samiana os jealousy confession os updated chap 2

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guyz I am back thanks for all you're appreciation sorry for making all of you wiat I a student so I am bz in exams but today is Sunday so I thought to post the chap 2 which is last also so here it goes

Chap 2 (last)
After naina leaves from sameer's house sameer was happy and munna an pandit also comes to sameer house they talks

Munna:sameer you seems so happy ?I think you're nanu is giving you a gift I must say you are lucky to have nanu

Pandit:now I can't bear more suspens tell me why are you so happy when you have such high fever?

Sameer:don't tell and anyone actually naina comes to meet me in my house you know she still care for me I am so happy I am lucky to have naina in my life I can't tell you ho much happiness I get when she comes to me

Pundit:that's the reason that you are so happy I must say sameer she is a nice girl you are lucky to have her she truly loves you

Sameer:don't call her naina she is my love and you both are like brothers to me call her bhabi I hope you get my point

Munna: oh it's mean that now we have to call naina our bhabi it's OK for you're sake I will do that also

After some time both munna and pandit also leaves from sameer's house in night both samaina are thinking about each other and getting restless sameer calls naina

Naina:why are you calling sameer at this time ?

Sameer:sorry naina I was missing you badly so thought to talk to you for a while

Naina:I can't talk to you sameer right now because if my family gets to know about you I will be in trouble understand sameer

Sameer:OK if you don't talk to me I will not eat anything I will also not eat my medicine

Naina:sameer stop behaving like a kid plzz eat on time and takes you're on time else I will not talk to you

Sameer:OK baba I will eat just tell me what you are doing when I call you ?

Naina:I was doing home work and extra work you know na exam is near

Sameer:what you are doing studies and learning niana here I am dreaming about and thinking about you and you are doing studies so boring this is not done

Naina:I have lots of work to do except thinking or dreaming about you m.r maheshwari

Sameer:oh is that so m.rs sameer maheshwari has lots of work oh I can understand she is a boring person listen I want to say something to you

Naina blushes after sameer call her m.rs sameer maheshwari

Naina:say now what else have left to say

Sameer: whatever happened on that day was not good naina you know many guys like ajay is in school so plzz don't do friendship with any other

Naina:why should I agree to you and who are you to tell me that I should not do friendship with boys ?

Sameer:stop behaving like a kid naina you have to understand you are mine and I don't like the fact when any other guy do friendship with you or touches you

Naina:if I do friendship with any other boy than what will you do ?

Sameer: I will beat that guy badly you know me naina very well so don't try to do that

After while talking both samiana says god night to each other and sleeps next morning both samaina wakes up and thinks about each other and smiles naina makes allu ka parantha for sameer and takes her into her tiffin both samaina leaves for school sameer was waiting for naina in classroom when finally naina enters and both share eye locks both sits on desk while naina is busy talking to swati and sameer kept looking at her and naina also realizes sameer's gaze on her and munna pandit also notice that their hero brother is constantly looking at their bhabi in break time sameer sends munna and pandit to naina munna and pandit talks to naina

Pandit:bhabi sameer is calling you in ground he wants to meet you alone just go

Munna: go na naina I mean bhabi just go and meet her he is waiting for you

Naina:pundits and munna stop calling me bhabi I am naina call me else I will beat you

Pandit:if we will call you naina then sameer will beat us you just go and meet him

Naina goes to ground to meet sameer when he sameer waiting for her anxiously
Sameer looks at naina and naina comes towards her both share deep eye lock sameer breaks the eye lock and talks

Sameer:naina I was waiting for you and you are taking so much time to come here now just come here and sit with me we will eat and tlks

Naina:sameer munna and pundit is calling me bhabi on you'res order why do you do this ?

Sameer: because they are my best friend and brother so what if they call you bhabi it's not a big deal and come on they know that soon you will become their bhabi now just open your tiffin I am waiting for my favorite allu ka parantha which you made for me I said to you yesterday night that make it

Naina:yes I made it I will open my tiffin just wait

Naina opens the tiffin when suddenly arjun comes searching naina he was shocked that what sameer is doing with naina but naina made excuse that sameer wants help in studies so she is just helping her suddenly Arjuna saw the allo ka parantha in naina's hand

Arjun:naina you made allo ka parantha for me I love you you are the best sister

After saying this arjun hugs naina and kisses on Naina's cheek

Arjun:sit naina make me eat with you're hands naina it's have been many days since I eat from you're hands naina

Naina lovingly makes arjun eat the parantha and arjun is also makes naina eat some bites and sameer is standing and watching arjun hugging and kissing naina and how naina is giving her sameer's parantha an how the arjun is eating his parantha sameer feels jealous he is angry that naina should make him eat this parantha instead of arjun

Arjun: thanks naina parantha was so yummy I will talk to you later

Arjun waves bye to naina and goes

Sameer also goes naina is calling sameer from behind

Naina:listen sameer I will make another for you don't be angry it's just that arjun bhaiya loves allu ka parantha that's why I did not tell him truth that I made parantha for you

Sameer:oh I was watching how you're brother was eating my parantha in front of my eyes and how he was hugging you tightly and kissing you in front of me shamelessly

Naina:don't over react sameer he is my brother he loves me a lot he can eat parantha and also he can kiss me so what is bothering you ?

Sameer: I will show you're brother very soon who I am ? Soon you will marry me than you will just make allu ka parantha for me and I will kiss you in front of you're brother and give you hug beacuse you are mine I will not share with you anyone not even with you're arjun bhaiyaa I am going naina I don't want to talk to you

Sameer leaves fuming while after break munna and pandit saw sameer angry sameer tells the whole parantha fiasco to them

Munna and pandit laughs on sameer

Munna:come on sameer he is you're would be saala don't get angry naina loves him you are fighting with naina for just a small parantha

Sameer: you can't understand me I did not even eat my breakfast because I thought I will eat that parantha naina will make me feed with her own hand I was waiting for that special moment to come but arjun ruined the whole thing

Pandit:calm down sameer Don't forget that arjun is Naina's brother she loves her a lot and you just eat anything else calm down it's a small thing OK now change you're mood

After school everyone is leaving for their houses when naina stops sameer outside the school

Naina:I am sorry sameer now just forget everything I promise tomorrow I will make parantha and I will not allow anyone to eat you're parantha

Sameer:its OK naina may be I over react I was not angry for parantha but the truth is that I feel jealous that you are feeding arjun with so much love and he kiss you and give you hug which i couldn't do he have right on you because he us you're brother and I am the person who always hurts you much forgive me naina

Naina:oh it's just that tomorrow I will feed you with my hands and who say that you' couldn't do that you have right on me you can also do what arjun bhaiyaa did I forgive you sameer for you're past mistakes because I knew you are a changed person

Sameer:what it's mean you forgive me naina I am so happy thanks naina I promise I will become a changed person I love you naina and you are saying that I have right on you so it's mean I can also kiss you and give you hug like arjun did

Naina feels blushes and looks down sameer understand the signal of naina and hugs naina and Kiss's on her forehead and pulls her closely with her waist both share deep eye lock and and naina feels shy
And ask sameer to leave her if anybody will see us like this what will they think sameer kiss on her cheek and says I love you Mrs sameer maheshwari and soon I will marry you than no body can stop me from loving you at any place

So this is it I know it is long do comments and hits likes and tell what do you think about this if good response will come soon I will post another os of samaina for you guyz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonakshi02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter...its awesome
... But kya tumne separate post bnaya h ?
Update Ke liye 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So cute
Luving jealous Sameer