love this show for its being "reality"

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

this story is different and why so

Not showing fantasy life, at least here they say the truth

marrying old man is not a wow thing always, yeah on tv they love to make it look cool

if you are not ready to compromise on your needs, youll pay higher price.

So u got married with him with the wrong reasons (yeah yeah u like him) but reason was teaching your mom a good lifetime lesson (your mom is your mom, she is happy being your husband's mother in law) So where is the logic.?

Got married with the man who's age is twice as yours... 

he can not do everything u want him to do but yes he is charming he is trying 

you can see he is feeling weak and ill because that's really hard on him.

So eventually ull end up alone, wanting for more, carving for love, want love and "your wifey needs won't be really fulfilled." he will be there for you, he will give u all you want but that one need... you'll carve for it and one day, one young guy will attract you and you will fall into it because your husband couldn't really fulfill your wishes.

So... One day your mom told u and she was really right, i agreed then i agree now, life is such and em glad this show kept it such

Yes sometimes there are old man who are really strong who want more n morebut anant mathur is simple man, he loves you but you will always wait for more but won't be satisfy.. bad luck isn't it

Rehan, somewhere selfish, i will feel hate for him for eyeing his uncle wife because she is young and he feels she is wrong n bad for uncle.. but slowly falls in love with her and yes he is attractive guy but going to be wrong by what we are going to see next.

lets see. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheDevil thumbnail
Agree with you on some points..
But when we witness death very closely we realise the value of life. And wasting it just because you took an impulsive decision is foolishness.
I don't think it's wrong if she choose Rehaan. Although the initial attraction will be physical I guess... But Ahaana and Rehaan literally falls for each other. A bond which is above fair unfair, right wrong or society.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheDevil

Agree with you on some points..

But when we witness death very closely we realise the value of life. And wasting it just because you took an impulsive decision is foolishness.
I don't think it's wrong if she choose Rehaan. Although the initial attraction will be physical I guess... But Ahaana and Rehaan literally falls for each other. A bond which is above fair unfair, right wrong or society.

to be honest, her marriage is wrong, this girl never loved him, she agreed to married because she wanted to punish her mom and teach her a lesson, did she learn any kind of any lesson? not really, laila comes out stronger then ever after every shock ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  so this marriage wasn't base on love n trust, it was base on lies, on wrong reasons, why i say lie, because the day anant scold rehan who was telling the truth, ahana didn't say the truth, that day she was grey character, acting as if her motive was decent and she loves anant really. 
she accepted anant as husband yes, she likes him yes, she tries to be different from her mom yes but she doesnt know that at times "body needs" will win over her marriage, she will struggle and still will fall more into it. n eventually will cheat her husband, sometimes when u don't get somethin u become hungry/thirsty  and this lead to cheat. anant can not make her fully happy, he tries but he can not.
ahana will realize it one day that her decision was wrong, revenge was bad idea in itself.😉