CN episode discussion thread epi 27

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant
15th November 2016
Mora says he is my son, I gave birth to him,I hide him to save his life from NAND and so had to leave him there,Chandra's foster father asks who are you,mora says I was queen mora wife of King suryagupta and he is our son Chandragupta.mora remembers giving Chandra water and he taking her blessings before leaving and says he was in front of me and I didn't realise it, I couldn't hug him,tell me where he is,please tell me.Foster mother says I don't know where my son and if he gets to know about me being here, he will come to save his mother and these people will kill him, God please don't send him here, mora says he will come, my son will come,he will come to take revenge of his pains and fathers death and all magad people's pain,he will give it back to NAND,he will come and the day he will kill NAND that day I will remove these cuffs and then only I will embrace him as my son and not till then.

Chandra after hearing this walks back in tears and anger. Chandra has moras words that she is his mother and NAND killed his father suryagupta. Chandra removes his wig and starts laughing, he walks into the palace , a soldier stops him and asks who are you,Chandra fights all soldiers trying to attack him,maid saw him and get scared and run away. Chandra pushes the door,Nandini sees him and gets off her bed, Chandra looks at her,Nandini says you stupid man how dare you enter my room, today you won't be spared,Nandini about to take sword,Chandra holds her and says I never attack women but you forced me to do this by giving NAND the idea to trap my parents , I never knew our enemity is from ages,before my birth, your father killed my father and imprisoned my mother,I'm no mere child,I'm Chandragupta Maurya,son of King suryagupta and go tell your father I will come back and attack again, you will face the consequences and you will see your father and brother die in front of your eyes.

Nandini says dare you to say about my father mahapadmanand,Chandar says fool you are to think about your father, you are in false Image of him and now he will face every consequences of messing with me and my family and even tell that Malayketu he won't be spared too,padmanand has one day and I will soon attack, go tell him about it and Chandra leaves. 

Avantika says padmanand where is Chandra,Sunanda says shutup Avantika,we have lot of information,remember that day when mora gave birth same is Chandras story and so Chandra is mora son,that feather sign is Maurya dynasty symbol, and calculate the days Chandra is of exact age and mora was found from stable and so did Chandra was found in stable, but see the destiny NAND, you have mora son in front of you, padmanand is informed about Chandra, he rushes to Nandini.

Nandini says I'm fine pitahamaharaj,that Chandra is Mora's son, he ran away from here,padmanand leaves and goes to mora, Chandra trying to leave palace,fights soldiers in his way,Chandra leaves effortlessly on horse. Padmanand goes to mora and says death is awaiting your son, mora says yes and it's your death, padmanand takes out straight razor and says it's been years I haven't cut hairs, and your son his fate is like his father, I will cut your sons head as I did it with your husband and you will be kept alive to see him die in front of you,mora starts laughing and says if you could you would have killed way back, he was a baby but you couldn't, he kidnapped your daughter,he wagged war two times,entered in palace and still you couldn't even get him and its in your fate to be killed by him, my son will kill you and end your dynasty.Mora starts narrating death farewell slogan.

Padmanand says soldiers go send a war treaty to foolish Chanakya and that Chandra. Padmanand leaves and mora smiles. Chandra working out his strengths,he does heavy workout remembering all words of Mora and how she had saved him when he was once trapped.

Precap : padmanand and Amartya is told by Nandini that Chandra is marrying again for politics,Amartya asks who that girl is,Nandini says I don't know.
Chandra taking pheres and Helena stands with others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful episode. 
when i saw the rt performance in screen during telecast I got stupified. ...Nandini and nand bond was  very good...
If soneone ask me
whether Nand or Cgm loved Nandini more...I would answer both...
Again only because of them NANDINI was crying in all ways.
Had cgm or Nand were friends then nowhere Helena and others could have come into pics. ..
JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hellooo
where are you guys. ...????

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi  Abi ðŸ¤— Thank you so much for the update. 
Sorry I got a bit late. 

Hi Avantika ðŸ¤—