Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumsumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
hussain was looking superhot today 
blue suits him a lot ..and white is just jaanlewa on him ..loved his attire today his hairstyle and his screenspace a bit finally with sajni too 
ye ladka toh jawaan hota jaa rha h πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..my childhood crush but now he's my lifelong crush πŸ˜†β€οΈ
nakuulfan thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmY_F6H-ZC/?taken-by=hussainkfc
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnofURBHo-h/?taken-by=hussainkfc
Huti are pure love πŸ‘
nakuulfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumsumfan

hussain was looking superhot today 

blue suits him a lot ..and white is just jaanlewa on him ..loved his attire today his hairstyle and his screenspace a bit finally with sajni too 
ye ladka toh jawaan hota jaa rha h πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..my childhood crush but now he's my lifelong crush πŸ˜†β€οΈ

yes swara he's my lifelong crush now ..hayy jaan se maarega kya hum logon ko ..kitna accha dikh rha tha..nazar na lagee ufff hottie cutie gorgeous guy πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmY_F6H-ZC/?taken-by=hussainkfc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnofURBHo-h/?taken-by=hussainkfc
Huti are pure love πŸ‘

woww too good πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

yes swara he's my lifelong crush now ..hayy jaan se maarega kya hum logon ko ..kitna accha dikh rha tha..nazar na lagee ufff hottie cutie gorgeous guy πŸ‘πŸ‘

amir jv ki toh tamanna mera poora hua ye last ek mahina se β˜ΊοΈ Edited by Kumsumfan - 5 years ago
Kumsumfan thumbnail
I think hussain's surprise entry as veer and sajanis countdown from 10 to 1 before dicthing deepak was the only good thing about yesterdays episode
never even dreamt i would watch my fav show end so badly but hussain we love you and if you are reading this please please i insist you come back with a good show for your fans...☒️
sab tv u can rip..u r over for me 
shilpa faja tarun nikki khushi all of u have been amazing friends and i am glad you all gave ur valuable support in this forum 
hoping to be friends with all of u forever
bye sajan re πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think hussain's surprise entry as veer and sajanis countdown from 10 to 1 before dicthing deepak was the only good thing about yesterdays episode

never even dreamt i would watch my fav show end so badly but hussain we love you and if you are reading this please please i insist you come back with a good show for your fans... ☒️
sab tv u can rip..u r over for me 
shilpa faja tarun nikki khushi all of u have been amazing friends and i am glad you all gave ur valuable support in this forum 
hoping to be friends with all of u forever
bye sajan re πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ

Ya we all became friends here we will be friends forever swara.
Silpa20 thumbnail
Swara can you shift Hussain FC to celebrity fan club forum?Because I think now this forum will closed soon.
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Swara can you shift Hussain FC to celebrity fan club forum?Because I think now this forum will closed soon.

how to shift it ? what is this celebrity fan club forum?can you give me the link?
and yaa forum will be closed but u can keep commenting in hussain kuwajerwala comment section in the celebrity section ..just put @kumsumfan or @nakuulfan like that or @shilpa91 and address in teh comments section ..we ll keep replying there in case this forum is closed ok πŸ˜³
that way hussain's celebrity ranking also will be stable ..
Silpa20 thumbnail

how to shift it ? what is this celebrity fan club forum?can you give me the link?

and yaa forum will be closed but u can keep commenting in hussain kuwajerwala comment section in the celebrity section ..just put @kumsumfan or @nakuulfan like that or @shilpa91 and address in teh comments section ..we ll keep replying there in case this forum is closed ok  😳
that way hussain's celebrity ranking also will be stable ..

Celebrity fan club forum  is a forum where we can make FCs of celebrities.You can see the forum below global announcement section.How to shift i don't know.You can make a new FC if can't shift this. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago