CN episode discussion thread epi 24

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant

10th November 2016
Nandini walks to her engagement ceremony, and Helena walks to her wedding ceremony dressed in Indian outfits. Nandini looks at Malayketu and remembers the incident with that maid.
Bharat ma- Nandini and Chandra both weren't happy with their marriage and took this step for political connections. 

Nandini and Malayketu being their engagement rituals and on other hand Chandra and Helena's wedding rituals take place. Selucus ties the wedding knot. Nandini is asked by Panditji to wear Malayketu's bangle on her left hand and Malayketu is asked to do the same, Malayketu says Nandini see we are getting engaged and now soon we will be together after marriage,people murmur,why is Nandini marrying him and not the guy who won the challenge by defeating Dhananand in sword fight, this is unfair. Helena and Chandra take pheres to complete the ritual of marriage. Nandini and Malayketu exchange rings.chandra applies sindoor in Helena's forehead.

Chandra says Helena you may go and rest in your tent. Nandini looking at moon, Vishakha asks why you looking at it that you hated before,Nandini says strange right,in day time there are so many to be with us but in night only this moon is always there for us to light our nights,Vishakha says girls look at moon missing their better half but your husband is right here, Nandini says this moon is my guide and always helps me. Chandras friends ask why you looking at moon,Chandra says this moon always makes me think why must I be named Chandra,his friends says now worry about your wife and go to your room.Chandra says I once told that this marriage is only for political benefit.

Chandra sees Helena in his tent and is surprised, Helena says strange you are surprised to see your wife in your room and says come here and shows him magad map on the bed and says this our biggest reason for wedding and now the whole Greek army is yours,so how we are progressing. Helena and Chandra discuss their plan.

Bharat ma - Chandra and Helena where bound together just political with one aim to take her revenge and other one aim to destroy Nand and had no feelings for each other.

Malayketu sends Nandini a letter, Vishakha says I will read it and takes it away, Nandini removes her engagement bangle and throws, Vishakha says we are here teasing you but,Nandini says enough give me the letter, Nandini reads,today we are bound together but you didn't look happy and the reason is me I know , I'm sorry but I need a chance to know you and to have a new start with happiness , give me a chance, nandini asks maid to inform Malayketu that she isn't interested, Vishakha says why you doing this, give him a chance,Nandini says because he is a liar,Vishakha says atleast hear him once.

Nandini walks to Malayketu, he sees her and thinks today I won't leave her and asks all maids to leave and says Nandini last night it was a misunderstanding, I have never insulted a women,please forgive me Nandini and holds her form behind,Nandini says what are you doing,Malayketu pulls her close to him and says now this is not wrong,Nandini says I will complain to father , Malayketu says what you think he must have not done this with his wives,Nandini pushes him and runs away.

Chandra and Helena on horse with their army and Chandra says Helena this is second time I'm attacking magad and I would suggest you to stay with acharya,Helena says I'm here to be with you and want to see Malayketu on his feet, Chandra says I promise you no one will touch Malayketu and no one will come between his head and your sword.

Nandini rushes to Avantika and padmanand and starts crying,padmanand says don't cry tell me who did it, Nandini says Malayketu tried to force me,padmanand gets angry and says how dare he, I won't leave him alive,and calls maid and says take Nandini away and take care of her, Avantika says see how he treated my daughter, Sunanda says what wrong is it,Avantika says you shutup, can't you feel her pain as you are a woman too. Sunanda says this nand has done the same with so many women.Avantika says you are right and says to Nand look because of your bad deeds my daughter is in pain, now you can feel a fathers pain,padmanand says Malayketu I will kill you, how dare he eye on my daughter and leaves with his sword.

Malayketu says Nandini once we get marry your attitude will be in my feet,he drinks more liquor,padmanand walks to him in anger and says Malayketu I had warned you not to bring a single tear in her eyes and against her wish I made her agree all your conditions but how dare you do that to her, only one punishment and that is death,Malayketu falls in padmanands feet and says I'm sorry I was drunk,padmanand says my daughter is in tears, no mercy for you,soldier informs padmanand that Chandra and Chanakya again starts attacking magad.

Malayketu says Maharaj I'm ashamed of what I have done but now we need to save magad and our families so please let's concentrate on war, this time they won't get a chance to run away.

Precap : Nandini shows padmanand a art of peacock feather and says this mark was with Chandra and he keeps singing a song ,listening to the tune Sunanda says this tune is of local farmers,padmanand says now once I find his parents he will be in my feet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you so much Abi, ðŸ¤—
The first thing I noticed was the date when the episode aired  November 10, exactly one year before CN aired its final episode.