Umm-e-Haniya (GEO) - Neelum Munir, Daniyal Afzal - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
It is confirmed. this serial to start from this Wednesday 24 Jan. at 7:00 pm. it will air 2 epis weekly on Wed-Thurs.

Promo of epi 1:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=BUMH0zNs3-A[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
I dont like Neelum Munir at all but the promo is nice will watch whose the male lead in this if any ?
Originally posted by -RD-

I dont like Neelum Munir at all but the promo is nice will watch whose the male lead in this if any ?

Lead actor is Danial Afzal. 

Originally posted by awida

Lead actor is Danial Afzal.

Ooh niceee

@Sano - kitna omair rana dekhenge 😆
hahahahaha jitna dekh sakhein

i just wanted see the reaction of people.. lol

but sach hai.. omair have around 5-6 shows this year
The male lead is hot 
The promo minda ruined my interest in the film as i wanted to see how a sportsgal survived marriage in laws hubby yet get her dream of being a cricketer but this child twist is so ckiched and such a bummer
Umm-e-Haniya Promo HD | Har Pal Geo
A girl with dreams and conviction tries to stand tall in a society where often a decision or dream taken by a woman is not appreciated or acknowledged. Umm-e-Haniya wants to be a cricketer and despite her family and in-laws reluctance she goes for practice to appear in Cricket board test, her dream is to play on National level. She will pass the test and sent away for six months training by the board members, Um- e- Haniya is happy and thrilled to see her dream come true but towards the end of her training week she would pushed by a rival, her injuries will put her on bed rest and eventually she will returned to Karachi.rnrnHeartbroken Umm-e-Haniya will spend most of her time in the playground where she initially practiced and one day during her visit she will rescue a newborn abandoned child from the playground and for her family's surprise she wants to keep her and raise her as one of their own. Umm-e-Haniya will face serious allegations and accusations for keeping this child from her Bhabhi and her in-laws but it will not change her decision until her fiance calls off the engagement. After this incident upon her father's assurance that he takes the responsibility to raise the child Umm-e-Haniya will marry the love of her life.rn rnAs the story progress we will see her adjust to married life and her struggle to bring the abandoned child to her in-law's place and eventually the kid will live with Umm-e-Haniya. Meanwhile she will face pressure from her in-laws for heir and soon they will find out that Umm-e-Haniya can never give them a child but by this time her husband is fed-up of this life and will divorce her. Umm-e-Haniya's struggle is to raise the abandoned child by herself but girl's biological father would return.
Written by: Kishore Asmalrn
Directed by: Tehseen Khanrn
Produced by: Babar Javed
Cast with respective character Names:Neelam Munir as Romi, Rabia Noureen as Naila Hashim Butt as Rehman, Daniyal Afzal as Rohan, Wasim Termizi as Kamil Sofia Khan
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
Oh cute. i intend on watching
is this the guy from silvatein?
oho divorce n all itna hot guy aur utna hi bakwaas char