his wife, Riddhima... 
'Bhabhi kamre mein hai, pura din ek second ke liye bhi baahar nehi aayi aur na kissi koh andar jaane diya...' Amyra said giving much needed information about Riddhima to Armaan...
'Khana bhi nehi khaya aaj, aajse pehle toh hum dono mushkilon se tohda khila thi thi lekin aaj darwaza band karke pata nehi kiya kar rhi hai...' Riya said... 
'Tumne mana kiya toh humne kuch bhi nehi bataya usse, bechari bohot zyada tut gayi hai tumhare bina...' Ananya said... 
'Lekin ab humhare beta aagaye na, woh humhare beti koh phirse jeena sikhaenge...' Smriti said caring Armaan head... 
'Jao beta, apne kamre mein jao...' Ananya said knowing he would need time to be with his wife...

All this time, Armaan didn't say a word and when Ananya asked him to go ahead and meet Riddhima, he nodded his head and slowly make his way towards the stairs... He climb it till he reached to his room, which he had been sharing with Riddhima from a year... 

Armaan knows, he had to face a very upset and maybe angry Riddhima but he was ready because whatever happen, it wasn't his fault or neither her... Armaan raise his hand to knock but before he could do it, the door fly open and there stood Riddhima, with her eyes wide as she stare back directly in his orbs... 

The time froze the moment their eyes met, Armaan wants to move forward and take her in his arms but her eyes capture him, making him forget the world around them... Riddhima was in same condition as she kept staring at him without blinking her eyes... 

To Be Continue... 
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail

Wajah Tum Ho
An AR OS (Continue...)

When Armaan finally let the smile take over his lips, with the faint dimples on his cheeks, Riddhima hand automatically move on his cheek to check if she wasn't dreaming... The moment she felt his skin under her touch, she pull it back as if her hand got burn by touching something heat... 

Not being able to believe what her eyes were making her see, Riddhima took three step back but her heart was giving the signal that it wasn't a dream, it was reality that god had accept her prayers and send her husband back, fit and fine because she needs him in her life... 

Leaving Armaan at the door, Riddhima move further inside the room... She kept staring at him for a moment as he did the same because he wasn't sure what he should say by coming all of sudden... Riddhima stay like that for sometimes than move to the wardrobe and took fresh cloths for him... 

Keeping his cloths on the bed, she look at him again before she walk out from the room without uttering a single word... Armaan sigh knowing his sudden present came as another shocked to her, letting her have sometime, Armaan thought to take a shower and change before she comes back to the room... 

HOURS LATER

Riddhima kept herself busy from the moment she saw Armaan in front of her eyes, she wasn't sure if she should be happy or scared that once again she might loose him... Without uttering a word, she make dinner for everyone and didn't let anyone know she was working till they smell the mouth watering aroma spread around...

Everyone happily chatted while Riddhima was sure present with them but not mentally, so much emotions were inside her but she wasn't ready to let it out yet... So she just work in the kitchen and than set the table, when it was time Ananya call all of them for dinner... 

All took seat around the table as Riddhima stood serving them, when Armaan joins them, she serve him too but without taking her usual seat next to him, she move leave without giving them a chance to stop her... They thought that Riddhima would joins them but seeing how she once again avoid having meals, they look at Armaan... 

Armaan kept staring at Riddhima, as she left to their room taking slow steps... As he look at her face, he saw several emotions which surprise him because she was trying her best to hide but she couldn't hide if from him as he had become an expert in reading her emotions... 
'Abhi tak naraz hai...???' Amyra asked...
'Pata nehi, mujhse baat nehi ki...' Armaan said...
'Aapne koshish ki...???' Riya asked...
'Unse chance nehi diya, mujhe dekh ke kamre se baahar aagayi...' Armaan said...
'Kiya Bhai, ab yaha kyun beite ho... Jao aur apne biwi ke saath dinner karo...' Amyra said...
'Haan, hum nehi jaane wali ab aapke biwi koh khilane... Aapke absent mein humne apni farz nibaya, ab aapki baari...' Riya said...
'She is right Bhai, ab aap hi apne biwi koh sambhalo...' Amyra said... 

Elders smile seeing how Riya and Amyra were asking Armaan to go and be with his wife, they all know Armaan wouldn't go unless they push him to go ahead and be with his wife... Ananya serve more food in Armaan plates and ask through her eyes to go ahead...

Armaan smile nodding his head and took his plate, he left as other sit watching him go... When he was out of their eye sight, others exchange a look as they were relief to have him back in home safe... Last few days were the worst days of their life but with god grace, they got Armaan back and they thank god for it... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM 

The moment Riddhima enter the room, all the emotions came out as tears started to fall from her eyes without any control... Her face has turn red because she had been holding it for past few hours, she really didn't understand how to react and she knows Armaan wouldn't have expect her just to be mute... 

She had seen the longing in his eyes that how badly he wanted to hold her... Riddhima were surprise by her own reaction because she had been waiting for this day but when finally he came in front of her, she couldn't move forward and let him take her in his embrace...  

So much emotions make her confused how to react, should she be happy to see him alive or should she be upset that he went missing for a month... Riddhima knows it wasn't his fault that he had end up in such a horrible situation but she couldn't help being upset with her because the incident had make her suffer...

She has so much to ask, so much to say but she couldn't make herself speak out what's in her heart... Keeping those emotions inside her, it has make her so weak... That's the reason she left because she wasn't be able to hold herself for long knowing she would break if she heard his voice which she was dying to hear... 

She knows she didn't give him the chance but once he speak out than she wouldn't be able to control her tears which she had been holding inside her from last one and half months... Finally, all the emotions were coming out as her face started to get wet by tears... 

Riddhima kept moving around the room slowly as she knows Armaan would come after her, she was trying to hold herself until Armaan walk in because this time, she decide that she wouldn't hold herself back... A small smile form on her lips remembering how she open the door when she felt him around... 

She wasn't expecting to see him but when she realized he was actually standing in front of her, she just couldn't make herself believe... When she saw him downstairs sitting with everyone at the dinning table, that was the moment finally her mind accept that he was really present in the house, with his family and her... 

Lost in how she had behave and how she was going to behave when he comes, Riddhima kept walking as she try to control her nervousness... Her hands were shaking and sweating as it was intertwined with her fingers, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in before letting it out, trying to make herself feel calm... 

Just than the door open and Armaan walk in holding the plate, he closed the door and lock it before moving further inside... Keeping the plate on the side table, Armaan look at Riddhima as she stood in the middle of the room... Fresh tears started to fall from her bloodshot eyes, her nose has totally turn red like a tomato... 

Once again she went back to her shocked state seeing him in front of her, she just stood staring at him, without blinking her eyes as the tears falls without any hold... Armaan felt bad to see how broken she look, his one word and he was sure she would break down badly... 

Before coming, Armaan had got to know from Balvinder and Shashank that she hasn't let a single tear out from her eyes but now seeing her eyes filled with those precious tears, Armaan understood that she could no longer hold her emotions as his present was making her break slowly...
'Riddhi...' Armaan whisper, loud enough it to reach her ears as he move towards her... 

Riddhima didn't give him the chance to take her full name as she came towards him like a lightning and was hugging him as tight as she could... Armaan was shocked with the sudden hug, he hold in his embrace and hide his face in her hair, inhaling her scent to make sure it wasn't a dream... 

Even it was difficult for him to believe that he was back to home, back to his family and most important, back to his wife, his Riddhima... Armaan hasn't talk how he felt when the unexpected incident happen but he had share with his father and her parents, what happen before he felt unconscious... 

Never in his life, he was so scared thinking that he wouldn't be able to see her again... He has realized his unconditional love for his wife but was waiting for the perfect time to confess as their anniversary was around the corner and he knows, it would be the perfect day to make it more memorable... 

He was so glad to make through the horrible accident and counting the days to come back to his family where his lovely wife was waiting for him... Armaan knew, she would be waiting for him because he had promise her that he would come to her because she has become his life now... 

They stood like that hugging each other for god knows how long, Armaan try to break it but Riddhima didn't let him move away as he hold his shirt tight in her fist... Her face was buried in his chest, her tears wetting his body and shirt... 
'Riddhima, look at me...' Armaan said hearing her soft cry...

Riddhima shake her head in negative as she wasn't ready to let Armaan see her face knowing her tears would give more pain to him than it was already cursing to his heart seeing her breaking down... Armaan knows it was necessary her to let out her emotions but not hiding her face from him...

Armaan wants her to look at him, straight in to his eyes while she let her feelings out... He wants to look in her eyes and listen to those words she wants to confess him... He wants her to hear him confess but while looking in her eyes so she could feel the dept of his words... 

So with a little force, Armaan manage to make Riddhima face him as he hold her face in his palms... Riddhima hands still were around his back, holding his shirt tightly in her fist... She wasn't ready to let any distance between them, neither Armaan wants so he just let her stay like that but manage to hold her face in his palms... 
'Kyun itna ro rahe ho, main waapas aaya hun na... Toh phir ab kyun ro rahe ho, tumhe pata haina mujhe tumhare aankhon mein aansu accha nehi lagta ...' Armaan said, wiping her tears... 
'Phir itna din kyun laga diya aane mein, aapko pata haina main aapka inthizaar kar rahi thi...' Riddhima said...
'Main khud itni din tumse dur rehna nehi chahta tha lekin tumhe pata haina kiya huva...' Armaan said... 
'Meri jaan nikal gayi thi yeh sunkar aap...' Riddhima said but stop not being able to continue further, closing her eyes to shut those days she suffer without him as it came in flashback...
'Kyun...???' Armaan whisper softly, caring her cheek softly with his thumbs...
'Kyunki main ab aapke bina nehi reh sakte...' Riddhima said still her eyes closed...
'Kyun nehi reh sakte...???' Armaan asked as he touch his forehead against her... 

Their face were now inch away and they could clearly feel each other breathes... Riddhima felt her breath caught inside somewhere in her throat for a moment feeling his warm breath and his scent making her go weak by knees... 

Riddhima was lost in his touch and the proximity were playing havoc in her body, meanwhile Armaan was lost in her beautiful face... True she wouldn't agree with him at the moment if he mention how beautiful she was looking in that state but for him, she looks the most prettiest girl in any state...

Armaan was lost admiring her beautiful features, he didn't know when his lips started to move on her skin, making their breath faster and heartbeat race... Armaan started to leave kisses on her forehead, eyes and cheeks... Riddhima gasp when Armaan lips move on her jawline, making her heart bang on her rib-cage...
'Arma...' Riddhima was shut with his lips, as it was seal by his manly one... 

The moment she felt his warm lips over her soft one, Riddhima forgot to breath as it send a current pass through her veins... Even Armaan felt his nerves getting calm, feeling her soft lips against his as he just let it press without any move... 

Armaan move away as his eyes were still on her, her chest was raising and sink due to the closeness and he was just loving the affect he has on her... His hands were still holding her face with his eyes on her lips with their breath mingle with each other... 
'Tumne bataya nehi, kyun nehi reh sakte mere bina...???' Armaan asked softly... 
'Main...' Riddhima said...
'Tum...???' Armaan asked...
'Main... Aap...' Riddhima said, trying to control her fast heartbeat...
'Bolo Riddhima, tum kiya...???' Armaan asked...
'Armaan main...' Riddhima said opening her eyes but got lost in him... 
'Kehdo Riddhima ki tum mujhse pyar karte ho...' Armaan said... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper...
'Kehdo Riddhima...' Armaan said...
'I love you...' Riddhima said...

Armaan smile hearing those words and just pull her in to a tight hug, hiding his face in her neck... Riddhima also hides her face on crook of his neck as they hold each other closed, they didn't need another word to expression their emotions... 

Armaan felt he was over the moon and now he had realized why he was able to survive from the plane crash... He knew somewhere it was her love that bring him back from the death and when she finally confess, he was sure it was because of her love that he was alive now... 
'Maine socha nehi tha main uss accident se bach jaunga lekin aaj mujhe pata chala main kyun bach gaye... Mera bachne ke WAJAH TUM HO, main aaj zinda hun toh uske WAJAH TUM HO kyunki tumhare pyar ne mujhe zinda rakka... I love you Riddhima, main bhi tumse bohot pyar karta hun...' Armaan said looking at her face... 
'Toh pehle kyun nehi kaha...' Riddhima asked...
'Kyunki main yeh pal memorable banna na chahta tha, tumhare liye... Hum dono ke liye lekin shayad god ne aise hi humein confess karna likha hai... Waise tum bhi toh mujhe keh sakti thi na toh tumne kyun nehi kaha...???' Armaan said...
'Main bhi special bana na chahti thi, issiliye main aajki din...' Riddhima said but stop realizing which day it was... 

Armaan smile know why she stop suddenly, he knew somewhere it has slip from her mind because of all the happening in her life, their life... Seeing her expression, Armaan couldn't help but kiss her forehead seeing how innocent she looks with realizing drown in her mind...
'Happy Anniversary my love...' Armaan said, caring her cheek with his nose tip... 

Again tears form in her eyes and Armaan just shake his head in negative asking her not to let those tears go waste because it was very precious to him... Riddhima hugs him tight and didn't try to hold her cry because she didn't want to hide anything from him anymore... 

Armaan was surprise seeing her suddenly crying so badly, he didn't understand what happen all of sudden because she was fine a while ago until she remember it was their anniversary... It didn't matter to him that she forgot about it but it seems, for her it was a big thing... 
'Aapko pata hai Armaan, main kal raat se yeh soch rahi thi mujhe kyun itna bechain ho raha tha... Ek pal ke liye bhi mujhe chain nehi mila, aapke bohot yaad aa rahi thi... Lekin ek baar bhi, ek baar bhi meri dhimag mein yeh baat nehi aayi kyun yeh sab ho rahi thi...' Riddhima said...
'Ssshhh, it's ok love...' Armaan said caring her back... 
'Maine kitna kuch socha tha humhare liye Armaan, jab mujhe realized huva main aapse kitna pyar karta hun tab se main iss din ke liye inthizar kar rahi thi lekin dekho kiya hogaya... Aapke yaadein hamesha mere saath thi lekin main itni important din bhulgaye...' Riddhima said still crying... 
'It's really fine Jaan, itna sab kuch hogaya from last few days mein koi bhi tumhare jhaga hote toh shayad usse bhi yaad nehi rehta...' Armaan said... 
'Aapko pata hai, jab aap aaye, mujhe aapke paas hone ka ehsaas huva... Bohot der tak main apne dil koh samjhane ki koshish ki, aisa ho nehi sakte... Lekin phir main apne dil ki aage haar gaye aur jab maine darwaza khola, main aapko apne saamne paaya... Mujhe yakeen nehi huva, main sapna dekh rahi thi ya hageegat mein aap mere saamne tha...' Riddhima said... 
'Issiliye tumne mere knock karne se pehle darwaza khola...???' Armaan asked...
'Haan, mere dil keh rahi thi aap mere paas tha... Main bas dil koh samjhane koshish ki lekin woh meri suni nehi... Aur jab maine aapko touch kiya, mujhe pata chala aap sach mein tha... Phir bhi main believe nehi karpayi issiliyeh maine aise react kiya... Aapko... Aapko bohot bura laga na...???' Riddhima asked coming out from the hug and looking at him... 
'Bilkul nehi laga Jaan...' Armaan said...
'Nehi, aapko bura laga tha... Maine aapke aankhon mein dekha tha... Mere tarah aap bhi taras rahi thi mere liye, lekin maine... I m sorry Armaan, really sorry...' Riddhima said holding his hands together and kissing it... 
'Ssshh baccha, tumhe mujhse sorry kehne ki zarurat nehi hai... Kyunki aaj main zindagi hun toh uske WAJAH TUM HO, issiliyeh tum aaj ke din bhul bhi gaye toh koi baat nehi... Main waapas tumhare wajahse toh aapaaya hun, tumhari pyar ne mujhe kuch hone nehi diya...' Armaan said... 
'Lekin aajke din, aise khatam hogaye...' Riddhima said sniffing as she try to control her cry... 
'Abhi kaha khatam huva hai, aur waise bhi yeh din koh memorable bana ne ke liye humein special decoration ki zarurat nehi hai... Tum ho, main hun aur humhare pyar hai... Aur dekho mom ne hum dono ke liye khana bhi bheja hai, jo tumne itni pyar se mere liye banaya, woh bhi mere pasand ka khana... Isse special kiya ho sakte hai right...???' Armaan said... 
'Haan phir bhi, mujhe aur special bana na tha...' Riddhima said... 
'Abhi bhi hum special bana sakte hai Jaan, lekin uske pehle, let's have dinner... Maine suna hai tum khane mein bohot nakre dikhate ho ab, but aajse no more nakra's ok...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima gave him a small smile and Armaan lead her to the bed, making her sit, he took the plate and sit in front of her... Without waiting for him, Riddhima took a morsel and forward it to him... Armaan smile and ate it, than make a morsel for her and make her eat from his hand... 

While looking at each other, without exchanging a word, both finished their foods... Armaan kept the plate and Riddhima move down from the bed to get their night dress because they have no intention of going out from the room tonight... 

Riddhima took out Armaan t.shirt and short, also her night dress as she quickly move towards the washroom without giving Armaan a chance to speak... Armaan smile and let her change, than he look around as it was the first time after coming back, he closely check around their room... 

Everything was just the same way it was when he left, Riddhima hasn't change anything and kept things the way he likes it to be... As he remember something, he look towards the washroom hearing the shower... Knowing Riddhima wouldn't come out in another ten to fifteen minutes, Armaan quickly change to his night cloths and got to make some changes in the room meanwhile Riddhima enjoy her shower... 

FEW MINUTES LATER 

Riddhima step out from washroom, drying her hair as she had a smile on her lips but she stop hearing when suddenly the song play in the background, making Riddhima come out from her trace as she was lost thinking about their confession happen few minutes ago... 

Holding the towel, Riddhima look around to see Armaan had manage to give a romantic touch by putting some candles around the room to give much needed lights... A romantic song playing in the background which remind her about what Armaan said that still the night could be memorable for them... 

Being happy with the small yet heart touching decoration Armaan had manage to do, Riddhima look around to search him as she just want to hugs him at the moment... She move forward in the middle of the room as she look around to find Armaan when her eyes fall on him as he stood just next to the washroom door... 

Lost in the beautiful girl as she wore a grey silk nightie which reach just above her knee, with lace around the end and she wore matching color gown over it... Her hair was left open as it was wet, water drops falling and some on her face as it gave a fresh look like a flower blossom with the drops of water...

RIDDHIMA NIGHTIE

With her natural beauty, rosy pink lips and cheeks, Armaan just couldn't move his gaze away from her face as soon his orbs were capture with her beautiful orbs... Armaan just stood, resting his back on the wall, hands folds on chest as he admire his angel... 

Riddhima felt her cheeks flush, changing its color in to dark shade of red... She felt goosebumps on her skin, just with his strong intense gaze as his eyes travel on her body from head to toe, before it move to her face and capture it in to a beautiful eye-lock with his orbs... 

WAJAH TUM HO By Hate Story 3

Kaise Kahun Ishq Mein Tere
Kitna Hun Betaab Main
Aankhon Se Aankhe Mila Ke
Chura Lun Tere Khwaab Main
(Armaan move forward toward her, not breaking their eye-lock as the song play in the background, expressing his true feelings for her by the lyrics... Riddhima stood rooted on the place as Armaan move around her as he send his emotions to her heart from his, through their eyes...)
Kaise Kahun Ishq Mein Tere
Kitna Hun Betaab Main
Aankhon Se Aankhe Mila Ke
Chura Lun Tere Khwaab Main
(Armaan stop on her right side, he slowly move his finger on her right hand, raising the gown sleeve up as he care her bare arm... Riddhima shiver with his touch, she close her eyes, trying to control her fast heartbeat... Next second, Armaan stood just behind her and hold her hands, hugging her from behind...)

Mere Saaye Hain Saath Mein
Yaara Jis Jagah Tum Ho
Main Jo Jee Raha Hun
Wajah Tum Ho..
Wajah Tum Ho..
(Not being able to take Armaan sensual touch as he slowly move his finger tips on her skin, taking all his sweet time to feel her soft skin, Riddhima move out from his hold, putting distance between them... Armaan smile as he stood looking at her, very well knowing how his touch affect her...)
Main Jo Jee Raha Hun
Wajah Tum Ho..
Wajah Tum Ho.. O...

Hai Ye Nasha, Ya Hai Zehar
Iss Pyar Ko Hum Kya Naam Dein
(Armaan move closing the distance between them, he move his hand on her shoulder and hold the gown... Not aware that her gown was in his hold, Riddhima move forward letting it slip off from her shoulder and it was left in Armaan hand as she put distance between them again...)
Hai Ye Nasha, Ya Hai Zehar
Kab Se Adhuri Hai Ik Daastaan
Aaja Usey Aaj Anjaam Dein
Tumhe Bhulun Kaise Main
Meri Pehli Khata Tum Ho
Main Jo Jee Raha Hun
Wajah Tum Ho..
Wajah Tum Ho..
(Riddhima stop feeling she was now only in her nighty without gown, she stood with her eyes closed, very well knowing where things would lead and she don't want to stop him tonight but her shyness were coming between their love which make her nervous and move away every time he come close...)
Main Jo Jee Raha Hun
Wajah Tum Ho..
Wajah Tum Ho..

Kya Jaane Tu Mere Iraade
Le Jaunga Saansein Chura Ke
Dil Keh Raha Hai Gunehgaar Ban Ja
Bada Chain Hai Inn Gunaahon Se Aage
(Leaving the gown, letting it fall on the floor, Armaan move forward again as he came in front of her knowing she was feeling to shy to face him... Riddhima stood with her eyes closed, Armaan hold her chin and move his face closed to her, sealing her lips in to soft kiss, tasting the sweetness...)
Main Gumshuda Si Raat Hun
Meri Khushnuma Subah Tum Ho
Main Jo Jee Raha Hun
Wajah Tum Ho..
Wajah Tum Ho..

Song came to an end while Armaan just hold Riddhima in his arms with her lips seal by his, Armaan break the kiss when Riddhima didn't respond as he thought maybe she wasn't ready to take their relation to next level... Before Armaan could put distance between them, he felt hold around his neck... 

As his eyes were closed too while sealing her lips, Armaan slowly open to see Riddhima hands around his neck as it rest carelessly on his shoulder... Armaan look at her face to see smile on her lips but her eyes still closed with the blush on her cheeks... 

Armaan stood holding Riddhima hips as their bodies were jammed without a single distance... When Armaan didn't speak or make any move, Riddhima open her eyes to see him staring at her... She felt her cheeks heat up more changing its color in to dark shade of red... 

Not being able to look in his eyes for long, Riddhima lower her head... Armaan smile and put his finger under her chin, making her look back in his eyes... Once again Armaan manage to hold her orbs in a eye-lock with his as he search answer for his unspoken questions... 

He saw the sparkle back in her eyes and a new emotion which he only wish to hear from her mouth in words so he would be able to go ahead without being hesitate and thinking what if she didn't want it and is only ready to do just the sake of his love... 
'Jaan...' Armaan whisper but was stop by Riddhima as she put her hand on his lips... 
'Please Armaan, main jaanti hun aapne bhi iss waqt ke liye bohot inthizaar kiya hai... Aaj aapke zinda hone ke wajah main hun toh, meri jeene ki wajah aap ho... Main bhi aapse bohot pyar karta hun aur aapke saath apni baaki ki zindagi guzarna chahti hun... Issiliye koi sawal nehi, jo bhi aapka hai woh aap hak se lo aur jo mera hai woh mujhe bina sawal ke de doh...' Riddhima said... 

Those words were enough for Armaan to take her in to a soulful kiss, his hands around her waist holding her close without letting a single space between them... Riddhima respond back this time with equal passion as she pour out her love in the kiss as her one hand move in his hair and ruffle it to make the fire burn in their bodies...

They kiss each other, tasting their sweetness until they were out of breath... Riddhima break the kiss, not being able to continue another second but Armaan didn't stop as he put his face on her neck, trying to feel every bit of her by showering his kisses on her neck and collar bone... 

Things started to get heat between them when Riddhima lead him to continue and Riddhima just add fuel to the fire which was burning inside their bodies, fire of love and passions which only could be control by them after making their soul belongs to each other... 

Sure that night become memorable for the love birds because they claim each other soul and mark themselves by their unconditional love... They spend the rest of the night still dawn making love until they were satisfied that they had make up to those days, they was separated but by god grace, once again they were back together and they wants take full advantage of it, which they did without any disturbance...

FLASHBACK END 

PRESENT 

'Aaahh... Armaan... Aahhh...' Riddhima cry in pain as this time it was unbearable... 
Nurse came rushing towards them as Armaan kept rubbing her back but it wasn't giving any release to her pain... Riddhima hold on Armaan shoulder got tight, making her nails dig in bare skin, leaving marks but he careless about it at the moment because his wife was in pain... 

Somehow, the nurse check her current situation to make sure if she is ready and when she realized it was time, she rush out from the room but also came back as quickly as she has left... Riddhima was trying to control her scream but the pains wasn't making her think straight... 
'Mrs. Mallik, u need to sit in position and get ready to push...' Nurse said... 
'It's already time...???' Armaan asked as he help her to turn around...
'Yes, Mr. Mallik... Doctor is on her way, we need to keep her in position, fast...' Nurse said putting gloves, getting ready to deliver the baby... 
'No Armaan...' Riddhima cried... 
'Yes you can do it Riddhima, just few more seconds baby...' Armaan said letting her sit in position as he sit just behind her, holding her close... 
'Ar...maan... Bo...hot... Dard...' Riddhima said as she try to close her legs but Nurse hold it without letting her do that because she needs to keep it open... 
'It will be fine baby... Just take deep breaths, soon u will be relief from the pain...' Armaan said holding her hands, letting her put all the pressure in his hold... 

Just than the doctor walk in and asked the nurse about her state, nurse inform her with Riddhima condition and soon they were on their business ready to bring a life in to the world... Doctor keep encouraging Riddhima to push whenever she feel the contractions keeps coming with-in short gap... 

It took them only ten minutes and with third pushed, the room filled with the baby cry making every single person relief that finally the bundle of happiness came to the world safe and healthy... Riddhima just laid on Armaan arms, with no more energy left in her... 

Doctor put the baby on Riddhima belly, asking Armaan to remove her top as the baby needs warm of the mother... Nurse got a big towel so they could hide Riddhima and the baby, Riddhima just hold the baby carefully close to her bare body as Armaan put the towel around them while Doctor did her work... 

How much tired she was, Riddhima just look down at the bundle laying over her as the baby has stop crying feeling the warm of mother... Riddhima had a beautiful smile on her face and turn her face to right side a little to look at Armaan, who was sitting behind her... 
'Congratulation Dadda Mallik...' Riddhima whisper slowly... 
'Congratulation to you too Momma Mallik...' Armaan said drop a kiss on her temple... 

Than Armaan put his arms around them, holding the mother and baby together... When the doctor was done with her work, she look at the adorable couple, holding their first baby as both admire the little one sleeping on mother chest... As Armaan wants to capture this moment, before he has asked the Nurse to capture it, which she did without letting them know because it was pure and perfect moment... 

Neither of them wanted to disturb the couple as they slowly kept caring the little one under the towel but they need to do check up of the baby so they could let them have the baby all to themselves after check up and cleaning the baby... 
'Sorry to interrupt you guys but we need to take the baby to cleaning and check up... Mrs. Mallik, u can also wear anything u feel comfortable after drying yourself...' Doctor said... 
'Thank you Doctor...' Armaan said... 
'It's our duty Mr. Mallik, so let get done with the business and don't you guys wish to know about the gender...???' Doctor asked carefully taking the baby... 
'Of course it would be a girl...' Armaan said...
'No, it's a boy...' Riddhima said...
'Girl...' Armaan said...
'Boy...' Riddhima said not ready to give up... 
'I said na, it's a girl...' Armaan said... 
'Ok hold on, we can make sure as now we have this little one in our hands...' Doctor said removing the towel... 

Riddhima and Armaan wait for the doctor to reveal the gender of their first baby, unknowingly they hold their breaths as the doctor check baby condition before revealing the gender... Doctor could clearly see how impatient they were getting so without delaying, she show the baby, letting them see the gender with their own eyes... 
'Oh boy...' Armaan said defeat...
'Oh yes, it's a boy...' Riddhima said, giggling slowly... 
'Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Mallik... It's a handsome and cute boy just like his parents...' Doctor said in a cheerful voice... 
'Thanks Doctor...' Riddhima said...
'Now I will take him to clean, mean time u can also change Mrs. Mallik... Oh and Mr. Mallik, should I inform your families or would u like to do that...???' Doctor asked... 
'Just keep the gender as a surprise Doctor...' Armaan said...
'Sure Mr. Mallik, take care Mrs. Mallik... If everything is fine tomorrow, u will get discharged by tomorrow evening...' Doctor said...
'Ok Doctor...' Riddhima said as Armaan help her move out from the bathtub... 

Riddhima whines due to pain and was about to fall but Armaan hold her carefully, as the nurse was busy cleaning the baby and Doctor left the room, Armaan took Riddhima in his arms and move out from the bathtub and take her to the attach washroom... 

Changing to fresh clean cloths, Armaan again bring Riddhima out carrying her up to the bed... Making her comfortable on the bed, he just peck her lips as he was proud of his wife for bearing the pain to bring their son to the world... 
'I love you so much...' Armaan whisper, holding her hand... 
'I love you more...' Riddhima said... 
'So, what would be his name...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, naam aap decide karenge na...' Riddhima said...
'Why me when u r the one who had carried him for nine months and than got through the pain to bring him to the world...' Armaan said... 
'Still Armaan, u should name him...' Riddhima said... 
'Nehi Jaan, he would have my last name so it doesn't matter who keep his name and I want you to name him...' Armaan said... 
'Baad mein mat kehna maine tumhe chance nehi diya...' Riddhima said...
'Not a chance that I m going to complain about it darling... I had seen how much pain u had gone so in front of it, I wouldn't complain if you didn't give me the chance to keep name for our son...' Armaan said... 
'Can u check if the baby is cleaned...???' Riddhima asked...
'Sure...' Armaan said... 

Armaan went to the nurse and came back holding their son, who was carefully cover with the soft white blanket to give him much needed warm... Armaan make the baby laid next to Riddhima, as he sit near them as both touch the baby...
'Arav Armaan Mallk...' Riddhima whisper, looking at their son...
'Lovely...' Armaan said kissing their son forehead... 
'U like it...???' Riddhima asked...
'I love it...' Armaan said kissing Riddhima forehead... 
'And I love you...' Riddhima said...
'I love you most...' Armaan said keeping his palm over Riddhima hand which was on their son little body... 

Arav let a small cry to get his parents attention as they were too busy telling each other how much they love, forgetting that he also need their love and attention... Both smile and adore their son, who was sleeping with a faint smile on his lips as if feeling love from his parents... 

Armaan and Riddhima life was complete together with Arav birth, their happiness has no boundaries as they had wait for this day and finally they got the pleasure to hold and see their baby with their own eyes... They had go through their share of sorrow and difficulties in life but today, they were one of the happiest couple with their newborn son, who complete their little family... 

- THE END -

Hello Friends and Readers...
New OS, Hope u all would enjoy it... 
Do Leave Comments and press like... 

This OS is dedicated to @TaniDMGlover
Happy Belated Birthday...
Hope it's worth to wait a day ;) 
Enjoy... 

Take care...
Love u all...

With Love, 
Rihoohaws...
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FIrst of all thank you sooo much for this beautiful birthday present...I absolutely loved it <3

Now coming to the story the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about it is AMAZING! Such a beautiful concept, simple yet so beautiful penned down that by the end I was actually craving to read more *pout*

I loved how you started the story showing how supportive armaan was to ridhima being with her at eveystep and literally proving that they were in this together and it was there baby! And of course the end as well it was so nicely narrated...full marks on this one *wink wink*

Then of course the flashback...oh God the way AR met...hayeee love at first sight and I am a glad that anyrah and Rhea actually planned all that Nahi to mujhe Kaha Milta yeh awesome story padhne ka chance :p the way the marriage was fixed by surprising them oh God that was so funny and so cute specially the shock they had :p

Then one of my most favourite scene when Armaan comes back after that's horrific accident...the whole scene of Ridhima's breakdown was sooo amazingly done I loved loved loved it! In fact even Armaan's reaction was on point...Actualky na that whole scene was only so perfect...No actaully not just that scene the whole story is only perfect *hides Face*

I absolutely adored this story, thank you so much for this gift it was amazingly amazing <3
Waiting desperately for your other updates (you know which one :p) and for you to write many more beautiful stories! Thank you once again <3Edited by TaniDMGlover - 5 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing is.Love the part.thanks for pm.story ka name,concept,character just outstanding.beautiful super awesome story.keep writing such beautiful story.eagerly waiting for next story❤️
Prizi thumbnail
such a lovely os didu
totally loved itEdited by Prizi - 5 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great os 
Armaan Riddhima had arrange marriage 
Then they fell in love 
Where they got separated by destiny 
But their love won 
Armaan come back alive after big accident 
Now both are blessed with baby boy 
They both are happy in their life 
Thanks for PM 
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's emotional and lovely part... Lovely to AR sibling make AR to see each others by their prack... Than surprise on second meeting where all the thing finalise... After heart wrapping seen after one year.. But still ridhima have believe and happiest moment when he came back.. And every thing sattel.. Even they make their soul one on their 1st anniversary before that lots of emotion talk...
Way arman provide mental support to ridhima while her delivery... Love their moment with each other and their child arav... 
Amazing and perfect os... 
Thanks for pm... 
Take care... 
beautifulmess thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY OS ❤️...KEEP POSTING 

THANKS FOR PM 😊
lashyyy thumbnail
oh that was so sweet
ar siblings are the one who actually make them came together n they also handled her when armaan was not their .
hmm loved ar moments their simple sweet and adorable moments
loved how ridhz trust win n armaan came back
loved their confession n moments
but wat i loved the most is armaan is all the tym is just by her side hugging her making her feel better
it was just adorable n was aww of it
so its a boy ok i m in armaan side this mujhe bhi lga tha from the starting n even i expected it to be a girl but ki farak painda h
i wish there were some more romantic moments of ar infact i think there were less scenes of them together romancing
but thestory n concept was fresh