Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I like the realistic feel of this serial, dialogues and characters make sense. Danial portrays the angry young man very well. Wasim as the guilty Kamil is believeable. Roomi and her father, their scenes in police station and in the yateemkhana were the best. I love it that Roomi isn't a mahaan heroine, she doesn't want that  baby. but it is fate that got her stuck to her. 

Who is daniyal?
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Danial Afzal. he plays Rohan. 
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think romi will end up with rohan in the end. I haye her fianc anyway he is a spineless coward 😡
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

I think romi will end up with rohan in the end. I haye her fianc anyway he is a spineless coward 😡

If Roomi has to end up with Rohan , he should've stop crying over the lose of his dear wife.  
I agree Roomi's hubby is useless but Neelum and Wasim share more chemistry than that of Danial/Neelum. 😳 and I am satisfied by Wasim's acting. it is only his character that made me angry with him . 
awida thumbnail

Geo tv had some problem this week..but finally they fixed. the only serial I was missing badly is Umme Haniya. It keeps me hooked. coz all the characters are relateable even negative ones. in fact I don't feel they're negative..but  have shades of grey. that's why you can't hate anyone..even Rohan's and Kamil's moms. coz they only wanted the best for their sons. 
episode 21:
Another  gr8 epi with super dialogues and performances. emotions were running hiegh in Roomi's blood, her father too was suffering due to her sadness. I even felt for Kamil whose his selfishness and lies put both the families in this ugly situation. 
Kamil's mom made me laugh although she kept saying and doing bad things. she hurt Roomi. and is firm about not making walima for her son and biwi. 

Maham (Rohan's sis) is another character with grey shades which writer penned her character in a good way so that even without being able to relate to her character, I am hooked about Anjum's love for her. they set screen on fire . and I wonder how could this happen with the mere 2 scenes they have in the episode. Anjum wants to know her story and I can't wait for the moment he tells his mom that he wants to marry a divorced woman . She'll be dead!😆 first Kamil and now Anjum.😃

Rohan went to USA ..and his mom started feeling sad ,not because she feels sorry for the baby she left , but for her self who lost her son's presense. hieghs of selfishness. 

On the other hand we have selfless Rehman (Roomi's father) who's feeling for his daughter which  I am afraid will give him the fatal heartattack. 
Simz786 thumbnail
Waiting roomi & rohan wedding
awida thumbnail
it is far away @Simz. 
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

it is far away @Simz.

I know at least 10 epis
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

I know at least 10 epis

in this pase..maybe more than that.😃 but this drama has more to it that Rohan/Roomi. We have this adoreable Roomi/Haniya relationship.❤️ Anju/Maham nok joks, 😃 Saas bahu clashes.😆 and Kamil's suffering becaues of his lies and labarwaii.😈
Simz786 thumbnail
I loved that dialogue by room about why mardon ko maaf karna parta hai