Kaya FF : Gustaakh Dil , A Fairytale Lovestory# Thread 2(Part 8 :Pg 1)

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello to all my readers , my old thread of this story got closed so I made a new thread , hope you will enjoy my stories in future also

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 8

School was buzzing with activities, 12th class students were doing their best to make the Teacher's day very special for their Teachers. All the students and teachers are excited for the upcoming event "Teachers Day.

But one girl is lost in her own thought, she was only thinking about her past life, present life and future life. Her present life is beautiful, her future life will be amazing but her past life is haunting her. She is in fix.

"Ananya, Ananya a voice broke her thoughts.

She turned and saw her bestie Trisha coming towards her.

T- Anu where were you , I was looking for you in whole school and you are sitting here , and why are you in playground and not on stage , all are waiting for you , come on now , let's go and help them in decoration

A-Trishu, actually I want to tell you something, no actually I want an advice from you

That's when Trisha noticed her tensed and worried face.

T-Anu what happened you are looking worried

A (sigh)-come sit with me

Both settle down on the ground under a tree

A-Trishu u know about my past life right , the worst phase that I gone through when I was in 7th , vo sab mujhe haunt kar raha hai , mujhe lag raha hai ki mujhe Kabir ko is baare mein bata dena chahiye , what do you think?

T-hmm, vaise you are right after all uska hak hai jaan ne ka.

Ananya looked at her with little hesitation on her face

A-are you sure, I mean mujhe unke reaction ki chinta ho rahi hai

T-dekh gussa to unhe aayega , obvious si baat hai , but tu unhe shaant karna , unhe bahut pyaar se samjhana , vo samjhenge

Ananya took a deep breath and nodded her head in yes.

At Afternoon , all the students had gone to home except some 12th class student who were preparing for the teacher's day , Ananya was also there with her friends .

All were decorating the stage but she just sat in a corner of assembly ground looking at her phone thinking in mind to make a call or not

After thinking for a while she took a deep breath and decided to call Kabir.

After two rings he picked up the phone

K-hey Annie ,(teasingly) miss kar rahi thi mujhe

Ananya just said hmm , but Kabir is Kabir . Too much in love with his Annie , he recognised that she was tense , very  tense about something , so he decides to directly come to the point

K- Annie , what happened , koi tension hai, mujhse kuch share karna chahti ho , bolo  , u know I can't see you upset , tell me what's the matter

Ananya took a deep breath and said "Kabir , actually mujhe...mujhe apni p..past life ke baare mein aapko kuch batana hai

Kabir creased his brows hearing this , but sensing her worry he tried to pacify her

K-Annie no need to be worried or upset , job hi kehna hai khulke kehdo , mere reaction ki tension mat lo , u know how much I love you right

Ananya smiled hearing this , yes , she knows how much he loves her and that's the reason she is getting more worried

A-I know , isliye zyada tension ho rahi hai

Now Kabir got confused , why is she saying like that

K-Annie , kya baat hai , why are you sounding so upset , please don't be baby and tell me what's the matter

Though she was so much worried but when he called her baby , a red hue spread on her cheeks and she blushed

Kabir smiled at the other side knowing that his plan got work

Then Ananya came out of her world and she took a deep breath

A-Kabir ab please pehle meri puri baat sun lena ,phir hi kuch bolna ,please

K-ok Annie , ab bologi

A-no first you promise

K-arey...

A-I said na promise

Kabir shook his head at her stubbornness and said "I promise , ab bataogi

A-ok so , actually tab main 7th standard mein thi , main ek ladke ki taraf attract hui thi , his name was Mukesh , vo hamare hi colony mein rehta tha ,but baad mein kuch problem ho gayi and we fought and he...he...he tried to force himself on me

Hearing this kabir's face was like a cold bucket of water has dropped on him . He caught off guard hearing this , this information was really hard to swallow for him. Sudden rage started building in him , he clutched the phone so tightly that the phone could have broken down . he was only thinking about the ways to kill this man who tried to play with his Annie's dignity .

He came out of his thought when he Ananya's voice on phone

Here Ananya got really scared receiving silence from Kabir's side , she got panicked thinking Kabir had gotten angry on her , after saying hello for million times she heard his voice and sighed in relief , but the words of kabir made Ananya's senses numbed

K-How could you do this Ananya , how could you do this with me , we were in relationship for 2 months damnit and you saying this thing to me now , how could you

Ananya felt like her life got shattered hearing this words from Kabir , she had not expected this kind of reaction from him , her soul was screaming , her heart was crying , but no tears were coming from her eyes , she managed saying one sentence and that sentence made Kabir more angrier

A-are you regretting to be in a relationship with me

Kabir's anger knew no bound , he felt like hitting Ananya's head with something so she can get her senses back , what the hell this girl is thinking , how these idiotic thoughts came in her mind , he then tried to control his rage which was growing second by second first because of that Mukesh who tried to hurt Ananya and then because of Ananya only who hurt him by saying this foolish sentence .

He took a deep breath to calm himself when he heard hysteric sobs of Ananya .

K-Annie , first please stop crying , you know I hate tears in your eyes , so stop crying at once

By hearing this words from kabir that too with so much care and concern in his voice , Ananya's this doubt got clear that he is not regretting us and that thing only made her condition worse . She started sobbing loudly that she doubted on him

Kabir got shocked hearing his Annie's sob growing louder , his heart tore apart hearing his Annie , his love , his life crying and he is not able to do anything apart from standing in his room , controlling his rage.

He tried his best to reply in his calm voice

K-Annie please stop crying na , dekho abhi tum mere saath nainsaafi kar rahi ho , mera gussa hone ka time hai aur tum ro rahi ho , this is not fair

A(while controlling her sob)-but aapko gussa kyu aa raha hai?

Now Kabir totally lost his cool and blast on Ananya

K-What do you mean by gussa kyu aa raha hai Annie , to tum kya chahti ho ye sunne ke baad main kaise react karu , have you even realized ki tumne mujhe itni badi baat kitne der baad batayi , us ba****d ne meri Annie ke saath is tarah ka bartaav kiya and you are asking me ki mujhe gussa kyu aa raha hai , come on Annie , isn't it is the most natural reaction from my side , aur tumne kya socha ki main tumhe ye kahunga past hai bhul jaao ,never . Mujhe uska number do or better send me the address ,I will deal with him , aur tumhari family ne kya action liya tha uske khilaaf , police complaint to ki  thi na?

Ananya's eyes got widened hearing this reply from Kabir , after coming in terms with his words , she said in low

A-Kabir , they are family

Kabir got shocked hearing this , he shouted on Ananya for the first time

K- are you insane Ananya , as because he is a part of family , you will not do anything against him , tum logo ne koi action nahi liya

A-kabir 4 saal puraani baat hai

K-so what , 4 saal puraani ho ya 10 saal puraani ho , baat to hui hai na , and gunaah gunaah hota hai , chaahe jitna bhi puarana ho , don't tell me tumne ye baat kisi ko batayi nahi

A-daadi ko batayi thi , but mujhe bhi yehi sahi lagta hai ki koi action na ho kyuki ismein uske mom dad ki galti nahi thi , family ki prestige ka sawaal hai Kabir please

K-Annie what please , ok fine tab koi complain nahi ki but ab tum mujhe uska number do , I will handle him

A-Kabir there is nothing to handle , please , ab to hum dono ka koi connection bhi nahi hai , please Kabir forget it , main ab un sab baato ke baare mein nahi sochna chahti , aap bhi plz shhant ho jaaiye , maine aapko isliye bataya kyuki I thought ki aapko mere past ke baare mein sab kuch pata hona chahiye

K- Annie but...

A-please Kabir ,  I beg of you for this , please don't stretch this matter , please

And she started crying bitterly , Kabir closed his eyes hearing Ananya's cries , even he was very much against with the decision of not doing any action against this worst thing he calmed down for his Ananya and said to him in calm voice still dangerous though

K-Annie firstly please stop crying , if you are not comfortable with this then I will not talk to him , but you please first stop crying , ok?

A(still sobbing)-pakka promise?

Kabir smiled at her innocence and said

K-ha baba , pakka promise , now please stop crying and smile

Ananya stop crying immediately and a small smile emerge on her face

K-ha but iska matlab ye nahi hai ki I am not angry on you

Ananya got tensed and said

A-mujhse kyu?

Kabir raised his brows and said to her

K-mujhse kyu , Annie tumne aisa socha bhi kaise ki main ye baat sun kar tumse relationship break karne ke baare mein sochunga , ya ye relationship regret karunga , kya itna hi samjha tumne mujhe ab tak

Ananya sheepishly lowered her head and said in little guilty tone

A-I am sorry vo main bus thoda ghabra gayi thi

Kabir smirked a naughty smirk, ofcourse he is not angry with her, after all who can understand his Annie better than him, when she had said that words definitely  Kabir got angry but then he also understand the state in which Ananya is now , a sudden urge of taking her in his arms and consoling her built inside him so he said

K-itni aasani se maafi nahi milegi , you have to meet me tomorrow

A(shocked)-tommorow lekin kaise

K-arey tum saare friends kal teacher's day ki celebration ke baad jaane waale ho na bahar then you are meeting me , bolo manzoor hai ya fir main apne maaf karne ka idea drop kar du

A(smiling shyly)-ok fine , kal milte hai , vaise... mujhe bhi aapse milne ka baht mankar raha hai

Kabir smiled and said one thing that she loves to hear from his mouth

K-"I LOVE YOU Annie

Ananya replies smilingly

A-I Love U too

END

Ok so bahut dino baad likha hai . Hope aap sabko pasand aaya hoga , do comment , other stories also I will pos in two three days.

eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow vaishnavi di it's awesome
Loved it
Glad you started writing again
Thank you for the pm
Continue soon😳
MANNNAYAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was amazing