Estranged An contemporary chandini ff chp 1 pg 1

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys
Some few months back I have written one ff called Blossom.It is based on modern era .Now planning to write a sequel with Bindu and Dharma along with My leads cn.Suddenly I got the idea today morning.Can I start.? Any one interested? ??
Basic idea something Bindu uniting cn...I mean he has grown up 
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes ofcourse, waiting for it 👏
JanakNandini thumbnail
Prologue
Nandini's residence  Tiruchy 

Chandra" Can I speak to Nandini uncle?"
Uncle " There is no one in the name of Nandini sir"
Chandra, "please  She is heavily pregnant "
uncle " Please go away from here "
The person closes the door and Chandra is standing helpless

HE Thinks to himself "Iam sorry.Sorry for being harsh and brutal with you Nandini".He shouts Nanfini, I know you are here...

People who are watching this fiasco and a man stepped forward.
"Son it is useless...Dead dont come back "

alanta thumbnail
I can see that cruel baba as this cruel uncle.. Waiting for the story to get unfold soon.. 
JanakNandini thumbnail
Chapter 1
Flash back
5 years earlier.

Vishnugupt the legal advisor of Saskit group of Companies finished airing his views and suggestions on the current fiasco which was literally taking toll over the company. One of the senior factory worker Nand met with an accident which took his life. The fellow workers of the unit which is in Tiruchy  started to rake up the issue .Their view is  the management deliberately done this mishap as Nand was a union leader with Left ideology. The company did not like his popularity. It is their allegations against the company.
The CEO and Managing Director of the company Chandrasekhar a.ka Sandy was  rotating the paper weight while his mother and major stakeholder Mora  too supported the decision of the Vishnu.

"Mother how can it happen?" Chandra said with lots of confusion.
"It has to else we will be finished.Already all national media is settled there and they have started to defame us.It is needed.
Chandra looked at his assistant Avanti. She switched on the tv . All major channels were raising their voices against the company.
"This is too much" Chandra in a irritated manner."Alright ,if it is needed we have to do  to it".

turning to his assistant " plan the trip asap. We will meet them ".

At Noon

one of the union workers "How can you be so irresponsible sir?"
Chandra " we have done and doing what it can be done. we will give an job for the immediate descendant of the deceased, with an adequate compensation sir".

Worker" He has no one except his daughter Nandini who is just 18 years old. What can she do in a factory ?"
 Chandra" That is not our problem" he in a crisp tone.

Worker "You are selfish sir."
Chandra was about to reply when his p.a alerted him that some of the media persons have somehow crept inside the hall and they are telecasting the whole incident live in the tv.
Mora and Vishnu were shocked too. Chandra was unable to hold the temper ,he was about to shout When Mora intervened " Chandra will marry Nandini".
Workers were confused as they know his Md is 30 year old and is already married to Tara . Ofcourse she is dead for past 5 years ,but still she left behind a son called Dev a.k.a Bindu.

Workers" We dont want our comrade's daughter to be a glorified nanny".
Mora with all smile " See sir, You should understand . We are trying to patch up ...I promise her rights as a wife and a daughter inlaw will be safe guarded. I myself is a mother of two girls. "

There was some chaos among the workers while Chandra whispers with his mother.
"Mother are you crazy?"
Mora " Chandra,shut up...there is no other go".
Chandra " we are strangers ... Two different culture ..how ...?"
Mora " Son,we have bereft of choices..Beggars are not choosers. More than your marriage The empire which we built for so long has to be taken care.protected.I have promised your late father that I will safeguard the empire which he left behind us.In every bricks of the company I see his hardwork.Understand "
Workers accepted the terms and Mora announced the marriage will happen soon.

Nandini's residence

"Look dear girl.. you are alone. See in our society girls cannot remain alone.marry him.He is rich and handsome. What more do you want".
Nandini " He ... they killed my dad".

Sushila ,her aunt " Nandini, look stop all these things. you are a burden to us. We cannot give you anything. Just get married and relieve us from tensions."
Without waiting for her reply she called Mora
"Madam,we are ready... ". Sushila was speaking while nandini went to her room and cried in solitude.She spoke to her Kanha" Why you are so cruel?You snatched my mother when I was 1 ,brother at age of 7 and my father at 18...How can I marry him? "

***** Flashback ends***

Now Nandini heavily pregnant was sitting inside the gynecologist Radhika's room.
Radhika"Nandini,atleast now Can you inform about your husband?"
Nandini" Madam, please... dont ask anything about him". She cries ...
Radhika gave a glass of water. "Nandini,I know you since you were 5. Your father helped me in many ways. It is a matter of sheer luck I catched you at right time . Just say me what happened ? "
Nandini " lots of thing happened since you went to USA.I can say if you promise me that you wont send me back to him?"
Radhika looked at the girl . "Yes,I promise.Unless you feel like going back to him I will not send you. You can be with me. I promise Nandini".
Nandini began to narrate the incidents.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue and chapter Avantika😊
The flashback was wonderful😃
Nandini is pregnant who is not ready to talk about her husband which is very interesting⭐️
Edited by Nonie12345 - 6 years ago
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wholly molly, what an interesting start. 
Ok, this is not exactly a sequel to Blossom.  Chandra is willing to marry Nandini without even looking at her once - coz her father was killed in the factory.  Nandini is orphaned now.  Coool. I Wanna know what Chandra feels when he sees her. 
JanakNandini thumbnail
Alanta
 he he... we cannot forget that cruel baba who disappeared suddenly ...

Sangs
 Chandra may nt like her at first. Because they are totally strangers and belong to different cultures.But he is going to love her once he discovers her good .He is forced to marry her..not willing...
alanta thumbnail
Avantika, great start 👏 please do continue. 
JanakNandini thumbnail
It is time to say goodbye dearies
Interested readers can comment  so that i can share link of my stories in pm. ..