Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_impossible thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
There was a time when yhm trp was below nk and other shows but now again they reach on top may we get our top 3 position too but i dont undsrstand kkb is constant they never failed in increasing trp i  dont know how
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Top 3 shows are occupied by ekta maiyya.๐Ÿ˜† maiyya is now flying on 9th cloud.๐Ÿ˜†

kabhi kabhi I doubt Ekta is the head of barc
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afsana103

kabhi kabhi I doubt Ekta is the head of barc

iam also๐Ÿฅฑ
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Top 3 shows are occupied by ekta maiyya.๐Ÿ˜† maiyya is now flying on 9th cloud.๐Ÿ˜†

Taarak Mehta Ekta kaa show hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_impossible

There was a time when yhm trp was below nk and other shows but now again they reach on top may we get our top 3 position too but i dont undsrstand kkb is constant they never failed in increasing trp i  dont know how

i don't understand how people watch kkb! It is such a drag show with the same ghisapita plot used over and over again in the same freaking show. Aesa bhi nahi kindusre shows ka track use kar rahe hai. They truly follow misunderstanding -ghar se nikalna-marriage-repeat. Even if you watch one episode each month, you'd still understand what has happened in the past month. It just does not move forward.  I think the zee shows gain trp because they don't telecast their shows beforehand on internet.  Edited by Globetrotter_me - 6 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Globetrotter_me

i don't understand how people watch kkb! It is such a drag show. Even if you watch one episode each month, you'd still understand what has happened in the past month. It just does not move forward.  I think the zee shows gain trp because they don't telecast their shows beforehand on internet. 

@ bold thats the main reason Zee and Colors show get TRPs
But star others shows which are not popular in hotstar are also getting good TRPs 
NK must be the most watched show in hotstar, hope channel is making good money from hotstar due to NK , so that they don't scrutinize NK's trps
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Yes zee , Colors and all the other channels don't telecast on online sites be it voot or Jio entertainment before the episode airing on TV at its actual time but hotstar telecasts it at 6pm itself
But no way left because sp has to compromise if it wants ratings then it should not allow hotstar to telecast at 6pm but since sp receives good revenue through hotstar it won't do so 
And most of the hotstar subscribers are premium users who pay to watch the shows beforehand than the actual telecast time and yes NK tops online TRP and its most watched TV show in hotstar definitely enjoys more loyal and regular viewers in hotstar 

Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago
Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

That means Neil ko Avni ko naazayaz bulaana padhega tab TRP aunties meherbaan hongi๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Agar nk aisa hota tho sab se  pehle Mei hi nahi dekhti.
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vijaya138

Ditto! ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya138

Are you giving TRP๐Ÿค”