CN episode discussion thread epi 23

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant
9th November 2016
Chandra says I will not marry Helena. Chanakya says this isn't marriage but politics,Chandra says but our principles, Chanakya says nothing stands more than our mother land think like Helena is thinking.
For magad to be aimed we need Greeks under us forever and this is possible just by marrying Helena and if we choose war we will loose soldiers of both sides but marriage will open handed give us Greeks and so we need to take this step, you have to marry Helena for our aim.Chandra says anything for magad.

Malayketu and padmanand enjoying liquor and women dancing. padmanand says I'm impressed with you and I hope you take care of my daughter as I do, Malayketu says yes I will and thinks when will this Padmanand leave I need to enjoy and says maharaj enough of liquor today,we are family now and so I suggest you should go rest, padmanand says you are so concerned about my health, this is all for you so enjoy I will leave.Padmanand finishes a glass of liquor and leaves.

Malayketu calls a maid he is attracted too and says you are very beautiful go dance for me,maid says I can't I'm just a servant, Malayketu says this arrangements are for me and if I complain to Padmanand you will be in problem so go and dance.That maid in fear starts dancing. Chandra and Chanakya gather their soldiers,supporters and says today we will attack Greeks and the reason is to have more army against Magads, Kings says but Greeks are strong,Chanakya says we will attack without notice and in random places at any time.Chandra says but that's unfair, Chanakya says now what matters is victory and we are cheating on those who are ever to conquer on our motherland.

Malayketu says everyone to leave except that maid and forces her close to himself and starts molestating her, Nandini sees other dancers and maids scared and ask them what's wrong,Nandini hears noise form the room.

Chandra and his army start attacking Greeks in night,Helena wake up and sees Chandra attacking. Nandini sees Malayketu with that maid and stops him. Helena tells her father Selucus about the attack, and says he is very strong now, I had warned you before,Selucus says no one can defeat me and rushes to fight,Selucus is informed that his army is week compared to Chandra and sees that his soldiers aren't killed but captured and asks what you all want, Chandra points sword at him and says victory.

Nandini saves that maid and asks why are you crying, she says Malayketu tried to force me and tells her the whole scene, Malayketu says she is lying I will, Nandini says enough not now, you are drunk,not in the mood to talk with you and takes maid along with her.nandinis friend says this is not weird.Maids are used for it and you know it's normal,Nandini says my father doesn't do any of such things and respects every women and women are not objects to be used, Vishakha says but is there any proofs, Nandini says but that maid's condition wasn't good and she was crying, Vishakha says how can you believe on maid and not Malayketu, I'm sure she is lying ,maid can do anything to get ahead,so forget these things here and go sleeps it's your engagement tomorrow.

Selucus says Chandra kill me,Chanakya says get him a Proper seat and says Selucus take a seat, you are a King and should be treated as one, and we aren't here to kill you,but for your support, so tell me are you with us,Selucus takes a some time and says I accept your proposal,and says my army will be under your guidance now,they will obey every order of Chandra,Helena thinks well done Chandra I'm impressed.Chanakya says I have one more proposal,a gift of 500 elephants to you and wish to have Helena's hand for Chandra.Selucus says no way, Helena can't Marry him,Helena says I accept the proposal.Selucus says if Helena saying this proposal is right for her then I too agree for it, Chanakya says Selucus trust us it will benefit for all of us here.Chanakya says well done and soon we will arrange Chandra and Helena's wedding according to Indian tradition.

Nandini getting ready for her engagement and on other hand Chandra too getting ready for his wedding. Chandras friends get him wedding clothes and says you will be dressed just like a King today. Nandini and Chandra both aren't happy. Gautami comes in with laddu and says this is my third plate, all laugh and Vishakha ask bhabhi why so tensed and feed her a laddu,Gautami says I was just remembering my engagement day when I fell on Nandini's brother it took four men to lift me up.

Chandras friends teases him and says you never wanted to marry and now look in all us friends he is marrying first,Chandra says this is just an political decision and nothing else. Nandini thinks this wedding is just for my fathers happiness.

Precap : on one hand Nandini and Malayketu exchange rings and other hand Chandra and Helena exchange garlands.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you so much for the update Abi ðŸ¤—This week was a bit hectic for me, so I couldn't catch up with the episodes. Hope this weekend would make up for that.