Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa91

ha huti par to bilkul fit hota hai.

definitely all of u r absolutely 100% correct πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
nakuulfan thumbnail
jay in blue shirt with three buttons open..hayy he was looking so so super cute and sexy today ..hayy this amir look of jay made my day 
now i can have sweet dreams πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

jay in blue shirt with three buttons open..hayy he was looking so so super cute and sexy today ..hayy this amir look of jay made my day 

now i can have sweet dreams  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I swear usually he keeps only 2 open.. Aj toh 3.. No wonder amir jv is my fav ha ha.. BTW khushi I watched few episodes of kumkum too.. Hussain always keeps 2-3 buttons of shirt open.. Bechara ye poora show Mei button band rakhe thak gya hoga.. πŸ˜† I just love hussain in his fashion wear.. He's just so cool πŸ‘
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: littlelily

I swear usually he keeps only 2 open.. Aj toh 3.. No wonder amir jv is my fav ha ha.. BTW khushi I watched few episodes of kumkum too.. Hussain always keeps 2-3 buttons of shirt open.. Bechara ye poora show Mei button band rakhe thak gya hoga.. πŸ˜† I just love hussain in his fashion wear.. He's just so cool πŸ‘

Nikki you didn't watch kumkum ?
littlelily thumbnail

Nikki you didn't watch kumkum ?

No shilpa i watched only the last part of reincarnation track because i was still in my 6th or 7th grade 10 yrs back πŸ˜† 
I am watching bits of it now bcz its quite a long show πŸ˜› and i just love the part of kumkum now when they have three kids dhruv sharman aashka ..I do wish hussain and juhi come back with kumkum season 2 ..Their chemistry is just par excellence πŸ‘πŸ‘
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

No shilpa i watched only the last part of reincarnation track because i was still in my 6th or 7th grade 10 yrs back πŸ˜† 

I am watching bits of it now bcz its quite a long show πŸ˜› and i just love the part of kumkum now when they have three kids dhruv sharman aashka ..I do wish hussain and juhi come back with kumkum season 2 ..Their chemistry is just par excellence πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nikki its the opposite for me I watched from the beginning stopped during reincarnation track I didn't like it.Yes post leap with grown up dhruv sharman and aaska was very good and sharman was very funny.
nakuulfan thumbnail

Nikki its the opposite for me I watched from the beginning stopped during reincarnation track I didn't like it.Yes post leap with grown up dhruv sharman and aaska was very good and sharman was very funny.

yup same with me too ..i didnt like the reincarnation drama too much though it spiced up near the end ..sumit aka hussain was hottest when he was a dad for his grown up children and he and juhi were amazing after the leap specially ..i liked gaurav khanna as sharman too πŸ‘
littlelily thumbnail

Originally posted by: nakuulfan

yup same with me too ..i didnt like the reincarnation drama too much though it spiced up near the end ..sumit aka hussain was hottest when he was a dad for his grown up children and he and juhi were amazing after the leap specially ..i liked gaurav khanna as sharman too πŸ‘

Yes am enjoying that part too now..its so emotional and moral based but i like the reincarnation track as well..hussain looks dashing and the tracks are funny.But seeing hussain now in srpjmb makes me realise we have all had our first crushes on him but this man has gown younger fitter and more hotter now..he's just amazing no wonder he has so much fan following and craze specially among the womenfolkπŸ˜†
Kumsumfan thumbnail

Yes am enjoying that part too now..its so emotional and moral based but i like the reincarnation track as well..hussain looks dashing and the tracks are funny.But seeing hussain now in srpjmb makes me realise we have all had our first crushes on him but this man has gown younger fitter and more hotter now..he's just amazing no wonder he has so much fan following and craze specially among the womenfolkπŸ˜†

I liked every bit of kumkum because the focus was always on sumit and kumkum's love story more than half the time ..and ya nikki the man who was our first crush is the first crush of younger gen girls like u and many more now.Even many guys are devoted fans of hussain ..His fitness his lifestyle and looks is all because of his hardwork which has to be appreciated πŸ‘πŸ‘
nakuulfan thumbnail

Caption this pic @Hussainkk12 #hussainkuwajerwala #srpjmb #sajanrephirjhootmatbolo #episode327 #1030pmonsab #handsomehunk #sexyhunk #hussainkk #hussain #sabtv