lovelyleighton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Did anyone heard an expression that, 'when you hear a lie too much it becomes a truth' or you wear mask too much that it becomes your real face' I am starting to that way about tanuja. I always believe when she says she doesn't want to be around rishi. And when she said she still loves rishi few episodes back, I wanted to believe that but I couldn't, because I'm so used to her saying that she does not. I think the crappiest story and Tanuja's portrayal had officially killed tanshi chemistry for me ðŸ˜­
I was dreading watching today's episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayaJafar313 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
According to me from tanuja's behaviour in today's epi it looks like that she doesnot love rsb anymore...CV's totally puzzled kasam...
lovelyleighton thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HayaZehra313

According to me from tanuja's behaviour in today's epi it looks like that she doesnot love rsb anymore...CV's totally puzzled kasam...

That's what I have been feeling about tanuja for the past few days 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
noo i disagree
wo pyaar tanuja ke face pe clearly dekhte han 
jab wo rishi pe gussa hote han ya ignore karte han
aur jitna dur bhaagte han udta rishi ke kareeb aa jaate han

jab rishi kisi aur se baat kare she feel jealous 
love still there bas narazgi abhi b han 
pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And the thing stoping her is Rishi's martial status.If Rishi really wants her in his life he should clear that he is not married to Netra,Rishi clearly knows this factor but still hiding the truth.
Once he makes it clear to tanuja toh she will definitely accepts his purposal.
mohsin.gamer33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simple question when you love some one but he already has a child with some other girl what will you do ? am damn sure you will not express your feeling what is the point even .. this fact will can change any person pain of betrayal is not a simple thing ... just think about it this truth is f**king  huge ..Tell her trust about netra and tanya then imagine the  differene yourself ..
jis sy pyaar kru os ny ye sb kiya ho to gussa bhi osi per nikalta after 20 years  leap rishi yad ha wo tanuja ko kaya kaya bol gaya Rishi asa ni ha per pain of betrayal made him rude and  jaha pyaar waha choti choti baat chupti ha yaha to MashaAllah itna barha sach ha ..
  Ab ye rishi ahana tanya ky liye kr raha ha tanuja ko ni pata to os ka gussa nikal raha ha os time tanuja ny smiley ky liye kiya os time rishi ka gussa nikla ..   

There's always another side to a story😉
arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
completely agree with moshin .It doesn't matter how you love any person if that person is married and have a daughter.You go to him and get ur love by breaking a family.
Neha sae to shirf sagai hoyi thi but tabhi tanu kabhi bhi Rishi sae apne payar ka ishar nhi kiya but yha to Tanya bhi hai.How can tanuja sanch her family.Once riishi's marriage status get clear no one will stop her from going to him
paru000 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanuja loves rishi and it is evident from her behavior. But she is rude becoz she don't want to destroy family. Both tanshi loves each other but the problem is that they don't trust each other. Tanuja loves rishi a lot and rishi loves tanuja a lot
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Guys - just let us forget for a while regarding Rishi-Tanuja pyaar ka takkar & martial status - what is not connecting is - d Seniors involving in Mehendi drama...haila aap log bhi na...funny scene ko bigad detay ho..aap ki involvement  kis ko chahiyay tah...aap log reh detay na...Rishi-Ahana-Manpreet kafi hai ...drama enjoy nahi kar saktey...and Tanuja is not getting it - Y d involvement of all - knowing d fact that Rishi is married..still yeh log bachey bachey khel rahay hai...hahahaha. When Tanuja has made it very clear regarding her stand and they know too - what is stopping d Seniors in not disclosing. This is three much yaar...hahaha

As a viewer, it is pretty much clear that Rishi and Tanuja are made for each other and they cannot accept anyone as lovers . D dialogues on TanShi's love for each other is quite repetitive - b it in front or when alone. Why should there be a doubt on this ? D doubt is only on martial status disclosure ( & uss raat - another reason for Tanuja not accepting to be part of Bedi family )  which CVs are holding it very much dear to them. Kohinoor jo mila hai...

Certain things make no sense in arguing but yes - the idea to keep the forum active - is d only way to keep ourselves connected to Kasam. KraSha hai - toh entertainment hai...

Respect to d Members who are keeping d forum alive.
Edited by Chitra_11 - 6 years ago
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kya tanuja kya rsb kya pk kya bedi family mere liye to sub uper sy guzar rhy hai kisi ka character smajh nai a RHA bhai CV NY pori story KO garbage bna rkha hai mere liye kisi character KO defined krna ya,defend krna ab possible nai I am not feel connect sub kharab hai sub confu hai sub ghoomy huwy hai bakwass CV lagta,hai school nai gaye kabhi