Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pemberleydreams

Body image issues can be severe sometimes,going on since a long time,.

I'm OCD about my body to. But I don't go picking at it. Ugh. But then she's a celeb and most of it gets to you after a while. 
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Urmi-

She might've done rib removal surgery. 
Else her waist wouldn't look so tiny even with the tightest corset. 

Yes she looks like Disney princesses,an impossibly tiny waist
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

yep and mouni gives off such fake wannabee vibes, you just look at her and can guess she is talent less and using other means to enhance her career. she is sort of a one hit wonder, I don't see her going anywhere in bollywood and she will even fade away in tellywood.

I never got how being the "face" of Naagin can make her a successful Bollywood flowerpot. 
Loads of serials go on to chart as No1 for a long time,  but that doesn't mean the lead protagonists get a ticket to Bollywood like her. 
Also,  I have seen that Kekta heroines who tries to be bigger than TV are always unsuccessful in that endeavour.
Bani never got a proper BW career, Smriti is now a small time minister whose department doesn't even matter much (and she failed to win Lok sabha seat) and Sakshi didn't get offers when after Dangal. 
So it's kinda predictable where Mouni's career will go. ๐Ÿ˜†
MeowMori thumbnail

Sad. One should take help in such cases, Rib removal surgery sounds so risky and body mutilating๐Ÿ˜•

It seems like she has gotten obsessed with plastic surgery in her tryst to look beautiful. 
She is really in the dire need of professional help Now. 
She used to look Beautiful in her own way after her second set of surgeries (DKDM days) but Now she's looking like a monster. ๐Ÿคข
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mouni is a revelation but not in a good way. something tells me that she is a smart introverted  girl who loves to read and write( kinda like me} but decided to get a personality transplant during naagin. what she has become now is a ditzy flowerpot. showing designer outfits, and hanging out tv's cool clique. The industry is not a place for soft introverts so I think mouni changed herself to be more successful, and it worked to a certain extent.  sadly, she comes across as a wannbe because she is one
MeowMori thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Mouni is a revelation but not in a good way. something tells me that she is a smart introverted  girl who loves to read and write( kinda like me} but decided to get a personality transplant during naagin. what she has become now is a ditzy flowerpot. showing designer outfits, and hanging out tv's cool clique. The industry is not a place for soft introverts so I think mouni changed herself to be more successful, and it worked to a certain extent.  sadly, she comes across as a wannbe because she is one

She was always a wannabe right from her childhood. 
And she never came across as smart to me. 
She is trying to come across as some intellectual lady who loves reading but actually she's not. ๐Ÿ˜†
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Mouni is no introvert I have seen her in friends family function she's very wanna be type Pom. Snobbish.
pomegranate thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Urmi-

She was always a wannabe right from her childhood. 
And she never came across as smart to me. 
She is trying to come across as some intellectual lady who loves reading but actually she's not. ๐Ÿ˜†

Before naagin she was hardly seen aside from the occasional stage performances, that is when she was actually decent. 
pomegranate thumbnail
how much she has changed, I think she also got implants.

Edited by pomegranate - 6 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail

Mouni is no introvert I have seen her in friends family function she's very wanna be type Pom. Snobbish.

oh you have deets! what did you see?