Posted: 6 years ago
Good morning friends. Have a nice day.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends πŸ˜Š

Rezultat slika za happy new ywar

English --
New morning with a new ray, New day with a lovely smile, Happy New Year to you with a lot of blessings!

Novi jutro s novom zrakom, Novi dan s lijepim osmijehom, sretna Nova Godina s puno blagoslova!
See Nado, how beautifully you greeted all your friends in their language !! See the power of our friendly feelings in all these small things.πŸ€— Love you all.
Related image
Related image
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good Morning all😊

Congratulations dear Rainbow friends for new CcπŸ₯³Madhu you are excellent as always and thank you Branka for new home.
Wishing you all a beautiful week ahead.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Wow and wow, Madi, what a marvellous way you ended the earlier CC, and simply adored the celebration symphony, so cute the emojis are!!πŸ˜†

Congratulations and celebrations every one, new CC and new year revelry, time to rejoice and enjoy!πŸ₯³

πŸ˜† Search for those to make you all happy !πŸ˜ƒ 
Have seen our Tulasi's presence here , πŸ˜Š
Hi Tulasi , Happy new year to you and to our cute Krishna ! πŸ€—πŸ€— Hope everything is fine with you . πŸ˜Š

Related image
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Good Morning all😊

Congratulations dear Rainbow friends for new CcπŸ₯³Madhu you are excellent as always and thank you Branka for new home.
Wishing you all a beautiful week ahead.

Hi Padma ,  good morning ,have a great day. πŸ€—
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, Rainbow friends, so happy to enter into the new CC!!❀️
Congratulations!⭐️
Thanks Branka for providing us this wonderful place to meet, to chat, to share and to care!Really grateful to you our wonderful friend. β­οΈ

Image result for congratulations with flowers images
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ˜Š

Rezultat slika za baby say hello
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

English --

New morning with a new ray, New day with a lovely smile, Happy New Year to you with a lot of blessings!

Novi jutro s novom zrakom, Novi dan s lijepim osmijehom, sretna Nova Godina s puno blagoslova!
See Nado, how beautifully you greeted all your friends in their language !! See the power of our friendly feelings in all these small things.πŸ€— Love you all.
Related image
Related image

Thank you for the excellent translation. β€οΈ
Translation on Google was bad, but I managed to figure out the meaning, though. I had to know what it says, at least a bit. I was afraid not to make any nonsense. πŸ˜ƒ

Srodna slika
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
First Branka's message!
Hello my dear friends   :ghug:

My packing is almost done, and we are ready to travel soon. So, the next post will be from my home in Belgrade. I am looking forward to read and enjoy in all the pages
that you wrote while I was away...:jelka:
Vibha told me that you already entered in our new home . Congo for that  :zvezdice:...BRAVO!!! Emoticons Applause Emoticons
Congratulations to all who made the last pages of previous CC flaying.Emoticons Plane Emoticons

Hope you had a nice NY celebration, and that you welcomed a new year with lots of cheers...Here, we had lots of fun Dancing Emoticons Emoticons and there was so many fireworks all
around our building  that it was truly so magical, and so loud.  Emoticons Scare EmoticonsEmoticons Happy Emoticons

It is so good to be with all of you in the beginning of the new year, if only in thoughts... :kiss51:Thinking of you made my heart so happy.
I am looking forward to be with you every day, soon...Emoticons Happy Emoticons

Love you all, and always remember...

It's the season to not just deck your halls, but your entire house! Give your home a touch of new with Light Doctor, LED Lighting Product Sale - limited stocks, so hurry! Shop now.

Happy new year status 2018 for whatsapp and Facebook for friends and family. A New Year has tiptoed in. Let's go forward to meet it. Let's welcome the 365 days it brings. Let's live well with love in our hearts towards God and all people. Let's walk through its corridors with praise songs on our lips.

Did you know that according to Chinese people this year is a year of a Dog... Dogs Emoticons Emoticons

Always keep your pet Happy & Healthy Win a $1000 Gift Card - 100% FREE Pet Meals for 1 year! Check the LINK http://DogsDogsBaby.us/GiftCard

2018nengajouPF_V0007
Chinese Zodiac - Year of the Dog N your attention please... v

As we are talking about dogs...I missed my Bino so much, and I am so happy that soon we'll be together again. Emoticons Happy Emoticons

See you soon dear friends...:srce:

Top 30 Cute Friendship Quotes #friendship #quotes

Discover the Top 25 Most Inspiring Rumi Quotes: mystical Rumi quotes on Love, Transformation and Wisdom.

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Here it is 14 degrees and cold for us, wonder how Avi and her family are coping!

Hope all well with everyone otherwise! Have a great day.

Here is some link for DSDT fans, especially Nats!

http://www.bombaytimes.com/tv/india/jasmin-bhasin-sidharth-shukla-is-a-superb-guy-and-has-a-beautiful-heart-i-love-him-very-much/articleshow/62338104.cms

Some random quotes for today!

Happy new year pictures hd free download for new years eve 2017 to share on desktop,Laptop,Android,iPhone,Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Pinterest,whatsapp,windows 8,7 and iPad.
Very astute . . . But is it a universal law? Perhaps . . . It certainly appears to work for me :)
EVELYN, I will NO longer be angry or get angry for YOUR MISTAKES. I will NOT punish myself. I will continue to be happy and live life to the fullest. #UNSTOPPABLE #HAPPINESS #NOTMYPROBLEM