Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dear Old TEI Buddies,
Do you come to the forum? Sometimes I look back and think is there any way by which we can remain connected? I really miss you all.

Love
Rinita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't mind me but I was a stalker here! I loved the way you guys used to chat and do all the fun!
I wish I had joined the forum earlier then I would also have enjoyed!😊
SweetSau thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey dear read your pm and also saw the thread but couldn't comment as I have been busy with studies and all, along with that I had fallen ill so everything was a bit complicated.
Even I feel the same if only everybody comes back, if only there was I way for all of us to reconnect, to relive the old tei days.

I was thinking that on the occasion of new year why don't we make a thread to celebrate it and invite all the old TEI khandan and spend the day here. Think about it.

@xxxlgirl2001 glad to know that we had some stalkers that enjoyed what we wrote just wished that you would had come forward sooner.

Lots of love
Sayli
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Dear Sayli,
It feels so good to hear from you. Believe me I feel like I am already reliving those good old days. Of course it's an excellent idea to invite the old TEI pals to have a chit chat on the occasion of new year. I am so sorry to hear that you were ill. Sending lots of positive thoughts on your way. Just open a thread and invite the TEL buddies. <3

I am also glad to know that we had some silent readers who used to read our funny and silly comments. Haha. You were a part of the forum too dear. I just wish if you were here with us as an active member during those fun filled days. But better late than never. We will create the magic soon. We will do that as we are all lively people. 

Love you heaps.

Rinita
Edited by Cloudy_Noon - 6 years ago
SweetSau thumbnail
Hey can you contact sanju and explain our idea to her. she has brilliant ideas I can't do that as am a bit caught up in a few things
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
I will send her a pm today. Hope she reads it. 
SweetSau thumbnail
Hey sent a pm to sanju will let you what her reply is.
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am here and trying to get my ff opened so I can continue
anyone here has read memories?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4586355

well I am deffo finishing it so please read if you like!
SweetSau thumbnail

Originally posted by: griffy.fz

I am here and trying to get my ff opened so I can continue

anyone here has read memories?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4586355

well I am deffo finishing it so please read if you like!

How are you?
Remember me ya phir bhool gayi?
Wow soo glad that you are completing your ff. My ff has got locked so I won't be able to update mine but am defo waiting for you to continue both your ffs. Continue asap. Warna dekh lena.
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Hi Griffy. So glad that you are here and will be completing your FF soon. I am eagerly waiting to read that. 
I wish if others were here too. :(

Love,
Rinita