deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The next day Purab is having breakfast. Actually the guy is too busy thinking. He is thinking about Jassi and what she said. Aryan then calls him. He again tells Purab that he is ready to help him. Purab say that till now Aryan hasn't done anything. Aryan wants to convince him so says that he will get everything that Purab want by evening. In the office Jassi, Raj and Arundhati are planning how to bring Maddy back. Raj says compliments Arundhati on being amazing. Arundhati smiles. Raj dials maddy number and hand it to Arundhati. Arundhati introduces herself and explains Maddy that she knows him from Gulmohur. Hearing Gulmohur's name Maddy starts screaming that he gets headache, ear ache and stuff like that when ever he hears Gulmohur's name. Arundhati then flatters him by saying that she loves his designs and work. Maddy cools down a bit. Arundhati invites him for lunch and Maddy agrees. When Arundhati turns to leave Raj starts following her. Both of them flirts with each other. Arundhati looks really amused with Raj. Pari see both of them and start crying about her life. She thinks that love will never come her way. And then Nandu calls come. Pari is happy again. Nandu gives his heart to her and tell her that he will survive with out it. But he might need her heart after some time. Pari smiles and say that she will always keep his heart and he can ask her heart whenever he wants. They say goodbye. Nandu start kissing the mobile like any thing.

Jassi is in her small cabin. She is sorting out her files. She discovers her diary and wonders what it is doing there. She thinks that the diary must have also come to Gulmohur because it misses Armaan so much. She also has a flashback when Armaan had given her a rose. She is about to write something in her dairy when the phone rings in Armaan's cabin. She rushes to pick it up. Its Arundhati. Arundhati tells her that they are getting late and she better come down. Jassi then start rushing. She goes to her cabin and start putting her files in a folder ( expanding type of file) She sees her diary and put it in

the folder. Then Nandu calls comes in her cabin. Nandu is in a very happy mood. He tell Jassi that today is the day when every one wishes would come true as any thing is possible. Jassi looks amused and annoyed. She tells him that she hopes that it is not his antermaan again. In Armaan's cabin Aryan has sneaked in. He is searching for files that might help him to impress Purab. The phone there rings. Aryan quickly hides behind Armaan's big chair. Jassi in her cabin hears the phone and say good bye to Nandu and rushes for the phone again. Its Arundhati again. She is now really in a hurry. She decides that the folder is not nessceray so she leaves it lying on Armaan table. After she is gone Aryan comes out of his hiding place. He checks the folder  and realizes that this is just what he needs. He looks really pleased with himself. He goes out. And bumps straight into Raj. Raj comments on his bad habit on not seeing where he is going. The folder has fallen down from Aryan's hand. Raj is just about to lean and pick it up when Aryan throws another file on the top of the folder. He sarcastically say that Raj has a bad habit of helping people who didn't ask for help and that he doesn't want to say thank you to him. Raj say " you are welcome to pick up your own rubbish as one should always pick their own rubbish".Raj leaves. Aryan smiles evilly and say " so true Raj too bad you don't know that it is Armaan rubbish".

Jassi and Arundhati reach their restaurant. Models are doing catwalk over there. Jassi stares at them. Arundhati then grabs her hand and lead her to the table. Then Maddy show up. He doesn't notice Jassi sitting with Arundhati. When he sees her he is ready to leave. Arundhati tries to stop him. He stays and say that Jassi is Armaan's follower and he sees Armaan staring out at him from Jassi's eyes. He starts calling her " Armaan Jassi Suri". Arundhati convinces him to sit down at least. Jassi tries to explain the matter to him. Maddy say that Aryan would not lie to him as he is a director. Arundhati points out that directors are also some time wrong. Maddy doesn't think so. Jassi then say that Gulmohur needs Maddy and Maddy needs Gulmohur. Maddy say that for now its Gulmohur who need Maddy. Jassi say that even after the store is open Maddy will be allowed his creative flow. Maddy ask that does Armaan say that. Jassi smiles and say no that Jassi is saying that and Maddy can have her promise. At last Maddy is convinced. He say that he believes Jassi's word more than gulmohurs contract. Jassi beams. Arundhati looks pleased for Jassi.He shakes hand with both of them. Then he takes Jassi 's hand and take her at the center of the room where the models were doing there cat walk. Jassi looks a bit worried. He then grabs everybody attention and say out loud that Jassi is the most beautiful person in the world. Everybody claps for her.

In Purab's hotel Aryan comes to hand him the folder. Aryan say that he can use the content of the folder any way he like but the victory should be his and Purab. Purab take the file. He looks a bit tired of Aryan. Any way its late in the night. Purab is sitting outside the hotel. Its about to rain as we can see lightening as well hear thunder. He is going through the folder. He finds Jassi's diary. First he think that he doesn't need the diary to know Jassi's feeling and thoughts as Jassi will tell him herself. Confused he stand ups and leave the diary on the table. He then thinks that for now he really needs to know how Jassi thinks and feel and the diary is the only way as Jassi will not tell him. A strong breeze causes the pages to turn. The wilted rose which Armaan had given to Jassi fall down from the books. Purab goes pick it up. The strong breeze is still turning the pages. And then Purab eyes fall on Jassi's clear bold handwriting which say " I love Armaan". Purab is shock. He grabs the diary and starts turning the pages. Every where he looks he sees Armaan'sname. And on the background you can hear Jassi's voice that is about her diary entry. Purab is heat broken. Its start to rain. ( Which looks very artificial). And Purab looks like a broken man who has lost everything.

Maddy has left. Arundhati and Jassi are having a chat.Arundhati comments that Maddy trust her a lot. Jassi say that it is nothing like that as Maddy might be strict from the outside but is really soft inside. Arundahti asks about the people in Gulmohur. Jassi smiles and say that every body is different in Gulmohur so she feel that she is living in a small world. Arundhati comments that Armaan is the sun of Gulmohr. She asks Jassi about his personality. Jassi is speechless. Arundahti then comment that Jassi trust Armaan a lot. Arundhati advice her not to trust people so much because it really hurt when that trust is broken. Jasi then thinks what Purab had told her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu_t123 thumbnail

BECHARA PURAB!!!😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

DHOBI KE KUTTE JAISI HAALAT HO GAYI HAI, NA GHAR KA RAHA NA GHAT KA ðŸ¤¢

MAIN TO AB BHI KEHTI HOON, PURAB KA CONNECTION KISI AUR KE SAATH JODD DO AUR USE JJKN SE EK PEACEFUL EXIT DE DO.

WAISE ARUNDHATI BHI KUCH BOORI NAHIN HAI, APNE PURAB KE LIYE.😛

deadly thumbnail
Arundhati and Purab doesn't seem like a match to me. I think Raj and Arundhati would make a good match.
surnita thumbnail
Yes I hope Arundhati turns out to be one of the good guys and Raj deserves a break!
bishant2005 thumbnail
wow... i  really feel sorry for purab.i guess now onward he will not follow to jassi .
heyeon thumbnail
Is there anyone apart from me,jodi and surnita who think that Purab acted cheap and should not have read Jassi's diary. Since he is mr goody and loves Jassi so much then should he not also respect her privacy.Even Billo till now wont read Jassi's letter. I am sure u agree that atleast Billo has more right on jassi than purab. But if Billo would read Purab's letter then people would catch a frenzy. When Amrit,billo and bebe wont touch Jassi's diary from so many yrs then I must say that I am highly dissapointed with Purab and people who support people reading other's diary. I hope they would think once and put themselves in Jassi's place and think if THEY WOULD LIKE AND NOT MIND SOMEONE READING THEIR DIARY.
bishant2005 thumbnail
yes i fully support to you HEYON, purab should not read anybodys diary. he has cross his limit.jassi should slap on his face.i really dissapoined with his cheap thinking.
heyeon thumbnail
thanks bishant..i am glad someone else sees it like this. i thought myself,jodi,surnita were the only one.
deadly thumbnail
I know what he did was wrong but I am not really that mad at him. I still need to get over my obession. But at least he did feel guilty and its for the best because this is the only way he will find out that Jassi love Armaan. I mean till now Jassi has never admitted her love to anybody. May be later on when he gives the diary to Jassi he might admit that he has read it.
surnita thumbnail

Heyeon

Right on sister!

I caught this of the JP website - I laughed so much when I read it a bit of wee trickled out in my knickers,

> > > Hey guys, Purab hugged Jassi's diary today and hope he also hugs
> > > Jassi one day like this. I was so excited to see him smile when
> he
> > > took Jassi's diary. God, those smiles would cost more than a
> > trillian
> > > dollars. I cant resist my temptation to love Purab more and more.
> > The
> > > more he smiles the more merrier my world becomes. Soon Jassi will
> > > also be smiling with u Purab! Dont worry we will throw armaan out
> > of
> > > her life soon....
> > >
> >
> 😆