And the winner is....SPOILERS (updated)

Beezy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Bir won( much to my dismay) but I already doubted it as the channel would obviously make the dance plus contestants win..

Piyush came second...

Update: mj 5 came third
Sushant 4th
Faisal and Vaishnavi 5th... the least they could do was give faisal and vaishnavi a position that they deserved.. sushant getting a higher position than them is just very uncanny for me Some very disappointing results.. I wish Aryan was still a part of the show, I would've loved to see him win if they only wanted a dance plus contestant to winEdited by Beezy - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
just post it here with the heading spoiler 
don't write winner name in the title

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I know the winner name though😆
Beezy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

I know the winner name though😆

yeah I've edited the post already..
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar Phirse
I am not denying his dance skills but I do not think he was the best on this show
idk what biasness is happening
Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nooo. Ugh. Disappointed. Honestly Bir kept doing the same thing so I kind of got bored. Every week he chose the same kind of song (a slow, sad song) and did a lot of similar or the same moves so I was kind of over him. The fact that we've been watching him since June probably doesn't help either. And I just didn't see that hunger in him that I saw on Dance + Imo Piyush didn't really give all that impressive performances either. Happy that at least Shushant didn't place. Lol That would have really grinded my gears. 
Sad that Faisal and Vaishnavi didn't place. I really think that if they  had another choreographer they would have shined more than they did.Like they are so versatile. The whole beauty and the beast performance and that thing they did with the sad was just a waste. They could've done some classical or aerial or Contemporary instead and that would have really made them stand out. Again, disappointed. 
Beezy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alishka

Nooo. Ugh. Disappointed. Honestly Bir kept doing the same thing so I kind of got bored. Every week he chose the same kind of song (a slow, sad song) and did a lot of similar or the same moves so I was kind of over him. The fact that we've been watching him since June probably doesn't help either. And I just didn't see that hunger in him that I saw on Dance + Imo Piyush didn't really give all that impressive performances either. Happy that at least Shushant didn't place. Lol That would have really grinded my gears.

Sad that Faisal and Vaishnavi didn't place. I really think that if they had another choreographer they would have shined more than they did.Like they are so versatile. The whole beauty and the beast performance and that thing they did with the sad was just a waste. They could've done some classical or aerial or Contemporary instead and that would have really made them stand out. Again, disappointed.

I actually thought at one moment that the channel would not show any biasness towards their 'favourites' as this show was unique in its own way. Well not anymore... though I wanted faisal vaishnavi to win, but even if they had to make any dance plus contestant win, it could've been piyush though mj5 too was a winner of one star plus dance show 😕
barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This has got to be a joke i thought this was based off puic votes just so annoying and i dont get how sushant who was never even safe beat faisal and vaishnavi how does their counting system even work it makes no sense this is actually so annoying not that birs a bad dancer but idk man remo just needed to chill with him and if aryan was in the show who know what would have happened this show just kinda ruined everything once again
Beezy thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunlove21

This has got to be a joke i thought this was based off puic votes just so annoying and i dont get how sushant who was never even safe beat faisal and vaishnavi how does their counting system even work it makes no sense this is actually so annoying not that birs a bad dancer but idk man remo just needed to chill with him and if aryan was in the show who know what would have happened this show just kinda ruined everything once again

. lol now I think that it was never about the votes was it?
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I missed Aryan so much. His drive and hunger for excellence forces other contestants too to pull up their sleeves and deliver teir best. Everyone's performance would have been better with Aryan around.

Anyway, congrats Bir, who is indeed an extremely talented dancer