CN episode discussion thread epi 25

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit:  maheshbedant

11th November 2016
Padmanand says why is Greek army with Chandra this is impossible,padmanand ready with his army and Chandra with his, padmanand says I will defeat them today as well his army is lesser than mine. Chanakya says to Helena fool padmanand I know he is thinking about our army,Helena says when is our remaining army joining,Chanakya says wait and watch. Nandini sees Helena and says why my friend on enemy side and Chandra we shouldn't have left him alive last time.

The war begins,Chandra fight with soldiers but padmanand stands aside and watches. Chanakya and Helena keep an eye on the war too.dhananand comes and fight with Chandra and Chandra injures him,Gautami says to Nandini I can't see my husband being defeated, Malayketu joins war with his army and steps in and starts sword fight with Chandra.Helena says to Chanakya oh no look our army getting weaker. Magad soldiers light up Greeks tents, Chandra is informed that we are getting weaker,Chanakya is informed that tents of remaining soldiers are burnt by magad soldiers. Chandra waiting for his remaining army but had to run away with the sign of red flag by Chanakya and Malayketu announces we won the war and Chandra army ran away.

Gautami makes arrangement for the treatment of Dhananand's wound, soldiers get him to bed, Gautami applies medicine and says I know you will loose today as well so I already had kept medicine ready,Nandini rushes to him and says bhaiya I hope you are fine, dhananand says Nandini forget my pain but I have something important to talk, I know Malayketu is wrong choice for you,father told me that incident with you and he will soon break this engagement and our army is weak now and if Chandra attacks us again we will surely loose,magad is in your hands now,Nandini says I will marry Malayketu, I will talk to father,I won't let his head to be down and magad will never be defeated.

Padmanand in celebration, magad will never loose, celebrate our victory and all having liquor.amartya Rakhas says maharaj we need to discuss something important,our army is week now and for its betterment we need to sue magad treasure. Padmanand says not a penny from the treasure, the people will help its King,so announce taxes for war.Amartya Rakhas says this tax is already there and people are paying for it.Padmanand says then announce taxes in name of protection. parvatak King walks in,padmanand thanks him and says thank you Malayketu you are a brave warrior indeed,parvatak says you two talk I will have to go for some work,padmanand says I was so rude yesterday but you,Malayketu says Nandini is my would be wife and I'm ashamed what happened due to liquor, I will talk to her, padmanand says no worries Nandini isn't upset with you.

Malayketu says maharaj I'm like your son,you have 10 sons instead of 9. I'm sorry for what happened,padmanand says you truly are great and hugs him. Avantika and all ladies together and happy on their victory,Sunanda says thanks to Malayketu and his army.

Bharat ma- all were happy except Nandini because of her wedding with maliketu and on other hand Chandra was upset too because of his second defeat.

Chandra on lake washes his face and sees Nandini with a sword. Nandini laughs at him and says you can never win over magad, ran away like cowards twice that too,now I will kill you and she attacks on him,Chandra falls and sees no one is there,it was just his imagination.He breaks down and says how can I loose again,he keeps hitting his hand on a stone and injures his hand,Helena stops him and says what's wrong with you,Chandra says I'm coward who runs away, I wish to go away anywhere leaving all these,Helena says you can't run away, you are Chandra what if you loose, failure is first step towards success don't give up,Helena says where will you go,Chandra says a lost warrior has no place,Helena says you gave up so soon, don't accept your defeat, Wakeup and fight back, it's you who will have to move ahead,think on what went wrong and work on it.Chandra says you still have trust on me !! Helena says because I have seen your courage when you talked with Sikander like that.And how many times we will get defeated,2 times 3 times or 4 times !! But definitely we will win after that.
Chandra says how did they defeat us,Acharya Chanakya's plan and everything was perfect.Helena says sure they were ahead one step but now work harder and go ahead of them, I trust you, you are the bravest I know.
Chanakya addresses kings and says we defeated and the reason is the remaining army didn't reach because of fire on soldiers tent and Malayketu saved them and comes at the right time with full plan,and the answer is we have a traitor who informs our enemy about our plans and its this man,the man says no acharya it's not me,Chanakya orders soldiers to take him away,Chanakya says Sobti why you feel uneasy and says leave that man, he is not the culprit but this man, I had seen him go to magad during nights. Chandra about to attack him Chanakya says no Chandra don't, Sobti says forgive me, I will do as you say Acharya, Chanakya says now you will be our informer and you will inform every step of magad and if you cheat again then you and your family will face consequences.

Precap : Malayketu says to Nandini that Chandra is a farmers son, I knew he is no good in front of me.
Chanakya says to Chandra this is Panditji who was to go for Nandini and Malayketu's wedding, now you will go in his place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Abi ðŸ¤—
Thank you for the update dear