Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
will comment after reading. just a request. if u dont give pms its ok. but plz provide link of ur future updates here on IF.
thanks
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Full os read n its mind blowing n pls pm on wattpad
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
i have already told u so many times, but phir bhi i m telling u k ...i just love ur writing. loved this story so much. loved tipsy, loved karan, loved amma and of course loved the bundle of joy Rashi...
sweet story. on the wish of Rashi of seeing priya in Bridal avtaar again, and karan happily granting her wish. amma supporting little Rashi..everything ...each and every scene of ur story...i so loved.

plz post the link of ur future stories here on IF also.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have read all the parts and happy to read it once again.
Part 1.
"Love to read about the stories you write and each has different concept but winner is always love.
Interesting start with the kidnapping of heroine by the hero and will be looking toward how Tipsy will bent to Karna wishes to marry him

Part 2
The stubborn Tipsy and the persistent Karna but after some great man love will always win so is his love who made her bent to him and accepted the feeling of love she has.
Finally they are now together and ready to move ahead with the concept of trial room but only with mutual acception which Tipsy did to Karan

Part 3
Tipsy is new to this romance where Karan is making her bend towards where both lovers just wanna lost in the embrace of love but still some hesitation on her part but with her beloved is around their is no shyness only love and romance.
The did come close and experienced the love but still after marriage they will became officially one"

Epilogue
Wow awesome epilogue with cute and romantic moments between Karan and Tipsy.
Cute little kid Rashi but so naughty always up to something to embarrass her mother and her husband no less always being naughty teasing and loving.