15th December,2017: Written Update: Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Rakesh sees Sameer in Nainas room and asks him to step out. He slaps Sameer for daring to enter Nainas room. He abuses Sameers parents for his upbringing. Sameer asks him not to abuse his family. Rakesh gets angrier and keeps pushing him around. Shanti teacher comes and asks him to leave Sameer. Rakesh fumes on Shanti teacher. He says that Sameer was in Nainas bathroom. Shanti teacher asks Sameer the truth. All other kids come there and hear this. They are shocked. Principal comes and asks the matter. Rakesh asks Principal how can a boy be inside a girls bathroom? Other boys smirk that Sameer entered Nainas bathroom, wow. Rakesh abuses Sameers grandfather. Sameer fumes on him but Rakesh pushes him around. Naina says 'Papa, please'. The girls are shocked with Naina. Naina is about to speak but Sameer stops her. Rakesh fumes on Naina even more and says trying to protect him? Means you are involved with this. Rakesh is about to slap Naina when Sameer stops him and he pushes Sameer around. Sameer says you were wrong today so i tried to stop you. Naina dinno about this. All was my mistake. Sameer stops Naina from stopping him. Sameer says Naina always complains about me so i hid in her bathroom to scare her. Shanti teacher says cant believe you will do all this? Rakesh says why not, his upbringing is such. Sameer defends his family. Principal asks Sameer not to argue and apologize. Sameer says i tried to teach Naina a lesson. I only scared everyone like a ghost. It was a joke. Rakesh slaps Sameer. Naina is hurt watching Sameer being slapped. BG- Janu. Rakesh says all this is a joke for you? Hate kids like you. Principal says jokes like these are not tolerable. After returning to school we will take strict action on Sameer. He sends Sameer away and Rakesh asks everyone else to leave.

Narrator- Dosti me jaan de dena Sameer ki khasiyat thi. That day Sameer got slapped by Rakesh for my sake. Only to save me. 

Swati asks Naina if this is the truth? Naina is in tears. Swati too starts to insult Sameer. Naina defends Sameer and says i brought him to the room. Swati is shocked. Naina says Munna and Pandit had locked Sameer out of his room. He was stuck in lobby. He had fever. I helped him. He took the blame on himself in front of all just for my sake. Do you understand what kind of love this is now? Naina keeps crying. Naina says ye shadi wala pyaar hai.

Munna and Pandit fume on Sameer for not exposing Naina. Sameer says he couldnt. He says, for the first time someone cared for me. But you guys wont understand. His friends are shocked by Sameers changed behaviour. Sameer is sitting outside and his friends come to him and ask the matter. Sameer says i have been in hostel since childhood. When i would be sick, doctors came but no one put a blanket on me when i had cold. No one took care of me but Naina helped me, took care of me, how could i have let her be insulted? She took risk by letting me stay in her room and helped me. I feel guilty of having hurt Naina more than being slapped by Rakesh. Munna and Pandit say i doubted you earlier but now am sure, you are in love with Naina. Sameer says no, Naina is a good girl, i dun wanna hurt her. Naina comes there. Sameers friends leave. BG - Tum se mila tha pyaar. Naina looks sadly at Sameer and offers him the sweater. Sameer looks emotionally at Naina. 

Part 2

Naina tells Sameer i made this sweater for you but couldnt dare to give you earlier. Dunno how it is? Will you wear this? Sameer recollects himself telling his friends that his mom talks to him only twice a year when they ask if he will get sweater from his mom? Sameer takes the sweater from Naina. Naina is about to say 'I love you'. She says 'I love..'. Sameer recollects Naina helping him and her honesty and nicety. Their phone conversations. He feels guilty. He leaves from there before Naina can say the full 'I love you'. 

Part 3

The other boys discuss how Sameer is about to win the bet & decide that they should go inform Rakesh about this. Munna and Pandit overhear and decide to inform Sameer. Principal catches them and asks what they are doing? They say just enjoying nature. Principal says come do some tree plantation with me. They try to deflect but he forces them. 

Sameer is lying on the ground and looks at the Sweater and talks to it saying you knit a sweater for me? Which century do you belong to? I spoke two words of love to you and you fell so deeply in love with me? Why would someone go through so much for me? Which fairy are you? Even my mother never did any of this for me and you did. Why? What bond is this? Where did you get money for buying so much wool? Did you break your piggy-bank? Did you steal money from temple? No.. you cant? No you took money from your aunt. Where did you make this? In the bathroom? On the stairs? Under the blanket? You stayed awake all night to make this? Din you? You troubled yourself to knit this sweater? No one takes so much pain for anyone. But you did, coz you are very nice, you are very different from others. But am i deserving of all this? All say i am very handsome, smart, no one is like me but there is someone better than me.. YOU. Your beautiful and clean heart is way better than me. You are too big. Too nice. I cant see tears in your eyes. I cant hurt you. I made a sin by betting for that 'I love you'. You made Sameer a friend from your heart. I cant hurt my friends ever. I wanted to win the bet but your nicety beat me. I am feeling better even after your nicety has beaten me. Sameer is about to wear the sweater but says till the time i tell you the whole truth, i wont wear this sweater. I can tolerate cold but i cant look into your love filled eyes. You have made me your friend and i will do anything for my friend, from my heart.

Precap --- BG - Aab tere bin jee lenge hum. Naina looks at the cliff. Sameer is in tears and screams. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for update.. last scene was too too too awsm.. sameer monologue was so heart touching.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tanu Di thanks for the update so fast👏⭐️
How do you manage to write it so nicely and so fast... I really wonder😃😳

Precap is heart wrenching😭
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update.

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You are quick. How do you do it? 

TFS
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the wu. Can't watch today's episode till tonight. So this will keep me going
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the super fast and details written update...
Episode was really heart breaking...
n_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank for the detailed LU! :) Edited by n_1234 - 6 years ago
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update..😊
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2