pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey dearies..M Hazir with new rishbala os

Enjoy reading..

Troubled Madhu

Rk hardly...more hardly...oh my god...oh my God...hmm..move your hands like this...yes yes yes..Rk...oh yes..
Madhu plz hold my hand tightly..My hand are slipping..plz Madhu !!
      Rk was sweeting badly as if he can't do it anymore.
Madhu! I can't do it anymore..this is so viscous!
No Rk you have to do this..for me.. for us...you are doing, it's making me warm.But Rk you have to do it all alone.I can't help you anymore...said Madhu to Rk

But Rk held his hand to hers and began to glide them.
Suddenly bittuji comes. Why can't you do it alone Rk?? 😡 just because of you, I will be late..Do it in front of me..said bittuji.
    Bittuji-- rub harshly..Rk..yes just like this..more hardly..I don't like smoothly.. understand!!
Aah...it's paining a lot..moaned Madhu.. Rk plz slowly...I can't take it anymore..
Just little bit more Madhu..hmm...said Rk

And suddenly...
Rk and Madhu!!!...both of you are lazy bums..I can't believe that you both couldn't clean this iron kadahi!!! 😡 now I will be late in making jalebies...said Halwai bittuji furiously..

So tell me how it is..I hope you bachcha log understand this.. 😆
Iron kadahi- fry pan made from iron
Halwai- sweet Baker or confectioner...aka Bittu ji 🤣
Plz like and comment..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Seema... thumbnail
🤣 hahahahahaha rk n madhu rubbing n cleaning kadahi..n halwai bittu ji is angry at dem.😉 ðŸ¤£
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god..!! One day surely you are gonna kill me with your wonderful funny stories.. God..!! This was so amazing.. 

Hilarious..!! But this time I didn't think anything like I thought while reading your last os..lolz.. Know why ..??
Because I know that at end you will come up with some big twist.. Lolz.. So now this time it was a fry pan hun...?? 

Dear.. You should try to write some hot os bcoz everytime you will do something like this when I was hoping something big.. You will pour water on my dirty thoughts on Rishbala.. Lolz..

So don't forget to write some stories like that.. For all guttery minds.. Loved this Os.. Thanks for the pm... 
pirl18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

🤣hahahahahaha rk n madhu rubbing n cleaning kadahi..n halwai bittu ji is angry at dem.😉🤣

Yes they R cleaning cum mouning 😆
Glad you like it dear.
pirl18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu007

Oh my god..!! One day surely you are gonna kill me with your wonderful funny stories.. God..!! This was so amazing..

Hilarious..!! But this time I didn't think anything like I thought while reading your last os..lolz.. Know why ..??
Because I know that at end you will come up with some big twist.. Lolz.. So now this time it was a fry pan hun...??

Dear.. You should try to write some hot os bcoz everytime you will do something like this when I was hoping something big.. You will pour water on my dirty thoughts on Rishbala.. Lolz..

So don't forget to write some stories like that.. For all guttery minds.. Loved this Os.. Thanks for the pm...

Yes dear it was a kadahi 😆
Aww you were not surprised..nxt time will write something new 😛 and hottt...
Glad M able to pour water on you guttery thought on innocent rishbala..Nhi to tum pta ni kya kya sochogi 🤣
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
first and foremost am angry on you... you forgot or wantedly did this

yaar am telling about our talk on making bittuji and aaniya bua pair... i was expecting that

coming to os its totally super funny but i know you will come up with something in the end like this... iron khadai lolz

i was first shocked with bittuji's entry when rishbala was... but phewww what you are making us to think

pirl come up with big os na that too with your own flavour but dont endup like this..

loved it

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Haha ðŸ¤£
Funny os 
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was so scared to read this os..

u know after what u did last time🤣

but.. ok.. hmm..

so much of moaning.. seductive moaning.. panting.. groaning for a khadai ???🤣

pirl.. what all wild dreams u have on Rk.. u made rk to rub khadai !!

hahaa.. i am wondering.. if this is the trailer of cleaning the Khadai.. what will be the full movie of cleaning a bed !!🤣

hahahaaa...

hilarious one..

thanks fr pm..
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pril reading the OS our gutter mind got activated.
But knew there is a big twist in the tale and it turned out to be a kadai.  Bittu the halwai hahaha.
Awesome one.
Loved it.
Thanks for the PM dear.
pirl18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janumkrk

first and foremost am angry on you... you forgot or wantedly did this

yaar am telling about our talk on making bittuji and aaniya bua pair... i was expecting that

coming to os its totally super funny but i know you will come up with something in the end like this... iron khadai lolz

i was first shocked with bittuji's entry when rishbala was... but phewww what you are making us to think

pirl come up with big os na that too with your own flavour but dont endup like this..

loved it

I will keep in mind..fikar not. Nxt cple surely will aaniya and Bittu ji 😉
And that will be a big one...
Thanks for commenting dear.