Who do you think should win?

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I'll say it up front...I'm biased...🤔

I always wanted either Faisal and Vaishnavi or Aryan Patra to win.

But Aryan is gone...due to illness...while he was there he always gave great performances.
Bad Salsa were badass...but after a while their performances became dizzying...literally.  Again illness and lack of votes cost them.  If only they had slowed down a little and let the viewer comprehend and enjoy their act before it was over.

Kings United...and Wild Rippers...lost out due to lack of votes.  I didn't care for the last Avatar act by Kings United or The Mask act by Wild Rippers...wish they both had gone out with a bigger bang.

Now let's talk about the top 5...

Sushant...can't dance to save his life...okay maybe he can save his life with the "Sharara" performance...but I really feel the judges over scored him and laid on praise when it was not warranted.  He got a free ride to a next round...when his opposing contestant couldn't compete in a battle.

Piyush...I must say...he has improved...but again not to the extent he is praised or scored.  He also got a free ride into the next round because of the absence of a competitor.

Bir...has his own unique style.  I like him...but his acts are not always exciting for me. Let's not forget he got 2 weeks off due to illness.  A luxury Aryan was not afforded...not fair.

MJ5...I really like them too...I would love to see them as 1st runner up. ðŸ˜†

Because I hope Faisal and Vaishnavi win this one.  It seems like an uphill climb for them though because they were severely handicapped by the judges with the lowest score of the final performance night.  All because of one small mistake in a difficult act.  Yes I almost wish they had saved the doll act for their final performance.  But in any case, this duo has worked so hard to get to where they are in the competition.  They never once got a break from the judges...and never once got a free ride.  And I'm glad that Terence admitted today that they are the most versatile dancers of the entire lot.

I live in the US so I can't vote for them, but I hope others do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I think bir would win so that remo show that his dance plus 3 winner was the best 

Beezy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

I'll say it up front...I'm biased...🤔

I always wanted either Faisal and Vaishnavi or Aryan Patra to win.

But Aryan is gone...due to illness...while he was there he always gave great performances.
Bad Salsa were badass...but after a while their performances became dizzying...literally. Again illness and lack of votes cost them. If only they had slowed down a little and let the viewer comprehend and enjoy their act before it was over.

Kings United...and Wild Rippers...lost out due to lack of votes. I didn't care for the last Avatar act by Kings United or The Mask act by Wild Rippers...wish they both had gone out with a bigger bang.

Now let's talk about the top 5...

Sushant...can't dance to save his life...okay maybe he can save his life with the "Sharara" performance...but I really feel the judges over scored him and laid on praise when it was not warranted. He got a free ride to a next round...when his opposing contestant couldn't compete in a battle.

Piyush...I must say...he has improved...but again not to the extent he is praised or scored. He also got a free ride into the next round because of the absence of a competitor.

Bir...has his own unique style. I like him...but his acts are not always exciting for me. Let's not forget he got 2 weeks off due to illness. A luxury Aryan was not afforded...not fair.

MJ5...I really like them too...I would love to see them as 1st runner up.😆

Because I hope Faisal and Vaishnavi win this one. It seems like an uphill climb for them though because they were severely handicapped by the judges with the lowest score of the final performance night. All because of one small mistake in a difficult act. Yes I almost wish they had saved the doll act for their final performance. But in any case, this duo has worked so hard to get to where they are in the competition. They never once got a break from the judges...and never once got a free ride. And I'm glad that Terence admitted today that they are the most versatile dancers of the entire lot.

I live in the US so I can't vote for them, but I hope others do.

Yes I totally agree with you. I've become a fan of Faisal Vaishnavi through this competition because one can clearly see the massive improvements they've made and now their dancing has come to near perfection. As much as I want to see them win, I'm pretty sure they're going to make any of the dance plus contestants win, I'm thinking bir. And I also don't live in India so can't vote for them :(
barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally was biased towards aryab and always will be and I believe he should have won but sonce that didnt happen i actually dont mind aby of the contestants winning now they are all pretty good and not in a bad way but i feel like because of remos over pump of bir hes becoming less likable for me not that its his faukt hes an anazing dabcer but its just irritating and its weighing on bir now in a negative way for me. And i wouldnt mind if faisal vaishnavi won either totally support them both because you know girl power
Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Faisal and Vaishnavi. They'v been improving and they are also the most versatile. Bir has lost a bit of his magic. Perhaps because it's a lot of the same moves and he I don't see that fire I saw in him on Dance +
Faisal and Vaishnavi continues to do well despite the fact that Punit clearly doesn't know what to do with them. Hope they do a classical number before the show ends 
Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barunlove21

Totally was biased towards aryab and always will be and I believe he should have won but sonce that didnt happen i actually dont mind aby of the contestants winning now they are all pretty good and not in a bad way but i feel like because of remos over pump of bir hes becoming less likable for me not that its his faukt hes an anazing dabcer but its just irritating and its weighing on bir now in a negative way for me. And i wouldnt mind if faisal vaishnavi won either totally support them both because you know girl power

Agree about Bir. Also I just feel like Br has lost a bit of that hunger and fire we saw in him on Dance + Also I think we've been seeing him repeatedly fo too long now and he does recycle some moves a lot. Still amazing tho. 

Lol. I think sometimes they go overboard with the girl power stuff tbh and it seems disingenuous. But I want them to win. I don't think Punit really knows how to use them that well. I feel like a good classical number or aerial would really give them an edge at this point. No one else in the competition right now can pull off that kind of thing but alas. 
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I do love Faisal Vaishnavi and without a doubt they are the ones who put in maximum effort in their dance among all the finalists.
But for me the best dancer isn't just equal to most hardworking one, I will be fine with it if they won, but i wasn't super impressed by their dance routines in the show, i may like it when i watch it but nothing i could say as Memorable. 
Same goes for Bir, i don't understand what happened to him, he was so good in D+ 3 and so meh here.. something about his attitude in dance puts me off, when surprisingly it was once the very thing that impressed me in D+3
(Aryan was my fav in D+3 but again i wasn't super impressed with the very few performances that he got to exhibit.)
Sushant was cute back in the time when he wasn't shoved down our throught as "Best dancer in the world" I didn't even like the Tere Naam performance, overpraised or not he simply didn't deserve the top5 spot.
Then MJ5 and Piyush, i have said this many a times they are my favorites and I would be ecstatic if Piyush won and i won't even pretend to justify my reason for it. I'm too biased and mesmerised by each of his acts to think rationally and compare with the rest of the finalists. Maybe he deserves to win maybe he doesn't, i would never know this with 100% certainty😆

The ones who actually deserved to win according to me was Wild Ripperz, they gave some Very Memorable performance and they worked really hard for putting out each performance as well. Them and KU simply stole the show. So with WR out of the race for the trophy, i will simply go back to cheering for my fav
IonlywatchIB thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha811

I do love Faisal Vaishnavi and without a doubt they are the ones who put in maximum effort in their dance among all the finalists.

But for me the best dancer isn't just equal to most hardworking one, I will be fine with it if they won, but i wasn't super impressed by their dance routines in the show, i may like it when i watch it but nothing i could say as Memorable. 
Same goes for Bir, i don't understand what happened to him, he was so good in D+ 3 and so meh here.. something about his attitude in dance puts me off, when surprisingly it was once the very thing that impressed me in D+3
(Aryan was my fav in D+3 but again i wasn't super impressed with the very few performances that he got to exhibit.)
Sushant was cute back in the time when he wasn't shoved down our throught as "Best dancer in the world" I didn't even like the Tere Naam performance, overpraised or not he simply didn't deserve the top5 spot.
Then MJ5 and Piyush, i have said this many a times they are my favorites and I would be ecstatic if Piyush won and i won't even pretend to justify my reason for it. I'm too biased and mesmerised by each of his acts to think rationally and compare with the rest of the finalists. Maybe he deserves to win maybe he doesn't, i would never know this with 100% certainty😆

The ones who actually deserved to win according to me was Wild Ripperz, they gave some Very Memorable performance and they worked really hard for putting out each performance as well. Them and KU simply stole the show. So with WR out of the race for the trophy, i will simply go back to cheering for my fav

Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At this point, I don't care who wins anymore. I just know it won't be someone I fully support. I am disappointed with Dance Champions, not my favorite dance show. I wish Sanam was not injured so he could be on the show I would fully support him. 
I like Piyush (I know he, not a fav but my opinion). Other than that MJ5 is good. 
I don't want to see a champion win again but I think Faisal will win. Every week they bring a fan, family, or mentor. They get a lot of footage. They not bad but I want someone else to win okay (again my opinion don't kill me). This will be his fourth show to win (Dance India Dance, Dance Ke Superkids (which was a team effort of Raghav and his team which faisal was in), and Jhalak.) But they are great dancers so I guess I would be okay with their win
But whatever. I honestly don't care. I have skipped many episodes of this show I only watch for Raghav, as he always brightens up my mood.

Edited by Mahi-Ve - 6 years ago
genieuk thumbnail
My favourite Faisal and Vaishnavi

My ranking for the remaining contestants...
1. Faisal and Vaishnavi
2. Bir
3. Piyush
4. Tie (MJ5 and Sushant

If I include all eliminated ones:
1. Faisa-Vaishnavi
2. Kings United
3. Bir
4. Wild ripperz
5. Piyush
6. Bad salsa
7. MJ5 and Sushant