Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RoshniMenon88

And finally, I'm here with my comment. I know I've taken too long but all the while I was tangled up in the mess of exams that got completed just a couple of days ago.
now coming to the story, it's been intriguing all the while. like, I guess I've last commented when RoSid had got married in the forest. later on, I was surprised to see Roli reacting in a way I never thought she'd. but then when things were expected to be alright, there comes the truth of Sid's marriage messing up everything. Roli's reason was genuine but was shocked seeing her agreeing for the swayamvar. But at the end, our hero managed to put things at the right place n even gladder to see the long built enmity between the two empires ending. Furthermore, it was good that Roli asked Sid to forgive Abhisuya . n finally at Sid wished, Roli became his better half n they're in to their 'happily ever after' with their lil princess Dhara with their romance still on. On the whole, loved it so much, keep writing more on RoSid

I am happy u could make it dear😃Good ur exams got over...Awww😳Thanks a lot dear😳Means a lot to me😳Yep will surely keep writing on RoSid more😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear ðŸ˜³
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pt 7
Loved every scene
Very beautifully written
Vampire2468 thumbnail