Fans should understand the difference b/w REEL & REAL life: Nalini

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

It's common for the celebrities to receive love and appreciation from fans around the world!!!

Sometimes the fans become a bit too judgemental about the personal life of an actor and start bashing them using foul languages.

Popular actress Nalini Negi aka Riya from Star Plus' daily Naamkarann is getting a lot of negative comments from fans.

TellyChakkar spoke to Nalini to know about her point of view on the negativity that she gets to face from fans.

She told us, "I just simply ignore them. If I will reply then it will come out as though, they are important in my life but they are not. Every person has their own perception.

They don't exist in my life. They are my fans and they are just loving and hating the character. There is nothing to get upset about. They don't know me and they only see what I want to show them. It's a virtual world. My close ones and friends are the only ones who matter to me.

"Most of the fans belong to the group of teenagers. They get attached to a character and show so much that they really think that the negative characters are negative in real too. They become quite judgmental about it. It's not their fault also. We are human and I understand this. So let people talk about it. They are just comments. Until and unless it doesn't affect me personally and my work, it doesn't matter to me, she added.

Nalini further continued, "If they hate me then that means that they are watching the show and loving the positive character, which is good. The show is doing wonders and its fine with me.

We also came across some comments where some fans targeted Nalini and Zain's (Imam) bonding. When we asked Nalini to comment about it, she said, "We have already cleared the air so many times but still they don't understand. They should understand the difference between reel and real life. Zain and Aditi (Rathore) are playing their characters on-screen and it's their individual choice off-screen. Zain and I are good friends and we have already cleared the air that we aren't seeing each other. If people still have problems with that then they aren't important and they don't exist for us.

"It's good in way that people get involved in your life so much rather than theirs, signs off Nalini.

Keep up the good work Nalini.

Edited by amrutha131 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Afsana103

Is this article new or old?
yes, same doubt.nalini quit the show right?πŸ˜•
Dont know if this is new or old, but it stands true even now I guess. If Nalini is a good friend of Zain's, Half GF of Zain's, or whatever, it's really not our problem. 

Personally, I think someone more serious suits Zain, but that's my opinion. Sometimes the close friendships of members of the opposite genders become talking points for people and we cant stop this. 

Teenagers and even non-teenagers can be very judgemental. That part is true! I am totally against off-screen shipping and if it happens, it does, if not, then no fuss! People should stop giving undue importance to Nalini by stalking and harassing her every time they see her with Zain.My two cents on the subject!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
Perfect answer from nalini.πŸ˜† it's called thotha muh bhotha kaar diya.πŸ˜† I really don't know why immature rigid behavior a bunch of fans show in social media if their favorite on screen couples don't see each other where they are in genuinely nobody in their life. There is only one relationship is between actors n viewers that they give viewers entertainment by their acting n we viewers get entertainment seeing their acting. No personal relationship between isn't existed here. Neither they are giving entertainment us as honorary nor we spend money for watching their acting as voluntary. One party gives entertainment n another party takes that entertainment. That's relationship between actors n viewers. I've seen few fans are continuously are bashing zain for not coming in live chat.Why? Is he belonged to them? It's his choice if he comes or if he doesn't want to come. They are accusing that  they have been waiting since 4 months. But why they have waited for an actor who never said them to wait leaving their personal works,studies or many others personal matters.rather I'd like to say zain,aditi n other all actors from nk not to come ever live chat for facing some silly ppl's embarrassing questions to them. Edited by ILTHBEB - 6 years ago
She is absolutely right. I also told that to a fan few day ago to get the difference between real n reel. But as Nalini said most of them r teenagaers and its completely useless to talk to them. So I stopped saying anything to those fans. 
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Perfect answer from nalini.πŸ˜†it's called thotha muh bhotha kaar diya.πŸ˜†I really don't know why immature rigid behavior a bunch of fans show in social media if their favorite on screen couples don't see each other where they are in genuinely nobody in their life. There is only one relationship is between actors n viewers that they give viewers entertainment by their acting n we viewers get entertainment seeing their acting. No personal relationship between isn't existed here. Neither they are giving entertainment us as honorary nor we spend money for watching their acting as voluntary. One party gives entertainment n another party takes that entertainment. That's relationship between actors n viewers. I've seen few fans are continuously are bashing zain for not coming in live chat.Why? Is he belonged to them? It's his choice if he comes or if he doesn't want to come. They are accusing that they have been waiting since 4 months. But why they have waited for an actor who never said them to wait leaving their personal works,studies or many others personal matters.rather I'd like to say zain,aditi n other all actors from nk not to come ever live chat for facing some silly ppl's embarrassing questions to them.

very well said itotaaly agree with u on this one.