Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Actually a friend has informed me about this possible track long back...it's that the Terrorist will kidnap SK and  wear his face mask and stay in KM... maybe they kidnap minister's daughter or she is in love with terrorist iam not sure...so now mahek has to find out that he isn't actual SK and than search him 

Oh no.. I hope not.. Don't want to see a repeat of his other show here.. I suffered enough the torture.. πŸ˜­

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Actually a friend has informed me about this possible track long back...it's that the Terrorist will kidnap SK and wear his face mask and stay in KM... maybe they kidnap minister's daughter or she is in love with terrorist iam not sure...so now mahek has to find out that he isn't actual SK and than search him

I feel like banging my head. The witch torture was not enough now a terrorist torture. I wish the trp falls in this track. They will never let us in peace. Another bomb has been dropped by ST & CV's right before New year.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Houstonmom

🀣 he should write a book a million and one ways to torture mehryians idiots who sit through ST's psychotic ideas πŸ€” on the bright side looks like the devils spawn is a no go

She will leave soon giving way for another characters who will torture us moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Actually a friend has informed me about this possible track long back...it's that the Terrorist will kidnap SK and  wear his face mask and stay in KM... maybe they kidnap minister's daughter or she is in love with terrorist iam not sure...so now mahek has to find out that he isn't actual SK and than search him 

Mehek's lookalike track is still dragging n here they are planning for Shaurya's lookalike . Aur kitna lookalikes niklega? πŸ˜‘
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing coolbie ji πŸ˜†...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Mehek's lookalike track is still dragging n here they are planning for Shaurya's lookalike . Aur kitna lookalikes niklega? πŸ˜‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
No idea πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Thank you for sharing coolbie ji πŸ˜†...

Hahaha itna cool reaction🀣
Welcome basanti ji πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Thanks for sharing info dear. So ZKM will not spare terrorism and politics also😲😑

Welcome Aarti...
Plot may look scary...but it's going to be interesting..
Let's wait and watch😳
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Because family drama's will not fetch 2.0 trp...😭😭
Audience wants to see all this πŸ˜†

Exactly Shams,  TRP rules and since competitive race for number is what calls the shots & choice of tracks and twists, all about business of demand and supply, ZKM has talented bunch of actors who have loyal audience base backing them through thick and thin, present track & it'sTRP is proof enough πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha itna cool reaction🀣
Welcome basanti ji πŸ˜³

Let's just hope for best ...as always πŸ˜† what else can we do ? πŸ˜†