How can a father be so evil

Abisoye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Chani's father is the worse kind I have ever seen using his own daughter and ruining her just to get more fame and money don't have words to say how disgusting he is and now he is planning to hurt her physically really wish her mother was still alive and I hope she gets to know the truth about her awful father soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

Chani's father is the worse kind I have ever seen using his own daughter and ruining her just to get more fame and money don't have words to say how disgusting he is and now he is planning to hurt her physically really wish her mother was still alive and I hope she gets to know the truth about her awful father soon.

I stated watching this show becoz of leads chemistry.
Chandni father is a villain
But it's regressive to show father burning his own daughter
Abisoye thumbnail
He is not going to burn her literally I think he wants to scare her into believing that her husband will do anything to send her out the house also he wants her to testify against him when he files the case of dowry which she will not do if she is in love with her husband for me right the is the only show on andtv that makes any sense  you very little MIL and Dil drama and the guy does not manhandl her hopefully they will not ruin this one like they did with all the others. 
typhoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abisoye

He is not going to burn her literally I think he wants to scare her into believing that her husband will do anything to send her out the house also he wants her to testify against him when he files the case of dowry which she will not do if she is in love with her husband for me right the is the only show on andtv that makes any sense you very little MIL and Dil drama and the guy does not manhandl her hopefully they will not ruin this one like they did with all the others.

I am Chetna what's your name

But she is love even if. She is hurt and terrified how will she. Testify against Arjun she knows he is not greedy. ?

I believe his father will succeed hurting her partially she will hate Arjun and family.
But. What logic she blame them for dowry

Arjun is aggressive so can man handle her but Chandni is equally strong character

One more question after this fiasco will Chandni leave Arjun house will she go to her father. Will she give divorce to Arjun?Edited by typhoon - 6 years ago
typhoon thumbnail
Trp of this is low 0.2. Why. And why. Forum is dull
Why becoz leads r new

Don't make it as sass abhi drama. And usp of this show is
Tom and jerry fight between Chandi Arjun
Imagine. Now both r in love their fight banter will be good and emotional
Ph and channel should try to promote this show

Why no sbb sbs for this show zero promotions?Edited by typhoon - 6 years ago
Abisoye thumbnail
Her father's plan is too get women and girls vote and his strategy is to claim that arjun and his family asked for all those things he sent when the force marriage happened and he realises now that his daughter has fallen in love which means she will not collaborate his story which is why he is trying to create hatred by scaring her and making it seem like her husband and his family did it. I don't know if she will leave arjun but that is what her father wants I hope she gets to stand up to her father and see what a greedy man he is. 
Abisoye thumbnail
Andtv is very bad at promoting their shows which why all their shows TRP is between  0.1 and 0.6 the couple have an amazing chemistry and they could make the shows TRP really high with that  but it seems they always prefer MIL and Dil nonsense or the male leading bulling his wife and am so tired of all that rubbish same thing happened in waaris, Agnifera, and ek vivah aisa bhi they ruined all those shows hopefully they will not ruin this one as well. 
typhoon thumbnail
finally it will be boring saas bahu drama   again   now  sulakhna  will torture  chandni
and  chandni  will be typical able naari   so  they have destroyed strong character called chandni 
into crying  weak able naari   typical  and tv show  they r turning it to be 

saahib is a villain and he is irritating  ðŸ¤¬   but chandni will still follow him blindly ðŸ˜†

like this  further drop of trp from 0.2 ðŸ˜²

cvc have killed this promising show themselves   or its the channel?

chandni wants to live in arjun house  even killing her dignity  i dont like this  desperation ?

so sahebji now will  try to  maline arjun  and family for his  cm post ?   and chandni is  a dumbo weak now  she will agree her father?  and also its shown chandni is not  sahebji daughter   she is from mothers 1st marriage ?

so  sahib wants to hurt  chandni  also to become cm   loose plot  ? disappointed now🥱
Edited by typhoon - 6 years ago
Abisoye thumbnail
I totally agree andtv always ruin their shows I wonder why I thought this would be any different from the precap on Friday Arjun's mother will start frustrating chani and she will just keep quite and take it all because she wants to be the best wife and bahu like all the bahu's on and TV. Very disappointing