spnfan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
the promos of this show are highly misleading. they are showing it as if this is a love story of anand and ahaana and them kind of having a divine love. this is gonna end up getting a lot of backlash to the makers from the viewers. the real story is very dark and Indian audience even people leaving in cities who watch hindi serials might not be very open-minded. they might have problem accepting ahaana as a lead when she starts to have feelings for rehaan. most of the people who dont mind this kind of story dont watch tv and are more into web dramas and netflix.
also for people who dont know the real story might see rehaan as the villian and a creep for eyeing his father like AM's wife. 
i think the makers are showing it in such a way that they can change the storyline if they face any problem. i have seen comments on ig where people are not liking rehaan and rooting for anand and ahana to be end game. since this is an indian show and channels have the final word there are high chances of either the story getting changed or the show ending abruptly.

i guess except for one promo where it is shown ahaana( smriti in a pink gown at a party) being confused every other promo shows this as a love story of anand and ahaana. rehaan is no where to be seen in any of the initial promos. they might have atleast given a hint that this is gonna be a love triangle of anand, ahaana and rehaan. instead they kind of made it look like the love triangle of anand ahaana and lalia. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes agree with you.Yes some are liking Anant and ahana pairing and have no idea of the storyline but their are others who are not watching the show because of that but now with the new promo the story will be clear.Even i wonder how they are going to show the cheating part because some comments on instagram who know the story are saying Ahana should not do that and they should change the story.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujairohit

Yes agree with you.Yes some are liking Anant and ahana pairing and have no idea of the storyline but their are others who are not watching the show because of that but now with the new promo the story will be clear.Even i wonder how they are going to show the cheating part because some comments on instagram who know the story are saying Ahana should not do that and they should change the story.

the new promo only shows rehaan having feelings for ahana. people might think it is same as karan wahi's character having feelings for kritika kamra in kuch toh log kahenge. 
if i get the slightest hint of them changing the story i will be out. after an year i am starting to have interest on a hindi show and hope they wont ruin it.😕.

by the way why is this forum so dead? it seems hardly people visit the forum.
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am quiet keen to see the original story. It should not be watered down to suit Indian audience.

I think Indian audience need to be a bit grown up if they create rackus about this show. Life is not about Sati Savitri bahus & what all nonsense !! Life is grey & it is definitely time to show all these in Indian telly.
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

the new promo only shows rehaan having feelings for ahana. people might think it is same as karan wahi's character having feelings for kritika kamra in kuch toh log kahenge. 
if i get the slightest hint of them changing the story i will be out. after an year i am starting to have interest on a hindi show and hope they wont ruin it.😕.

by the way why is this forum so dead? it seems hardly people visit the forum.

initially when the show started there were lot of members ,but after 2 weeks not much people visit this forum.Infact none of the AT have been updated till now which is very rare for any forum.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujairohit

initially when the show started there were lot of members ,but after 2 weeks not much people visit this forum.Infact none of the AT have been updated till now which is very rare for any forum.

i guess when the real story starts the activity might go up.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: fun_games

I am quiet keen to see the original story. It should not be watered down to suit Indian audience.

I think Indian audience need to be a bit grown up if they create rackus about this show. Life is not about Sati Savitri bahus & what all nonsense !! Life is grey & it is definitely time to show all these in Indian telly.

the main problem is that most of the viewers are housewives and villagers so we cannot expect them to accept these kind of stories. on the other hand indian web series are having different kind of stories and even tv actors nowadays are interested in doing web dramas.  
tagmilk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I personally love the pairing of Rehan and Ahaana. I dont understand this mentality that we will not watch the show if it shows extra marital affair. What is the point of having fiction shows if we take everything soo seriously? Just because you are watching a show about extra marital affairs doesnt mean youre going to do it. Watching shows about over dressed villains like komolika trying to kill people is fine with most of the Indian audience. Its disappointing to see comments of people about the promo like ' star plus or 18 plus, hate this shameful show' 
It has been shown very clearly that Ahaana married Anant because of some other reason and she respects him a lot but she doesnt LOVE him. From the beginning, hints have been given that Ahaana and Rehan are meant to fall in love with each other.

Sushi7494 thumbnail
If you're referring to the biggest audience of Ekta Kapoor's soaps, we don't have a problem there. She has given them way more twisted plot lines which they have readily digested. Everybody loves drama. People can't decide what they want. If it's a clean, happy track, they lose interest and if it is a negative drag, they want things to work out again.
Also this plot makes way more sense than say kasauti or kahin toh hoga where the lead herione loves one, marries another and the other OTT drama that accompanies it.

I think this show should stick to the original plot. 
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope they stick to the original story.
I haven't watched the Turkish show, but know the story and so far I'm loving DSJZ.

A lot of Indians are actually bored of and can't relate to these saas Bahu soaps anymore.
A lot of the urban population watches English sh serials (thanks to amazon prime and Netflix).

This is a welcome change. You have some saas Bahu dramas on tv, you need something different to give variety to viewers.

As for it being misleading, maybe it is. But that could be because they don't want to reveal Ahana and Rehaan's love story to the audience. Only people who have watched th original or read the story know Ahana and Rehaan will fall in love. For the others the story will unfold gradually.
It keeps interest alive to have something different happening all the time.