CN episode discussion thread epi 28

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant
16th November 2016
Helena says to Chanakya we should use Greek techniques in war this will help us, both see Chandra angry and rush to him, Chanakya asks Chandra what's wrong why are you so angry, did you get any information, Chandra says yes about my existence and it is, my parents just raised me but the truth is Suryagupta and mora are my parents, King suryagupta who was killed by NAND and mora my mother who is still imprisoned by that NAND,and now I won't spare NAND,this time NAND will be defeated,my birth was with a reason and that is NANDs end,Chanakya says this is why I always see quality of kings in you and the sign of Maurya dynasty on your hand explains everything.

Chandra says this time NAND won't be spared , I was in front of my mother but couldn't confront her because of my defeat, Chanakya gets a letter by padmanand for war, Chandra says I will fight every single time till I kill that NAND,my anger and revenge will be my strength and this will kill that magads unfaithful King, this time I will win because the person fighting is Chandragupta Maurya.

Chanakya says to Chandra and Helena, now we know magads strategy but how will we defeat such big army,Helena says Greek army will join us tonight from Macedonia. Chanakya says but we are short of money to fulfil our army needs,Chandra says who can help us then, Chanakya says you will help us, you are suryagupta's son and so the land of your father will help you, you have to get the landlords there to help us.Chandra says I know who can help us.

Chandra meets Durdhara for help, she says ok let's try I know my father won't agree but.chandra says but I'm future king of magad,and suryagupta's son,she says you are fooling me.Chandra says why will I,she says ok first we will have to practice for it.Lets imagine I am Chandra and you are my father,you will talk like this-I'm future king of magad and have already attacked him twice and now I need your help for money to meet the needs of my army.Chandra says from where you learn it.Durdhara says everything can't be learned from Acharya.I know my father well,that's why.Now with all your strength and confidence go talk to my father and he will agree.

Chandra goes to see her father, he says you are here again,Chandra says before you take any step ahead let me tell you, I'm future king of magad and have already attacked him twice and now I need your help for money to meet the needs of my army,he says no ways are you drunk,Chandra says see this mark of Maurya dynasty and if you help me I will help reduce your loans,and me being the heir of Maurya dynasty you know your future benefits, he says ok I will help you on one condition, marry my daughter, Chandra says no ways she is my friend and also I'm married, he says think on it before you reject, Chandra leaves in anger.

Nandini says to mora, your son will never win, he was defeated twice and ran away but this time he will be killed,mora says no ways,this won't happen,the way your father had conquered magad with cheat,Nandini says liar you are,my father is mahapadmanand, no one can defeat him, your son will be defeated, mora says look at that spider web, a spider works hard but it falls on ground many times but finally that spider made the web. my son is like it,he will fall but rise every single time,go tell your father,this time whole family will be destroyed,Nandini says you keep in mind no one can ever defeat us.

Durdhara comes to Chandra's tent.Chandra says why you want to marry me,she says I'm here to help you,Chandra says I can never be a husband you want to have, I can never love anyone and you know the reasons and I can never risk your life for any purpose, she says if you say no my father will force me to marry that guy who is so bad and harasses his wives.Do you want me to suffer like that, for my sake please, I will never expect you to be a husband atleast you never will hate me,we are friends and will remain always.Chandra says always keep these words in your mind, I agree to your proposal.

Nandini thinking about mora and Chandra's every word to her and says why I am feeling so uneasy,I have no doubts on my father and brothers skill but I need to find every information about Chandra to defeat him and leaves on her horse covering herself. Chandra agrees marriage proposal and makes a treaty saying you will give the money as much as the amount my army needs,Durdhara's father says i agree and after all you are suryagupta son, Chandra says your money will be refunded, it's a loan on me and so I will marry your daughter durdhara.

Nandini Reaches the tents and covers herself with blanket and walks in with the crowd,it's the time of Chandra and durdharas wedding,soldiers asks Nandini who she wants to meet but other one says let her go must be guest, Nandini sees Chandra getting married,Nandini hears guests talk good decision by Chandra he will be benefited in terms of defeating magad,Nandini thinks how is that possible now with a wedding that too.

Chanakya sees around,Nandini sees him and thinks I hope he didn't recognise me.

Precap: padmanand says this will be the last war of that Chandra. Chandra say this time padmanand will be defeated. Nandini disguised as maid tries to escape.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanku so much Abi the update ðŸ¤—