Character assassinations

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Over the last few days the writers have managed to destroy all the major players in the show. 
Vijay went from a young man with principles  to a simpleton who is being manipulated by everyone around him. He has always been a bit naive. Remember how pankaj used to use him but at least then he had shown some resource and remorse. Now he is plain idiotic.

Anant_- I don't even know where to start.  While his love for Mandhira might have blinded him so far , now he is looking quite weak and without direction

Mandira- I have never thought to much about her before . As heroines go, she was on the weaker end of the spectrum.But  Vijay dumping her was a mistake and I would have loved to see her move on with her life and comeback  as his opponen t. because that would have been the perfect revenge.But now she just is another nutter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But Vijay wasn't acting idiotic today IMO. Infact he showed complete faith in Bulbul and did not buy any of Mandira's theatrics and emotional drama. Even if he tells everyone that Mandira was after him since long, he has no proof to show that all the mishap that happened at wedding was conspired by Mandira. 

Anant would confront Vijay and Mandira both as was shown in the precap. Am glad atleast he thought of confronting instead of simply sitting and sulking.

As for Mandira I was also looking forward to seeing her as Vijay's political opponent but now I dunno how that is even possible ðŸ˜•  
Edited by worldofwinds - 6 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy atleast Vijay's niece is supportive of bulbul and better than  Sadhna. Sadhna should open her mouth and I think she did it.
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: worldofwinds

But Vijay wasn't acting idiotic today IMO. Infact he showed complete faith in Bulbul and did not buy any of Mandira's theatrics and emotional drama. Even if he tells everyone that Mandira was after him since long, he has no proof to show that all the mishap that happened at wedding was conspired by Mandira. 

Anant would confront Vijay and Mandira both as was shown in the precap. Am glad atleast he thought of confronting instead of simply sitting and sulking.

As for Mandira I was also looking forward to seeing her as Vijay's political opponent but now I dunno how that is even possible ðŸ˜•  

I have yet to watch today's episode. Not telecast here yet. It's good if he actually confronts Mandira. But I still think a lit of his decisions up to this point looks questionable. The impulsive wedding with Bulbul, hiding things from Anant, taking Mandira's feelings for granted . I hope the cvs redeem his character soon
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Vijay is very much into his character. His needle of suspicion points directly towards Mandira. But he believes that he has taken phere with Mandira according to her plan. Bulbul knows that she's taken phere with Vijay.He doesn't know about his sister's role in all this.
Anant is in a state of shock till now. But going by the precap he is seen confronting both Mandira and Vijay.

Mandira was a spoilt brat from beginning and showing her true colours.

Bulbul has been raised with a belief that husband and sasural are woman's world.Now she finds her world blown apart and life shattered.Would like to see her grow with this incident.

I think Gayatri somehow managed to silence Sadhana.