Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessFi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I seriously dont understand many people consider she had a fall.. that too after voting out Hiten. It was high time he left and it was done with perfect timing.

Always supporter will support.

Shilpa FTW 🥳
Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shilpa obsession continue  😆   Edited by Somii - 6 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Bas fall hi fall hai...disliked her in the beginning...absolutely loathe her now...
..Isha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like her from start, the way she irritates Vikas maube entertainment for some for me it was torture, and from starting she seems fake to me.
no idea why people like her

Originally posted by: XSWAGX

no idea why people like her

best comment 🤣
jaydeyy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
l always liked her. Especially when she annoyed vikas in jail. The best part was when she said aap parth ko jante ho? Vikas ka chehra dekhne laayak tha. Then when Vikas was trying to leave the house Shilpa asked aapko kahaan se lejaayenge? Yahaan se ya kahin aur se? Vikas was nothing but a cry baby. I liked when Karan Patel came in the house n apologized to Shilpa on Vikas's behalf. He also said we are to blame as we should have come for your support as we are from the same industry.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kuch logo ki vibes aisi hoti hain ki insaan ekdum dar jaata hain ki nahi isse dur rehna hain. Zindagi jhand ho jayegi. Jaise KRK. Shilpa ka bhi wahi scene hain.
Although Shilpa is ruling in social media but she has more dislikes in IF. I am her supporter but happy to see the opinion in IF ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›